You will no chance of getting a slutty Japanese waifu

You will no chance of getting a slutty Japanese waifu

arr rook same

its funny how asians only look good when they're trying to be white

You too, and you have even less chances than me.

This and only this. Incoming denial from all the weebs though

What should I even bother?
Our women are hotter, honier (if this word exist), there is plenty of them, and a variety to chose from.

I don't think you understand how the term waifu is used on Sup Forums, if what you mean is a slut wife then that actually is quite easy to get, Japanese aren't that exotic

I have had one of them. sorry for your disappointment.

You didn't even in your dreams.

>Our women are hotter, honier (if this word exist), there is plenty of them, and a variety to chose from.

I have got all your sad haiku.

Jap logic: advertise jap sluts then say you have no chance of getting one.

Plz Jap, pick one or the other

What?
Korean women are only cute with surgery and a ton of make up.

Japs love to pimp their women out to foreigners. Just look at those youtube channels where those guys go around asking nips of they would date white people and encouraging foreigners to come to japan and teach english.

from left to right
5, 4, 1, 3, 2

> Thanks for telling about the definition of Korean pop

stop bullying takeshi or he may kill himself

Ultimate cuck nation

>implying Colombian spic girls look good without make up and don't have plastic surgery

Yeah they are.

Even for trolling you must have some sense
Dumbest comment ive read today colombians and venezuelans got the hottest natural bodies in the globe

> got 10 posters chomping out in a couple of minutes after my posting

no idea to handle those spicy salted triggers

prove it
>venezuelans
plastic kingdom like Korea

>implying Colombian spic girls look good without make up and don't have plastic surgery
Implying women from other countiee do not use plastic surgery and make up to be good looking. And Literally our women do not need that shite to be hot, they are fucking hot with or without it. The widespead belief that our women undergo plastic surgery at young age is just a meme. If you lived here, you would think this is a sort of Mecca of Hot women. Unfortunately I cannot say tha same thing about asiatic girls who are mostly 5/10

>hurr durr yessssss our women are the best in the worlddddddddd

Come here to see you jerking off at the street because of the amout of hot women together. You fucking autist

O-oh... okay...

It is the other way round, nikolai.
It is the facilities to prevent getting cucked.

I ignore if they're the best in the world, but hotter than korean women, that's for sure.

>too hot for man to fuck a donkey

Asian don't like big ass and tan

>honier
you mean hornier or something about honey?

>numale pepe

you are given 10 seconds to choose

What is with asians and looking like a grown up babies? you can clearly see it in the one on the left

>Japanese sluts who passed westernization
Ew, I prefer even a regular cute-stupid waifu