Why do white women barely want to have kids with white guys these days...

Why do white women barely want to have kids with white guys these days, while non-white women want to have a plentiful family with white guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

OP is a faggot

Spotted the triggered white girl

>kankles
>people shill muds over women we prefer

Wew shill

This type of dress is the best trend from the last five years.

Enjoy your eventual divorce and feminism after having 1.5 kids lol

>Why do white women barely want to have kids with white guys these days, while non-white women want to have a plentiful family with white guys?

Something to do with them turning evil

The White male equivalent is SJW type faggotry

Offwhite women>"Svenske, svenske I love BBC" white women

Fucking hell, why do side slit dresses have to get me so hard every time

It's not our fault you're fuck ugly

White nu-males and white-presenting Jews are actually at fault for this. These innocent girls go to college and their beta male friends and college (((professors))) fill their heads up with this bullshit.

Dumped my white girl who wanted just cats instead of kids for a Mexican girl few years ago. Got 5 kids now

Enjoy your hairy 300lb ""wife""

Kek, that ankle has to be shooped. No way can such a semen demon have such gammy feet

Western Europeans have always had low fertility.

>because it happens to everybody

Whatever you say, paco!

being attractive has nothing to do with their low birth rates and divorce rates lol

Can't be a promiscuous degenerate with a kid in tow. Well you can, but not as easily.

Yup

And then they have the audacity to ask 'where have all the good men gone ;_;

my gf is an athletic vegan kiddo.

non-white women don't get fat when they're with a white man, from what I've seen generally

>British women
>Decent human beings
You of all people should know better

Dropping in a daily reminder to my brothers in what we win once non-Whites are removed.

The non white women don't now yet what a shitty life they will have with a white boy. The white women know and so they avoid doliprane.

latinas are great,
hot sexy, good in bed, typically loyal.

the trade off is dealing with their family drama and bullshit

I'm going to audibly laugh when you get your packaged divorce a I have my forever after marriage with 6 kids

my girlfriend literally wants MINIMUM three kids, and would prefer to have six

White women would feel sorry for her fuahahaha

at least the family is a free babysitter

>british women
>again imlying all of them

>you should know bstter

And I do you pathetic shill. Now go fuck off back to shillary and count yourself lucky your anonymous.

>forcing it this hard

Bless you.

Most women even today still stick with their own. If you mean why do white women don't want kids its because they are brainwashed to be more selfish.

White women still want to have kids, but not until they're 30 - 35. Until then they just "want to have fun", "explore themselves" and party. They want the best of both worlds.

>Accuses me of projecting
>Then proceeds to project

Something people need to remember. These liberal women aren't mixing, they just don't want kids.

As long as she is loyal and a good cook, you're set, famalama.

>wanting more than a single son to pass on the family name

All White woman are AWKWARD N AUTISTIC.WITH NO SEXUALITY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

I want to marry and have kids(5+) with a woman this age and this perfection in 20 years when I'm 40 and rich, which place would not be tainted by the feminazi?

>There is a SJW bragging about destroying his genes

White women love Mediterranean, Arab, Hispanic, and black men. It's fucking crazy how often I see blonde girls with dark men.

if your only desire is to have a single son then your family name isn't worth passing on.

>w-we must secure our future

>there are no white couples anymore

Too stupid to respond to, sorry.

are you fucking retarded?

I see the opposite more often. Hispanic and Arab men are almost NEVER with blondes. Also, Meds are white, even if they have dark hair.

Good riddance.

In 2016, with their feminism, low birth rates, high divorce rates, entitlement issues, etc. there's essentially no logical use for us to have one

HIGH
TEST
THREAD

>Maybe if I white knight stacey she'll have sex with me!

I think culture and biology

citation needed

Sauce

> BRAZZERS UNIVERSITY

huHA

>kankle
>is on the ball of her foot
>heel is up and obscured by the bottom of the dress
>kankle

You blind?

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

Pretty much everything is true for me atm.

I wouldn't do that. They have a habit of indoctrinating their grandchildren of their "superior mexican culture"

t. "white" guy dating a mexican girl

Well...this is just personal experience from living in Ireland I'm blaming the mammies. Irish mammies coddle their sons so they think they are Jesus & deserve a bird off the telly, not one befitting an unemployed out of shape man child. They never need lift a finger at home remember. Why bother with a run of the mill irish girl thats just going to run to fat once she hits her late twenties.

Irish mammies make sure their daughters are independant & get coping skills at life, often they do well at uni, get a good job and don't really want a fucked up narcissist with mother issues. Settles down later with someone from literally anywhere else.

Meanwhile the man child has to make do with whatever job his lack of skills can get, often working his way up to say assistant manager at a supermarket. But thats ok, plenty of hot eastern european women are happy enough to pair up with them & drop out a few crotchloaves, all catholics and shit.

If you prefer Asian girls over this you are not a true man

stay mad

>kill me

Who is the cutie in the pic senpai?

Maya Rudolph with four of Paul Thomas Anderson's kids.

inb4 muh jeb bush's weird looking kids

He settled for midget

being athletic lets you get away with being an asshole. i'm as sexist as you could be and never heard a complaint.

Imagine their kidz

t. paco

not really
pre-industrial revolution had high births

Here we go...

Brown?
Nice quads.

Ryan Gosling's and Eve Mendes' kid

They'll find a white surrogate mother

This is what your family will look like.

face is fake as fuck

this is the new basic bitch

Come home white man

>all white guys will settle for a goblin's genetics

Nice try, Stacie

NOOOO freaking waaayy

real human bean got YO ESE'd?

This will be how your great grandchildren look.

>this
>not human

kek

video?

It's fucked up, I've been noticing this trend too.. every women want us except our own.. next mudshark I see is getting knocked out, enough is enough

Not sure if adopted or cuck dad

in reality, all my 'hispanic' friends that have a white/hispanic parent look as white as me, with brown hair.

A girl I know with a half black parent/white parent looks like a German girl

Explain where this says that non-white women are trying to have babies with white men in an even slightly large amount compared to the amount of white children being born?

remove money and birth control from white women and it's done

Here's an example of the beauty of mixing white genes with Latin American genes.

was just a chaturbate hoe from some live session a while back

irish are known to be mommas boys

whoa he has a lot more shitty tattoos than i thought

Yeah, I posted some of them here:

Go big or risk jail for nothing. Cut his arms off instead.

Iranian master race

no way that boy is his anyway. darker than the mother. wider nose than the mother.

Yeah, because kids that grew up with a white dad and a loving mom will act like thugs

These are interracial couples with the white man as the father kiddo, not a nigger who abandoned the family

OP doesn't want o breed with niggers by the looks of it. He probably wants a light-skinned mestizo, parthian, or semite. Grow up, you child. Not every non-white is undesirable. To be honest, I only legitimately hate and feel open racism towards muslims and hood spics/niggers- those are the people who destroy western civilization.

Here's the child of a wealthy and successful white man and his submissive Asian wife.

Do they ever die of overdose on streaming?

I'm already am racemixed, so i really don't care a latina girl to marry, etc.

I got fucking german, portuguese, italian, swedish and indian blood in me. Result = brown hair and brown eye's

Fucking Brazil, just fuck my shit up

Just do what more than not millennial red pilled white guys are doing - abandon the sinking ship and dive in the women who are waiting for you and will embrace you with open legs

think about it- how many white guys your age are actually in a loving relationship with a white girl lol.

He doesn't decide what his kids want. They'll see his interracial family, and decide they want to have an even bigger interracial family.

Nobody's shilling for asian girls.

white genes are so weak that you can be only 10 - 15% native and look completely brown.

Eliot wasn't raised correctly, otherwise he wouldn't be such an anti-social freak and murderous fuck-up. If anyone on this site has social issues, murderous tendencies, can't talk to girls, or jacks off to weird shit- you weren't raised correctly and it's your parents' faults.

its just for the movie, theyre not real