I want to eat a peanut butter sandwich and drink hot cocoa

I want to eat a peanut butter sandwich and drink hot cocoa

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20171027/why-does-germany-have-such-strict-opening-hours-on-sundays
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what is stopping you?

don't forget your HFCS added to both for extra flavour.

I have no peanut butter

well plant some peanuts, wait for them to grow and then make some peanut butter.

Or you can walk your lazy ass to the store and buy them?

All the stores are closed today

national holiday?

No, stores here always close on sundays

that is weird, why? is it just stores or all businesses? maybe try a gas station? I dont know, germany was weird when I went there.

didn't know they sold peanut butter in europe

>marshmellow fluff and peanut butter with a cup of hot chocolate
Maximum Comfy

Sundays are restdays in germany, you're not allowed to work by law

so you guys have to do your shopping by saturday or you are fucked if you where pretty busy during the weekdays?

>you're not allowed to work by law

lolwat

I was in Germany and you work on Sunday even if some of the shops are closed

Get blackout drunk at a spatkauf so tomorrow comes faster

Yes

But Winter is shit

Sounds dumb, I dont believe you.

Sunday is the general restday, which means if you work in shops or offices you will have a free day

If your boss does need you to work during Sundays he will have to give you another day within the week where you can rest

Well that's quite different from what you said

>thelocal.de/20171027/why-does-germany-have-such-strict-opening-hours-on-sundays

Why wouldn't you believe me?

because there would still be essential businesses where people have to work.

Also if my trip to germany taught me anything, never fully trust a german.

Shops and generally offices are legally required to have sundays as their restdays. I apologize for structuring my sentences in an unclear manner

Maybe it has some exception in Berlin because I went to that big chocolate shop in Sunday when most other shops were close

What are essential businesses in america? Cant you go 1 day without buying anything?

Transportation (buses/trains), pharmacies, etc.

Also burger joints.

What kind of choclate shop did you visit? You can obtain special permits which allow you to sell during sundays

Of course public services are excluded as well as restaurants

go to a restaurants. Tell them to serve you a peanut butter sandwich. If not, tell them if you can buy peanut butter, if not ask them if they can give you a cup of peanut butter, if not, go to their kitchen and put some juice in their ovens.

Are you a good or a bad person?

Fassbender & Rausch

Why the fuck would you make a law banning store hours on certain days? If a business is religious they can close if you want to and employees and choose not to work on their Sabbath, but most people want to be able to shop on Sundays and stores have no problem doing more business if they're able to.

What a dumb arbitrary law, how does keeping your own store open on Sundays harm anyone?

We had the same law here in ye old times so you could go to church and enjoy your time with god. Got rid of it at the height of the industrial revolution.

I don't like peanut butter by itself desu, tastes good on chocolate, I guess, though