How can two men be so based?

How can two men be so based?

They have the definitive vision for literally every character. Whedon simply looks like the asshole he is in comparison.

Because they work as a four man team that's open to collaboration and keeping each other in check and reminding each other of plot points and shit. On the other hand you have Whedon who sorta Lucas'd out thinking he could do it all himself and was open to no input.

nah, they are shit directors.

You can tell that it was a different person in chargeo that airport and final battle scene because they dropped that shitty shaky cam shit and cutting to a different shot every second.

Then there is the giant tittle letter all over the screen, the lame chasing scene ( Winter Soldie outrunning a car but then being slow as fuck the rest of the film ) and the film barely had memorable shots

>giant tittle letter all over the screen
>bad

Holy SHIT get some taste.

let's see, a good collab team vs a fedoraman surrounded by yesmen and held by the balls by editorial...hmmm

Basically this
It also helps that they are genuine comic fans that know and understand these characters.

>four man team

But there's two of them?

Anyway it's like you said OP; they have vision for developing each character, while Joss seems to try and squeeze existing characters into archetypes he's familiar and comfortable with.

Probably talking about the writers Markus and McFeely.

Lets just hope they do not end up like the Wachowski "sisters".

But Whedon is a feminist. You can't seriously talk ill of him.

Well the Coen Bros. are fine so I don't think that's a trend.

They looked into the Matrix didn't they..

>Whedon simply looks like the asshole he is in comparison.

Whedon looks like an asshole even without comparison...

>Whedon simply looks like the asshole he is in comparison.
A little respect could be paid. You really think Marvel would have bothered touching the Ultron/Vision/Scarlet Witch cluster fuck if Whedon hadn't insisted on it? Hell they were gonna skip straight to Thanos. Just remember who to thank the next time you're enjoying some Cute Gyspy Witch or admiring so tasteful robot nudity in the MCU.
But yeah the Russos are pretty Based.

No they ruined Civil War.

I'm sure that you think that the Civil War from the comics is a masterpiece.

Because they want to give espionage vibe in the opening scene, it's like you never watched a movie like Bourne or something

This.

Whedon might have an over reliance on quips but I think he can write some solid drama. Not to mention he laid the groundwork for a lot of what other MCU players, including the Russos, build upon.

Well, they're better than Whedon.
>They have the definitive vision for literally every character
Nahhhhh.

Anyways, I hope to see their movies that is not cape film soon, they're very interesting director.

I agree. They changed the plot so it actually makes sense, gave the characters actual motivations rather than have them act like caricatures and gave it an ending that didn't suck.

Robosexual marriage when??

Impact font is lame as shit

All the movies they've made are just okay, how the hell are they "based"?

After the MCU movies by the Russos, it's hard to look at the Whedon ones now. Look at this shot from Avengers 1: I can't put my finger on it but something about it looks awful.

I can, it's cap's suit

DUTCH ANGLES

The only explanation I have for why Cap's suit looks so shitty in that movie is that Coulson designed it.

>Thor just staring at Nick Fury
>Thor never seen such a based black man

Who is Heimdall?

>But Whedon is a feminist. You can't seriously talk ill of him.
>Feminist ran him off Twitter

lel

That's the gatekeeper on Asgard.

>Coulson designed it.
Poor Clark Gregg. He has to live with that at every convention he goes to and probably for the rest of his life.

The Coen bros also aren't one trick ponies.
Hell, one of 'em married Frances McDormand, why the hell would you want to be a woman yourself if you got based Marge.

>heimdall
>based
idris elba can't break the fourth wall, he's awesome irl but he's pretty lame in the MCU

Nope. It's because Scarjo can't do stuns for shit, so they try to make it less noticeable with more shaky cam with stunt double

The airport scene and final battle was helped by directors of John Wick.