If someone started a real pro white community somewhere in the North East of America/Atlantic Region of US how many of...

If someone started a real pro white community somewhere in the North East of America/Atlantic Region of US how many of you would be interested?

My general conception has been anyone could sign up and fill out a verified application. Suitable candidates get free rent for a few months until work is created or found (Which we would handle). The goal would be to create a self sufficient community, and then begin producing surplus goods for selling/trading for goods/services we couldn't provide ourselves.

We would gather critical mass, slowly increase our size and form a real community. Only useful or intelligent individuals would be allowed in, NEETs or Larpers need not apply

Why do you guys think? I might be able to start the development of such a project myself quite soon

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/206860546438332416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

interdasting

I believe that the world as we know it is coming to an end. The United States is on the road to civil war and collapse, Canada would follow very closely.

To ensure our survival, as well as the development of our political organization we would construct a fortified villa.

I could easily acquire the land and could begin construction on such a facility. But I would want to see demand first.

yes this is something i've thought about doing for a while. would be very interested

Where do I sign up?

I think it would be a collective on the large scale, everyone working together for the good of the villa, but on the personal scale we would obviously still use money and etc. I know a perfect place where I could get cheap land sorrounded by vast forests, close to rivers and protected by hilly terrain perfectly capable of growing it's own food.

I think it might be legitimately possible, but we will have to figure out how to organize it first.

what a good idea
how many dollars do you need for this project?
whats the exact amount do you need before you fucks off with the money and tell the news you're scamming neo nazis so your crime is justified?

>We amish now

Also what would the cutoff for white be?

Here is what stands in our way

>How do we organize
>What methods do we use to organize

If we can figure a serious solution to this we could make this project reality. Obviously I don't want to be slandered by the media so anonymity would be important, we would have to try to avoid all media attention until we are ready.

There are few of them already and if you're really interested a public forum might not be the best place to at art one.

I would probably create a legal framework or private contract to ensure that there is no possibility of that. I am not a profiteer, I am a leader and a man moved by the events he sees before his eyes every day.

I think we could do this with 40-50'000

I could probably put in 15'000 or 17'000 myself right away
Obviously there has to be some element of this project shown to the public to get the right people involved.

start a discord channel

also what general location do you have in mind?

At least ⅞ European IMO

Atlantic Canada has the cheapest and best land, Maine makes it more accessible to Americans but I think we could get around that in Atlantic Canada.

Atlantic Canada as a region is 98% White, sorrounded by rigorous mountain chains and is full of a vast population sympathetic to our ideas and mission.

I personally agree with this metric

i do too, but are we asking for a my23andme? or eye test?

you should really start a discord channel, man. sounds like you have a good idea brewing

I would be asking for a personal declaration of family history signed, if someone is suspect we could order a 23andme.

I think I will look into the discord

what about the (((Whites)))?

I created a discord channel to discuss this, everyone interested should hop in here

What do you mean by (((Whites)))? My memes aren't up to date

You guys should just create normal businesses and sell things. Maybe get a few of you together in the area and flip houses or something. You can be making money by the end of the year than trying to recreate the 1800s.

That's basically what we're talking about, other than just trying to create one location.

No one is trying to recreate the 1800's, but perhaps you should consider that the conditions in general society are changing.

If we're offering room and board and work is done on a quid pro quo basis than the cost of our goods and services will be much cheaper than our competition.

Anyway hop in here if anyone wants to discuss the concept of building a prowhite community/collective in the North East.