What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The writer's strike that hit after the second season fucked it right in the ass.

Right up to the balls?

Oh my god, is THAT what happened?

I watched all the way to like, the very tail end and just fucking stopped cuz it got too stupid.

(((filler episodes)))

Past the balls, past the prostate, past the large and small intestine, and up into the stomach.

Yeah that's basically what happened. Great first two season and then straight to hell because all the good writers were on strike.

why?

I thought it was after season 3? I know it's been a long time, but I seem to remember waiting forever for season 4 to come out. Then they had a mid-season hiatus and everything just seemed way too rushed. Also, early season 3 was great.

What do you mean why? Why did the writer's guild strike?

no likable characters. every one of them was a piece of shit.

red cylon hot as fuck though.

Its been a long time since I saw the series, thought it was after 2, somewhere around 3, so you could be right.

Come on, Adama was likeable.

yes

bruh are you serious

they were all fairly complex believable characters. The kind you'd meet in real life. Are you going to tell me none of them are likable? Do you not like anyone in real life?

Why does anyone strike? More money.

I stopped watching this during it's original run after season 2 because I had to focus on school.

Is the rest really that bad?

And what about the spin off series?

It's a great show with a terrible ending. Watch at your own peril. But you should watch it if you like scifi.

blasphemy

What the frak was his frakking problem?

I think it had something to do with digital downloads and dvd sales.

Season 3 had some really great opening episodes then they went to kinda hit-and-miss after that. Season 4 was rushed because the network decided not to renew after the fourth season so they had to compress two seasons into one, iirc. I haven't watched Caprica, but I'll get around to it someday.

Not enough Lucy

of course

thanks WRITERS I can't believe you wanted more compensation for your work.

Season 4.5, in which all the plot threads crashed and burned hard.