Angel
Hydrangea
Rhinoceros beetle
Singularity point
Secret emperor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45FhgZ5Wn8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scott really needs to get his fucking priorities in order.

>Hey guys I'm gonna risk tearing myself in half and dying even though I have a daughter to care for.

Press F to pay respects

He thought 5 super assassins were about to take over the world and needed to be stopped.

>I'm going to become a fugutive, risk my life and be sent to super guantanamo because someone asked nicely even though I have a daughter to care for

Vis, we talked about this.

Shill mods won't sticky

No more phasing into me.

Cry about it that might change their minds

It's Scott, I wouldn't take him 100% at his word. He did say he'd grown large once before. Albeit in the lab and he said he fainted. It's obviously something he's been willing to try.

Besides, why complain about him almost dying when he's a super hero. It's not exactly a safe occupation but Baskin Robbins would only find out again if he tried going back and what they'd do to him would be 1000 times worse than ripping him in half. You don't fuck with Baskin Robbins, dude.

Holy shit her fucking tits

She's so unbelievably hot.

Fucking hell those nipples

Didn't his wife still have total custody?

1st rule of civil war thread: Don't have an opinion, only love the movie.
If you say anything negative you're obviously a DCuck and a troll.

rip agent moocow

>Baskin Robbins
It's a testament to Marvel that what would be a forced meme in any other franchise has been completely embraced.

Baskin Robbins don't play.

No, you can just be some contrarian faggot who hates fun.

She is very pretty.

F for Fuckoff Sharon

Shame about the horseface.

>that feel when none of Scott's friends were in this

youtube.com/watch?v=45FhgZ5Wn8U

Weak b8

>That feel
Elation?
Those three racist caricatures were the worst part of an already bad movie.

>that feel when Wasp wasn't in this

I think my favorite scene of the entire movie was Bucky and Sam were Cap's wingmen. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect moment.

Shame Sharon sucks.

I honestly didn't expect to enjoy the airport fight scene as much as I did.

Everyone always forgets about the whole 5 evil super-soldiers in Siberia motivation.

This guy ain't in da sysm.

She is the perfect woman

>Cap Recruits people to fight evil super soldiers
>Ends up going to face them with only Bucky anyway

Ultimately rendering their involvement pointless

Man, the Marvel Anti-Life equation makes even less sense than DC's. At least it actually has numbers in it.

I'm sure they were off-camera. Steve needed an elite team to break into the Raft, after all. No shield, no edge. He needed Juan Punch Man.

It's never made clear whether he knows about that or not.

>Bucky doesn't because he's nearly dead inside.

>mfw "I don't want to talk about it"

That's not really a problem with anybody's motivation, that's just an unfortunate circumstance.

They allowed enough of a distraction for Cap and Bucky to ditch Team Stark at the airport. They're going to be Cap's Secret Avengers team going forward, probably.

Is Zemo possibly the best villian?

Yeah because he planned it that way, right?

>all those unconscious Raft guards at the end were the work of Luis, not Cap

I believe it

Sadly they probably had too many people flying around. Besides between introducing Spidey and then going Giant Man it would have been a bit much. Leave her to show up dramatically in Infinity War.

>dat reference

He implied he knew the plot about secret assassins or whatever when Clint pulled him out of the van. They knew they were trying to stop a greater threat, that the airport fight wasn't the real battle, which is why they were willing to sacrifice themselves getting caught.

>One of the trigger words is homecoming
What does it mean?

No. He's a completely shallow character.
And his plan is reliant on luck and coincidence.

>Frank Grill has hinted that Crossbones may play a larger role in later movies
....The fuck?

He got compressed into a ball of fire, how the fuck would he come back?

And what the hell would he do anyways? He's just some brute anyways, he wasn't even working for Hydra by the time he got offed.

He was pretty forgettable

Most normal people probably will forget he was even in this movie. He didn't do anything memorable.

He won in the end.
So yeah

Yeah, the guy who plays Jasper Sitwell said something similar too.

Red herring dude, to avoid spoilers

It was.

Bucky told Steve and Sam the story and said he wasn't the only Winter Soldier.

That's why Sam knew where the 2 *escaped* to.

He becomes Dormammu

That they are brainwashing marvel fanboys so you fags will devour literally any turd marvel shits out

1. Isn't pointlessly killed off in his sole appearance
2. Fights super powered people through a master-plan instead of trying to use force
3. Has a strong motivation that isn't HE'S EEEEEEVIL
4. Completely succeeds in his plan
5. Isn't a secret Super Nazi or Thanos flunky

Signs point towards yes.

Would you want Defenders as a series or a movie, even if it's a movie that only shows up direct to Netflix? Condense their budget into ~2 hours of on-screen shit going down, maybe?

He was probably trying to avoid spoilers revealing that his character died and didn't kill Cap, so he was just talking crap.

He could have fit in with the MCU Thunderbolts, though.

I mean, from in an in-universe standpoint, sure.

Outside, he's just some dude who got lucky. Killing the Winter Soldiers was the most threatening thing he did.

>getting the Avengers to kick each other's asses
>not memorable

k

Bucky becomes Peter's sex slave.

It'll be 2 hours of Pete getting past his spaghetti and hiding him in his room.

The dude had a plan, and succeeded. He tore the Avengers apart fucking badly. That's a win

So RDJ is done after Avengers 3?

They'll remember Tony fighting Cap

They'll remember Spider-Man, Ant-Man, maybe even Vision, possibly Bucky

They won't remember generic white man with no super powers

On one hand, movie has bigger budget. On the other, series has better ability to explore characters and their interactions between fights. I'm torn.

Him and Evans are done I think.

>>getting the
Dude didn't get shit.
The Avengers were already fighting each other without Zemo's involvement.

I like how Hydra is basically a non-entity at this point. Crossbones is just doing shit on his own with some goons, the main villain isn't affiliated with them at all, and the Winter Soldiers were just rotting away in some facility.

Even if it's unintentional, it ties in well with AoS.

If you say so.

>/s/ebastian /s/tan gettings /ss/'s by /s/pider-man
Oh baby.

>Defenders
A well-done series like DD season 1 is fine.

But at least let everyone show up for Infinity War. Even just as a news clip of the tv/netflix heroes keeping order in NYC during the big battle.

And he amped it up and had Cap and Iron Man beating the living shit out of each other.

Will they make Sebastian, Cap?

I'm a bit burned out from RDJ but not for Evans.

Serpent Society Cap movie when

>He could have fit in with the MCU Thunderbolts, though.
Fucking this.
While I enjoyed the film it's sad that when he died my first thoughts were 'well that's one less villain they could use in a mcu thunderbolts'

Did anyone else really enjoy Peter being reminiscent of young Steve in his motivations for using his powers and "for the little guy"?

And then did anybody else get creeped out that Stark was basically manipulating an impressionable kid with Steve's characteristics because he couldn't actually get Cap to listen to him?

The dude got the UN involved and watched while they tore each other apart.

I was burned out on RDJ before this movie but he fuckin nailed it this time

He's gonna be in Homecoming too

>And then did anybody else get creeped out that Stark was basically manipulating an impressionable kid with Steve's characteristics because he couldn't actually get Cap to listen to him?

Not really. That's right on par with Tony's ego.

>The dude got the UN involved
Ross got the UN involved.

So 200m for him confirmed?

So, unrelated, how would you want the shows to tie in with the movies?

Like, there's an invasion in New York, and the Defenders are briefly shown helping police defend the city, or the Avengers need info, and Coulson's team is shown raiding a Hydra base and sending it over.

I know it won't happen, but speculation is fun.

No, that's still ol' Willy Fisk.

Disney being greedy means we'll get Iron Man 4 as well. (IM3 made a bigger AoU budget possible)

Tony let himself get so worked up he drafted a 15 year old boy into hunting down some of the most powerful people on the planet.

I can agree with this.

One of my favorite things about season one was because of him in general

Feel like this movie didn't really finish Cap's story all that well so it's obligatory he's going to have to show up in the future.

First half of the movie is a incoherent mess being pulled in too many directions. Movie is 20 minutes too long. Plot revolves around Stark being a complete idiot and Zemo being a Keikaku tier villain. Action while choreography and stuntwowk wise is strong, it's hampered by shitty cinematography, shaky cam and quick cuts and edited poorly. But damn I really enjoyed it. Everyone was great, Panther was good but drifting in and out of accent too much. All in all solid 7.5 out of 10, maybe 8. Not better than TWS but still pretty fucking great.

Why didn't Iron Man just rape the Winter Soldier?

Even if he trusted Steve at that point not to go in for the kill, he still was under the impression that Bucky was a murdering psychopath. Him drafting Peter into that was really questionable.

Justly, the powerhouses like Luke Cage should be in the main battle front.

The rest can be Earthbound heroes and support (via scenes or news clips).

Go away, please.

HYDRA already bullied his asshole enough as it is.

>mfw i just realized Zemo was the movies star Nazi hero from Inglorious Bastards

lmao

I'm still laughing at all the Tonyfags whining about Bucky pulling a "cheap shot" by grabbing Stark's ankle. Even with his arm blown off, Bucky is best bro.

>But at least let everyone show up for Infinity War. Even just as a news clip of the tv/netflix heroes keeping order in NYC during the big battle.
And then everyone discovers Coulson is still alive when he drives a Helicarrier on the scene with Daisy strapped to the front shooting quake waves.

Post credits scene is Coulson and Bucky robo-arm wrestling.

Also, Evangeline Lilly's pregnant.

>Coulson and Bucky robo-arm wrestling.
Both Left hand/arm ... could work.