>bring it into a warzone actual shithole
literally wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCK5VZtTZv8
youtube.com/watch?v=wVwGUtbbOK0
youtube.com/watch?v=P8xGQllRmZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>saving a black baby

They didn't know the uprising was going down that exact day.

Europe is nothing like that

Why did they have dubstep songs in the soundtrack?
youtube.com/watch?v=jCK5VZtTZv8
youtube.com/watch?v=wVwGUtbbOK0
youtube.com/watch?v=P8xGQllRmZE

Was in the past and last time I checked, Ukraine is part of Europe. I'll tell you what Europe is though, it's being invaded by Muslims and Africans and Europeans are bending over and saying thank you.

what a creepy depiction of the future. Imagine if London really was some post apocalyptic third world hell hole full of ethnic violence and leftist extremism

iirc he brought her over to that port city because he was trying to smuggle it out of the country. They had no idea there was going to be an uprising in that exact area on that day

Nah, it'll never 'appen, m8.

Would this have been as powerful with a white mother and child

>white men and women completely childless

>the future is a brown baby of mixed immigrants that takes over the civilization whites built

hmmmm

uk bass baby.

huh?

have you ever been to Paris?

One fucking little tiny piece of shrapnel sent flying through the baby's head and there goes all hope for the future of humanity. The part where they all notice the baby is very powerful and memorable. I distinctly remember one soldier doing the sign of the cross. (That Catholic gesture)

>first baby born in decades.
>none of the soldiers immediately grab the mother and the child.
>she isn't immediately taken to a lab for study so they can save the human race
>instead the soldiers act like they've just witnessed the birth of Christ, instead of just another slag popping out an illegitimate kid

I hate this movie

No because that would have undermined the anti white message of the movie

France 2021

Dubstep/Grime comes from the UK. I'm pretty sure these songs were played very briefly on the radio or tv in the movie. Is this the answer you're looking for?

This film had some great camera work. It was the metal gear solid V of film

what does dubstep and grime have anything to do with each other? grime is shitty british rap. dubstep is edm.

I've done all I can. You cannot be helped.

This is literally paris right now guys

I know this because I went 2 months ago for a vacation and had to pretend I was muslim to escape with my life.

It';s because they were legitimately stunned. No one had seen an actual baby in a long time. It was a small miracle. Both of us would probably be doing the same in their place.

another dubstep lover on /fit/ !! what do you think of Kahn's new stuff?? also do you have any reccomendations?

London already is a hellhole due to baboons and retards.

Why the fuck are you arguing in here if you haven't even seen the movie? What an idiot lmao.