Is there a fear of black men in your country?

Is there a fear of black men in your country?

In America, white people are terrified of young black men, and cope with racism and gun ownership.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzer_Peter)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=4kqDCrObl44
youtube.com/watch?v=K2U3nmhsymQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We used to play "who is afraid of the black man" in elementary school all the time.

>In America, white people are terrified of young black men
Maybe if you're from the cuck coast

Same. Also a lot of our idioms have black as a negative or belittleing attribute i.e. "balck cat", "black peter" (de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzer_Peter) etc...

Yes, but it's trumped by the fear of Muslim men at the moment. We had neonazi Groups killing black men in the 90s but things normalized after the EU

Not fear, just hate because they are all criminals. Honest niggers do not exist.

>neonazi Groups killing black men
Cool

In India Africans are stereotyped as drug-dealers and therefore people usually don't be friends with them. This stereotype exist because of some Nigerians, but other Africans have to suffer because of them.

no

This

But that is still fear.

You are afraid the criminal will harm you/your goods.

Are you sure?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=4kqDCrObl44

They seem very empathetic

Not fear, just hate because they are all criminals. Honest niggers do not exist.

yes.. They feel pity on nigger lol

>They feel pity on nigger lol

Not really.
You dont fear racoons that tip over the garbage bin

I am scared they will attack me or say something like “whatchu lookin at nigguh”. Everyone is scared of black men, not just white

Kill all Asians

I meant on that video

How comparable, in terms of fear-inducing behavior, are the actions of a raccoon and that of black men?

>Everyone is scared of black men, not just white
Only consumers of soy based products, like yourself.

>You dont fear racoons that tip over the garbage bin

>walking alone at night
>group of black men with loose clothing and bandanas walk towards your direction
>AYO where you going boy?
wat do

lol where do you live?

Texas

Africans are pretty normal here

Considering how unlikely that is and that you avoid putting yourself in that situation by avoiding lone dark streets, because literally everything could happen not just getting robbed by black people.

>Going home my dudes!

If they want to rob me they can have my stuff, I can always buy new stuff and police will chase them. It would be pointless for them to kill me, they know that the police can't let a murder go by unnoticed. I ain't afraid.

>*teleport behind their back*
>nothing personnel niggo

I am afraid of girls, not men, of any race. I get nervous...

I saw a black guy today.

There's a dislike of all foreigners because we're overpopulated and resources and space is sparse. Yet still they come here without any skills to offer and demand things from us. This has nothing to do with the color of their skin. Some of the worst, for example, are Eastern Europeans who look exactly like us. Poles, for example, are literally walking crimewaves in Germany. It was shown for example that almost 1 in 3 homeless people in Berlin were Poles. But the vast flood of African blacks who don't speak German and never will has become something of a hallmark of the Merkel Era along with the now-infamous "rapefugees", who are people from safe parts of the middle east who pretended to be Syrians to get let into Germany. Every single one of these is a criminal. The sheer levels of crime ranging from rape to burglary to terrorism of once-safe German cultural institutions like Christmas markets has exploded to apocalyptic levels because of Merkel. These violent, lethal attacks have caused us to hate and fear them, of course, as is only sane when you wake up one morning and see people around you dying. Or wake up one New Years Day and learn the entire city of Cologne was raped by organized gangs of foreigners. We were invaded and the government does nothing to protect us.

So when you read scare-tactic fake news stories about the AfD in Germany, realize the very real situation behind this. This has nothing to do with "niggers" or "racism" or "nazis". We are taking steps to protect ourselves, which the so-called conservative CDU has failed to do.

Black guys are cool

They smell bad.

>j-just going home
>aight nigga yall be careful it ain’t safe out here at night yknow we jus looking out for each other

this seems a bit exaggerated. I was in Germany last winter, in Munich, Dresden, and Cologne. I partied my fucking ass off in Munich, too.

None of this was evident, not even a fraction of it. Granted, I did see many brown people, they seemed pretty calm (mostly selling kebab).

Yeah but you can do that, without giving power to people like Gauland, right? I don't know for the life of me why you have no left alternative for stricter immigration.

Also giving power to people like the identitarians is nuts because they hate all foreigners regardless of who they are, I and many people simply cannot support this. We have foreign friends and collogues we can see how much they made an impact on our lives, you can't expect us to discriminate against people who have done everything right.

If he thinks a few people stealing at christmas is "apocalyptic" he'd be scared out of his mind in america lmao

Yeah also, the people who did this were part of an international crime syndicate, ISIS.99.99% of foreigners have absolutley nothing to do with them

Also, before I forget this if anything #Metoo should have shown everybody especially in Europe that raping and sexual harassment is not exclusive towards brown people. A vast majority of men do it, because it is their biological programming, it has nothing to do with race but more with poverty, the poorer you are the less likely you have a chance of covering up sexual harssment.

envious of that hair 2bh. all blacks should have that hairstyle

why would you be afraid of a brotha?

are you an immigrant?

Blacks are legit bro tier

My grandfather is Hungarian, so I guess, a little?

Why does that even matter?

Good germany...good. I hope that you rise up again, just go easy on the jews. Fuck poles

>I hope that you rise up again, just go easy on the jews. Fuck poles

Does this look like fear to you?

Source?

>black men

one can fetishize an apple if they pleased.

Stop being a bussy.

why is that white man imitating a young ghetto black male

Black women are scarier than the men.

Not really. They just sell weed on the squares and tourist places, i hate gypsies though and many czechs probably afraid of them too. You just ignore them, that’s it

youtube.com/watch?v=K2U3nmhsymQ

sharkiesha attacks your little sister

what do

Kick her in the cunt.

sharkieshas older brother daquante and his niggas roll up on you.

what do

Call my nigga's

What up Daquante?

Want to do sparring now? Why not wait until we're at the gym?

I'm not creative enough to keep this going

Alright, so you are just another cuckold, good to know.

>b-b-black man good r-racist bad m-mkaay

This guy comes up to you and introduces himself as your new neoghbour

wat do?

Daquante calls up his niggas also
what do

>Alright, so you are just another cuckold

>Black people are bad because I am afraid of them

Why is he calling the guys next to him?

>uses the term cuckold

How well do you perform?

the best thing about black women is their skin. It looks so soft and smooth
You shouldn't hit with your fingers

he's calling his niggas from the bad side of town

Cuz they are about to tussle

>unironically using le ebin wojak edit as a form of argument
Visiting from reddit, I presume?

>the best thing about black women is their skin

Hell yeah

>all these austrians ITT

>I presume

Pull out my Gun™ and shoot them.

Give his daughter the Sujuk

>quoting random fragments of my post and attaching what I imagine you think to be a disparaging image as a form of argument
How's that IQ level of 80 working out for you? You going to do the same thing with this post?

r00d

oh my god is that real

>How's that IQ level of 80 working out for you?

stare at him with a look of fear

proceed to suck his cock

1/10 shit comeback

sorry hat

Tell your parents I'm sorry for them

This guy knows what's good

>Tell your parents I'm sorry for them

In my country we are care more about our taxmoney that goes to their neet lives, and some of us care about the inevitable extinction of our ethnicity and culture.

>inevitable extinction of our ethnicity and culture
its ok user, all of humanity will eventually go extinct anyway

question:

lose your culture, or lose humanity?

Please halt the overuse of the quoting function

>inevitable extinction of our ethnicity and culture

I doubt humans will go extinct. But Scandinavians and Europeans will.

Gain new friends :3

I wonder why......

Still doesn't justify discrimating against people because of their looks.

eventually a gamma ray will hit, a meteor will impact or a super volcano will erupt, so really its only a matter of time and best case scenario is that we even manage to survive till such an event happens

Well, the math speaks for itself. We don't stop taking them in, and we don't make enough babies. Keep this up for a 70-100 years, and they'll be the majority. Keep it up even longer and we are going extinct.

We'll colonize before that.

>forgetting this man exists.

humans will stop existing, of course.

But the technological masterpiece we leave behind will uncover the truths of this grand mysterious universe.

>People are downvoting Kumbi

oops

NORDIC ARYAN SEED

I don't fear them more than anyone else, but they're overrepresented among criminals, have a very low IQ (two niggers cumulated couldn't even reach mine) and damn they smell so bad.

>have a very low IQ (two niggers cumulated couldn't even reach mine)