How bad does Goku get stomped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8SfpOj6vmU
strawpoll.me/10152302
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty hard
spider-man is at least as strong as fifty whis's

Spectacularly.

Spider-man just needs a laser beam and he's good.

amazing

>How bad does Goku get stomped?

The answer is yes.

speedsters are a hard counter to Spidey.

Spider-man = genius
Goku = idiot

Spider-man = semi strong at all times
Goku = defeated by a rock when guard is down

What if Spider-man just tricks Goku, and then throws a rock at him?

Spiderman can dodge lasers

Kid Goku in chapter 1 could take three bullets to the head and survive. Krillin does the same a little later.

According to my calculations, Krillin at his absolute weakest would mop the fucking floor with Spiderman.

didn't krillin lose to a gag character before?

>jumped in front of a bullet to protect Cap = not fast enough to dodge bullets

nice logic there, user.

Man, Revival of F really fucked everything over with that laser gun plotline.

who, bacterian? krillin only loses to alphas and women

hes talkin about that kickboxing vampire that krillin jobbed to

Kaioken x 10 would put too much strain on his body as being more powerful doesn't make you more resistant to its effects. Goku would barely be able to move and Spider-man would slowly but surely beat him down over the course of many days.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS GOKU VS SUPERMAN?
VEGETA HAS ALREADY PROVEN HE'S STRONGER THAN GOKU!

confirmed for not watching the last two episodes

in canon Goku fully powered down before getting shot from behind. He wanted to let Freeza live so they could fight again one day and he went back to base form.

Are you that weirdo that hangs out at my local books a million all day? Becaiae he had a spegfit about this too.

>watching Super
>watching Super on purpose

>went back to base form.
Funny, because Superman is always in his base form.

That makes even less sense considering he can block bullets in his normal form.

no he isn't. There are tons of different Superman forms

why would the second in command of the biggest space empire only have something as strong as a gun, when earth is some shitty backwater

>There are tons of different Superman forms
You mean continuity.

>SSG+Kaiokenx10 punch could not even obliterate with one punch

talk about weak.

>i hate what people tell me to hate because i can't think for myself

>watches DBS
>thinks people care what you have to say

Gag defeat, he just went into the water and got disqualified. Had it been a real fight he would've beat the living hell out of him.

Is this how crazy people rationalize watching Super?

>db fags
>cancer

pick two

superior

>you
>underage
pick two

To be fair, that whole fight sucked and Vegeta put a retarded handicap on himself.

>Kaioken x 10 would put too much strain on his body as being more powerful doesn't make you more resistant to its effects.
Eh, he can hold it for quite a long time considering he's combining it with SSB and hasn't perfected it.

1.000 TONS
T
O
N
S

Like I said, Vegeta acted dumber than Goku in that fight.
Plus, he launched a final flash, and it did nothing.

Krillan got his blood sucked. Yamcha surprisingly did well in that series of matches.

Did you not see the last 2 Episodes?

Goku is back on top again, for now at least.

Yamcha was a baller until Tien broke his leg and he feel behind in training
Then I think he finally gave up

Are you retarded?
He said that Spidey can't inherently deflect bullets while Goku as a kid could.

Eh, 1,000 tons should be no problem for Goku or Vegeta at this time.

I just feel like this is just another symptom of Akira Canon where he says a number that sounds big and doesn't really think about it beyond that.

>Eh, 1,000 tons should be no problem for Goku or Vegeta at this time.
It is, they're purposely holding back.

That said they are going up against the (supposedly) strongest fighters in the other universe so even if he is capable of lifting that amount it won't be that easy considering it's an actual life form as opposed to an inanimate object.

No he is right though. I have yet to meet a dbz fan who is well adjusted. To be fair, those that stopped after db are perfectly fine. It's when db went from crazy alien martial arts show to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhehsjsjdjeud6yxu red usju tx it to St a point b7diwududhskdi4siiw I u b7sieug847 zero in kfufkzu re re have ufjfxjeiajiddjdhdjcbejdjkil jshrjdbdlalljdufirhxjdh humanshrusjxirjdj

That thesethese fans aren't right. Which if a person enjoys listening to a scream and watching a static image for 2 hours, then maybe there is something wrong with them.

1,000 tons is 2,000,000 lbs

those of you who think goku and vegeta should easily be able to lift 2,000,000 lbs are unable to comprehend just how much 2,000,000 lbs weighs.

if i remember correctly, goku had to go super saiyan just to lift 10 tons.

Goku had four separate 40 ton weights on each limb while under 10x Earth's gravity while in his base form.

He's not bench pressing that weight either, it's not like that is his maximum lift, he's just doing punches and kicks with the extra weight on.

Hey goku, wanna /fight4fun/?

>in his base form
he couldn't even move in his base form
he had to go super saiyan to actually punch and kick

youtube.com/watch?v=R8SfpOj6vmU

What the fuck is happening with Dragon Ball?
What the hell is Blue Goku? What the actual fuck is going on?

>10x Earth's gravity
unconfirmed

>Goku had four separate 40 ton weights on each limb
10 ton weights on each limb

I miss the blue undershirt. Why did they have to take it away?

>I have yet to meet a dbz fan who is well adjusted
I have yet to meet anyone who is well adjusted and also enjoys and consumes regularly any media that isn't television, movies/film, or literature

lack of new ideas but they need to keep producing merchandise to sell to nerds and otakus, just like what they did with evangelion

wow, DBZfag are fucking idiots

Let's analyze their stats

Spider-Man has super strength, Goku has super strength: Draw

Spider-Man has super speed, Goku has super speed: Draw

Spider-Man has martial arts skills, Goku has martial arts skills: Draw

Spider-Man can crawl up walls, Goku can fly: Goku wins

Spider-Man has spider-sense, Goku has Ki sense: Spider-Man wins cause he probably doesnt have Ki

Spider-Man has web shooters, Goku has nothing: Spider-Man wins

Spider-Man beats Goku 2:1

That's some cartoon fight club tier logic.

>unconfirmed?

King Kai's planet always had 10x Earth's Gravity.

>10 ton weight on each limb
See:
The other Kai threatens to do 40, King Kai says "do it".

Dragon Ball Z is basically Wuxia/Wulin in Space. Instead of rival clans or schools they just have different planets with their different races and inherent abilities.
Dragon Ball Super is basically them rising into the Shen Zhou and mingling with the Gods.

Super Saiyan Blue is a form created by conserving your ki perfectly and not allowing any to leak out.
It is unknown at this time whether or not the Blue form actually shares any of the divine properties of the God form.
Because the Blue Form is a method of maintaining their ki Goku is able to use kaioken again, I assume SSJ was already too stressful on the body to do SSJ+Kaioken.

everybody has ki and Spiderman doesn't have energy blasts

Yeah, this makes sense as far as power levels go; it is also how Krillin could do this (Vegita lowered his defences on purpose).

It's still fucking stupid though, lowering your power so much when there's an invading alien armada on the scene.

>That makes even less sense considering he can block bullets in his normal form.

He was shot with a laser gun by an alien warlords top henchmen, not with a sixshooter from Billy the Kid.

Is this still called Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? Please say yes.

>mfw all these people arguing about how much goku can canonically lift by using the non-canon other world tournament as a reference

Which manga is that? I've read the whatever is the current DB manga, but I don't remember this part in it.

No, it's literally called Super Saiyan Blue.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaio Ken times Ten.

That's still really dumb, just nowhere near as dumb as it was before. What's the point?

>non canon
It's canon user. The tournament didn't happen in the manga but the weights did.

It's the Dragonball manga.

>over 1000 tons

technically they could weigh any number between 1000 and infinity, so maybe it's not as bad as it looks

Spider-Man doesn't dummy

>No, it's literally called Super Saiyan Blue.

So they now had Super Saiyan Red and Super Saiyan Blue. Okay.

Well then it would be an instant loss for Spidey.

No it didn't. Have you even read the manga?

is not part of the original manga. It's a mangatized version of the filler from the anime. They do this all the time with anime movies.

The point of the rename or the point of the form?
Because the form is meant to just show the difference between god mode and regular.
The rename because they poked fun at it.

it wouldnt he has spidersense that lets him predict Gooku's every move and dodge it

>predicting
This is the Shulk argument all over again.
Also it would be really hard to predict someone who can hard read a time stopper.

>Implying Goku can do shit against someone who manhandled Fire Lord

>It's the Dragonball manga.
It's the Dragon Ball Chou manga, and its the latest chapter which came out 2 weeks ago, that's why I haven't seen it yet.

Saiyan arc Goku could rekt Spiderman easy, what are you people on?

Not sure what shehulk has to do with this but Spiderman would win easily

Goku got defeated by a laser while Spiderman dodges them all the time lmao Spiderman wins

Goku can hit a guy who can stop time.

Do you think Goku's stronger than Beerus or Whis yet? Obviously Beerus and Whis would still win, but for the short amount of time that he can keep Kaioken x10 up, can he overpower them?

>SSG Goku is a 6
>Beerus is 10
>Whis is 15
>SSB Kaioken x 10 Goku is at least a 60

I know this is isn't Sup Forums, but why does Super suck so bad?

strawpoll.me/10152302

keep in mind that vegetto in his base form could easily handle super buu, and the only reason he became super vegetto was to shit all over buu and make him realize that he has absolutely no chance.

Not She-Hulk.
Shulk.
As in the character in Xenoblade Chronicles and Smash who can see the future.

Even though he can predict the future exactly he can still be hit by what he's seen if he doesn't have the reaction time to deal with it.
The early part of the game touches on that.

I can't believe that people are still clinging on to three arbitrary numbers Toriyama threw out there on the spot.

It doesn't. The tournament was fantastic.

>vegetto in his base form could easily handle super buu
Anime filler. Non canon.

vegetto is a jawbreaker, your argument is invalid. :^)

>Vegito is anime filler
Can we have people who actually read the manga do the talking?

I stopped watching at the end of the Freeza arc so I guess I'll give it a second chance.

You shut your whore mouth.

Quick, post the first thing that pops into your mind when I ask this question.

What do you most want to see in DB Super?

>technically they could weigh any number between 1000 and infinity
and why would you say 1000 tons if it was close to 10.000 tons, for example.

vegetto in his base vs buu is anime filler, you stupid animefag