Defenders

Which one of the Defender's shows did you like the best? List them in order from best to worst.

I'd say:

>Jessica Jones
>Daredevil
>Luke Cage
>Ironfist

I want a show about Purple Man adventures

Daredevil Season 1 > Daredevil Season 2 > Luke Cage > Iron Fist > Jessica Jones

Daredevil Punisher arc > Daredevil season 1 > Jessica Jones > Iron Fist > Luke Cage > Daredevil Electra

Daredevil > Luke Cage = Iron Fist
I refuse to Watch Jessica Jones

Daredevil Season 2 Punisher> Daredevil Season 1 > Daredevil Season 2 Elektra > Luke Cage = Iron Fist > Jessica Jones

Daredevil S1 > Daredevil S2 >> JJ > LC >> IF

Charlie makes the other defenders look like bitches.

Excellent taste my man.

I only liked Daredevil. The others were so shit I couldn't finish them. I was hype for Defenders after Daredevil but now, I'm just going into it expecting it to be shit so hopefully it will exceed my expectations, even if it's just slightly not shit

i'm a jess and luke fan personally.

>I refuse to Watch Jessica Jones
why?

Daredevil S1> Luke Cage> Daredevil S2. I assume Iron Fist= Arrow Season 4.

Same.

Daredevil and Ironfist had too much cheesy kung fu shit.

Plus, Jessica Jones had dat sex scene.

Because I'm a sad and bitter cunt who hates women.

Its awesome though. Best of the lot imo.

DD S2 Punisher Arc > DD S1 > DDS2 Hand arc > JJ > Ironfist > Luke Cage

Tennant really carried JJ though and Luke Cage's guy villain was pretty cool - they should've made him a super instead of have stronk womyn kill him off and proceed to be even worse baddie.

At least Iron Fist has fast pacing compared to Luke Cage which was a drag the entire time. Just for that reason alone I prefer Iron Fist.

The only Defenders show that even remotely attracted my interest is Daredevil. So:

Daredevil S1>Daredevil S2

I have 0 interest in these other characters that I have never heard of.

I am 100% sure I won't like it and I have never been wrong about if I would like something or not after even a very basic first impression. I just KNOW ithat will make me angry if I watch it so I'd rather not bother.

> Jessica is most boring character
> her show was only saved by the charisma of David Tennant
> kill him off

how the hell will JJ recover?

I was watching Iron Fist, then stopped watching to go back to Daredevil. I ended up watching the 2 seasons again. DD is good, I like the actor a lot and the character. Though Foggy is annoying at times.

I'd say

>Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage
>Daredevil
>Ironfist

Looking forward to Defenders.

It's alright. He can regenerate.

bump

DD S2 Punisher > DD S1 > DD S2 Elektra > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage >> Ironfist
I thought Ironfist was garbage
Now that David Tennant is gone I think that Jessica Jones will be garbage
Now that Mahershala Ali is gone I think that Luke Cage will be significantly worse
If Punisher is no longer part of DD due to his own spin off, I don't have high hopes for DD S3
Essentially I've lost hope in all of these shows except the Punisher spin off

Did anyone else get irritated more and more by Claire appearing in each show? Like with each time that she appeared I liked her less and less, especially in Ironfist

Kilgrave show > Daredevil > IronFist > Luke.

POOR MAN > EVIL > JEW > IROIST

>daredevil
>iron man
>poop-dootie
>Luke Cage = Jessica Jones

everything is garbage except daredevil s1

The overall ranking there isn't bad, though I'd drop Luke Cage to the bottom. In many ways, Iron Fist is the worst show, but while it's complete schlock, I found it more entertaining than Luke Cage, which counts for a lot. The type of show that Luke Cage is depends more on the integrity of the world, which it completely tossed out after the pivot. Iron Fist really never pretended to have much more integrity than something like Arrow.

I'd say that the Defenders shows fall into two basic tiers, with Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones in the "good" tier, and Luke Cage and Iron Fist in the meh tier. Daredevil season 2 is floating somewhere between those tiers.

Daredevil s1 ≥ Jessica Jones >> Daredevil s2 >>> Iron Fist > Luke Cage

DD s1 > DD s2 (punisher arc) > JJ (aka Killgrave show) > LC (cotton mouth arc) > DD (hand arc) > LC (diamondback arc)
Haven't gotten around to watching IF, but I don't really think I want to.

I only like Daredevil. Couldn't finish Jones. It was a depressing soap opera. I have no interest in the others.

Not bad. I'd drop the Punisher arc below Jessica Jones (they did a pretty good job with the Punisher as a character, but I don't think it worked awesomely with Daredevil), but I'm on board with everything else. Maybe. I might move the Hand Arc above Cotton Mouth, but it's hard to say for sure. I understand ranking them the way you did, but I just didn't enjoy Luke Cage very much. There wasn't much fun there. Admittedly, the Hand Arc was kind of a mess though, and it could be that there was some care-over enjoyment from the rest of the show.

>He can regenerate.
I hope he turns into this guy. I would really love to see this twat fucking with the good guys.

People actually watched those shows? Wow now I know there is no hope for society. I can even understand going to see a Capeshit movie that's only 2 hours of your life but a whole cape shit series. That's way too many hours wasted that you could of used Cunny or shit posting user.