Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

allah can suck my dick t b h

also check em

tl;dr

how do i alert secret services

there's a refugee in france here thinking muslims dindu nuffin, he's a potential threat

stale pasta

It still works though :^)

low effort bait...

Allahu Akbar !!!!!

This bait is so low energy that even Jeb could do better

Just shat on your holy book.

Will take pics when out of the shower and masturbate all over Muhammads silly stories and ejaculations are all over pages

Im USA, fuck Muslim ;)

muh palestine, muh genocide

and it fucking true
I think he forgot a few tho

>It was you who made the middle east what it is
You know Mud-Goy
Maybe if the middle east wasn't such a curropted shithole with leaders that rather spent millions of dollars on Hotel rooms rather than teach women how to read and Afghans how to not rape little boys, they might have had a loo to throw their poo in instead of at the white Goyim.

Also-
>allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
When you DECLARE open war on someone, don't come crying when they hand your ass back to you in an hand-basket,
especially don't come crying to the white Goyim since they had nothing to do with it.

>oh look allah i posted it again

As much as i hate muslims i dont deny that the west has fucked the middle east up and has caused isis and other rebel groups to gain power. However i hate everything about islam so i couldnt give a fuck

Bro, even without the West's help they'd still be killing each other

The Sunni/Shia conflict has been going on and off for about a millenium

Also, Islam is literally the arab world's only achievement, if we can call that one :/

keep poking the lion you goat fucking sand eating rag headed child raping piece of shit

Tl;dr

>france

>dat Islamic state flag
tldr because obvious bait

>burger
>illiterate

Germany's land was divided up.
Germany's land had puppet governments.
Germany's citizen's were exterminated.

They're doing great now, with the exception of their Islamic population. What's your fucking excuse?

At least cuk has purpose
Shit will always be useless
May as well kill tourself
Oh wait
You will

Hello, I would just like to remind you that Muslims that arnt Palestinians don't give two shits about Palestinians. That is all.

Trust me, you have not yet begun to feel our oppression.

>against a small group that lived there

Nice revisionist history there Achmed...
TheTaliban was THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT of Afghanistan.

I didn't created shit. Islam ruined your nation and now that you ran out of things to destroy you place your filthy eyes upon the rest of world ... well guess what, pc days are almost over.
Soon the people will be so tired of your shit that they gonna cry for a nuke and everyone is going to agree.

>shit like this makes me really mad.

need a tissue?

tl;dr

Literally blaming others for your own problems.

Classic french muslims.

No, it was you muslims who invaded Europe and destroyed the byzantine empire. The crusades and all we have done have been in reasonable self defense against your lying rapist religion which rewards martyrdom with sexual gratification.

ISLAM IS WAR
ISLAM IS RAPE
ISLAM IS DEATH

And it STILL wasn't fucking enough. How much more do we have to make you sand niggers suffer before you go quietly into the night?

>French flag
>muslim here
Topkek

muzzie from france? huh, go figure..

Yeah bro, and it'll be us who wipes out your sand castles and mud huts. It'll be US who continues to turn your sand into glass. It'll be US who survives while you continue to fuck goats and rape little boys. It'll be US who wins super bowls, and olympic medals, breed super models, continues to reap wealth the world over, travels to the stars while you cowardly hide and discuss what unarmed civilians to attack next.

Feel free to continue on, the more extreme you get the easier it is to exterminate.

thanks for dropping by faggot.

Get well soon.

>French flag
Well, at least you know English.

I think you triggered Sup Forumss full autism mode OP.

Top kek, i can't believe it worked...again :^)

Please stop falling for the obvious bait, guys

Literally not one thing you said is true.

Your religion is a cancer on the planet. Please drink a gallon of bleach.

Funny thing is, if "we" are so evil, greedy, and short term oriented, why do "our" societies function so much better? "You" emigrate to "our" cultures, not vice versa.

STOP

Who gives a fuck, also slide thread.

Are you at it again mudslime? I told you what would happen if you tried that oppression olympics Taqiyya around here again.

It was us who let you guys live all the time 100years ago we could have wiped all of you from the earth and since then we pretty much carry you around and you go on our nerves....

It will be US who will clean the earth from the muslim dirt and wipe our asses with it..

you guys think hiroshima or the holocaust was bad ?..
Just wait for the moment all these "weak" countries and men have enough.
It is not even a question what we did.
It doesn't fucking count because muslims are below us..
We don't ask the pig before we kill and we did with you guys what we wanted and thats it.
the few people you guys kill are nothing compared the whole citys who will turn into ash...

and the best part is we will watch it on flatscreens with full hd while katy perry sings in the commercial breaks and lady gaga does some transgender gay show while we eat popcorn and bacon on a vw truck

Nigga you're invading and posting from the land of MUH HERITAGE and you dare come at me with this shit? Fuck off.

It was you that lost WW1.

youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8

suck mohammad's dick

I'm not sorry for any of it.

Prophet muhammad is a giant faggot who sucks on fat goat cock all day.

Was it whites fault when you waged war throughout history?

We are going to kill you all fuckijg scum

>Muslim here
Stopped reading right there

Muslim here,

I think I caught an std from fucking my goat for the 16th time today. Praise Allah.

So many bad things happened to muslims
and I don't care because so many good things happened to us because of it
fuck off

It will be us who turns the middle east into a glass winterlike wondeland.

You should be thanking us, now instead of killing and terrorising your own people you are killing and terrorising the entire world.

I didnt do shit you retard i was playing wow all that time
What fukkin land?
Is the qu'ran laced with acid? Are you people on drugs?

Probably bait but OP is right in the sense that our government has done these things, but it wasn't the peoples wishes. We have no control of our government and that's the problem.

Lemme tell you something you goat fucker.

You are nothing but a parasite. Stuck in the stone age thanks to the shittiest 'holy book' ever written. Seriously, ever read it? It's pathetic.

Your kind will be eradicated and further, it's justified. The USA will be your end. You screw with them, expect results this time and know that the silent majority in all white countries will cheer. Hell, I'll help it on if I can.

Canadians are pretty tolerant of shit but I'm not. I hope Saudi Arabia gets nuked so hard that no one is left. Not your men, women or children. You have no place in this world or any other. The only problem I've ever had with the crusades is that they didn't finish the job and remove your family line forever from existence.

But your time is coming. Know that when it does, it will make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a bottle rocket in comparison.

And we will celebrate your end, quietly. And forget you ever after. So help us God.,

>it was you
this meme still exists?
i didn't do shit so stay away with your invisible friend.

This meme is gold. Guaranteed multiple triggers :^)

Shouldn't you be fucking a big right about now?

Also what this Kraut said is absolutely true: None of us did any of that shit. Why don't you complain to the Globalist Jew Banksters. Ok. Goodbye faggot.

>big
*pig

EXPLOSION IN GERMANY

FUG THIS THREAD

Nice post.

Replace 'you' with 'jew'

sorry

(not sorry)

>tfw this pasta is actually correct

the region is fucked up and we arent innocent, any denial of this will only make the process of dealing with it last longer

I don't speak Jawa.

>when whites chimp out

Funny, i just sit in my house and masterbate mostly, i dont do any of that really.

>huurrr i didn do nuffin

sorry but the west did these things and the effects are still being felt and the borders still in place

>Lots of mad on this butt
Don't worry. It'll be over soon.

>For you

Have you learned making explosives?

>It was you who put all those call to violence in the Quran
Deluded muslims

"Cumskin" here, with a message to you : go have your prostate checked by a doctor, cum isn't supposed to be pink.

>sorry but the west did these things
What is the "West" exactly?

You mean the subvertive Jews who hijacked and corrupted governments with their dirty Shekels?

the weak should fear the strong

And even with all the improvements that brings you fucks can't into civilization past the 600 BC mark.
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Allah sucked goats cock.
You will fail.

user don't say it, play the role.

Not it's not.
It was some previous governments. Go kill them instead.

Yup, and we're going to finish the job soon, muslim scum.

I litereally had nothing to do with any of that

fuck off

you have problems?

kill the governmnets causing this shit not US

It was you who didn't stood up against religious extremism. We would've welcomed you, but you spat in out faces.

Guess what Ahmed?

We're just getting started.

Middle East has always been a shithole the only reason why is slightly different from poor African countries is because of the oil. Always in war, always totalitarian regimes, always Islamic laws you guys. The only thing you guys are good at is in conquer land.

You Muslim have never been prosper and peaceful in your own land. Stop blaming other people.

>bad things my country did aren't really our fault
>bad things jews did were really whiteys fault
>lets ignore our own responsibility and continue to level accusations at the only other group that could realistically combat the jews

HIS WILL BE DONE

The French were always a step ahead of us with these things... arista to the soul.

I really think there is something wrong with most Arabs genetically. I broke up a friendship with a Lebanese recently because he couldn't comprehend how Islam resists secularization. He claims to be Daoist, but he chimps out whenever anyone criticizes Islam. Weird, I know. but I am starting to genuinely think it's genetic.

I'm Persian btw.

Durka Durka death to the infidels? Sure we will save you from ebil dictator and let you have your own democracy.

>being this bluepilled

eh, you're not wrong

>mimimi it was u
get one of these bad boys for your next attack Ahmed

Yes we created all of this.

And look at what you have created. Fucking aimless criminals doing more damage to each other.

We are still more powerful than your shit hole culture and will always have the boot on your mohammed dick sucking people's.

Yes you can bomb and shoot and kill maybe 100 of us, but we can destabalized and destroy your entire national identity.

kek
Palis were always violent to jews even prior to 1948
>read a little about the history of the muslim world in the MIDDLE EAST
>it was always violent
like as yourself
>free loader

Yeah but you guys let a shitty ideology like Islam take hold in your country..
so.. it's your fault
Can't blame the conquerers for wanting to conquer.
Your shitty people would do the same thing, just far less efficiently because they have excess undeserved pride.

This.