Which are some essential Star Trek:TOS episodes in your opinion? Currently at the end of the first season

Which are some essential Star Trek:TOS episodes in your opinion? Currently at the end of the first season

Doomsday Machine, Tholian Web, Amok Time, Tribbles, Spock's Brain, Mirror Mirror

>Spock's Brain

The Apple , I Mudd , trouble with tribbles , a piece of the action.

>The Apple
Wew.

Journey to Babel and The Enterprise Incident

I'm not sure why, but I Miri always stood out to me.

Turnabout Intruder is hilarious.

what kind of fucking season finale was that

seriously

Squire of Gothos and The Man Trap are classics in my house. I remember my dad telling me about the Salt Monster and being absolutely terrified as a wee lad.
Would you, Sup Forums?

It's trash m8. Just skip ahead to ds9.

>skipping episodes

No Balance of Terror? What the fuck is wrong with you, /tg/?

Spectre of the Gun and Let That Be Your Last Battlefield, if you like cheese. Ditto A Piece of the Action.

>No Balance of Terror? What the fuck is wrong with you, /tg/?
OP already watched the first season.

I wish I could trap you guys in a murder hotel and hang out and comfily watch TOS together. Thanks guys.

Amok Time
Tribbles
Patterns of Force
A Piece of the Action

Season 2 has some kino episodes. Doomsday Machine, Amok Time, Mirror Mirror, A Piece of the Action.

Nobody at NBC actually cared about Star Trek so they didn't think anyone would care either if that one aired last.

the season finale of a show that expected to be canceled and never seen by anybody again.

City on the Edge of Forever is GOAT TOS.

Good but overrated IMO. Tomorrow Is Yesterday is the GOAT first season episode.

That one where the alien planet and people look mysteriously like left over sets and costumes from other studio tv shows and movies.

The Corbomite Maneuver

Agreed. My personal favorite.