Korea has some of the least cultural legacy in the world. Only niggers have less heritage than Koreans

Korea has some of the least cultural legacy in the world. Only niggers have less heritage than Koreans.

and no, japan is not responsible for it. no imperial japanese forced them into taking plastic surgeries, wearing hotpants, and dancing like a whore.

Wrong, BLACKS have some good music and interesting african history

South Korea is just kpop shit

sadly undeniable.

hoe gives a fuck about heritage, we all gonna die, future generations will never have done nothing for us

it doesn't bother me at all

spoken like a true BR, your country is a joke and only serves the world by providing an example of the results of uninhibited race mixing and dive grassery

This. Blacks are also hot.

Reason that so many Korean come to Japan.

a large number of koreans visit japan because when they choose some of the developed countries they want to travel it's relatively cheap place to go for a trip compared to countries in the west

Then go to SEA or China.

you don't follow what i meant

my point is cultural heritage is not what attracts koreans to yeh cunt

WTF
Kyoto is full Korean and Chinese.

yeah cause it's one of the good tourist attractions in japan and also close to osaka where goreans can enjoy a fancy trip with reasonable budget

not really

it's just hard to tell the difference from Chinese for others

Some Japanese stuff like ninja became a meme but japan's are almost the same as china and korea

lol
just lol

You're kidding right?

Unless you consider Flips and Papuans to be niggers

i don't get what you mean by that

Are you retarded?

Japan literally blow up in there of civilization after the Taika Reformation.

Afterwards we went off to build our own culture.

Koreans and Vietnamese have always been tagging along side China as semi-colonies

He is mentally ill.Just leave him alone.

I'm saying how can Gooks be called not having hertiage when Subhumans Fl*ps exist

Go to mental hospital plz

flips and other sea people actually have decent cultural heritage what are you talking about

like cambodian palace is much more luxurious than that of korea

alright now i'm leaving this thread
it seems beyond the tolerable level of autism sorry

makes me sad that due to my timezone I can't see enough of these autistic Japan vs Korea threads

well I don't think they really fight each other at least in this thread