Can someone explain me what the fuck is going so wrong with this show?

Can someone explain me what the fuck is going so wrong with this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zG4AAMcghEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too much talking about bullshit, not enough mike (AKA Breaking Bad type stuff).

Look at the first season, (which was far better then the later two) as comparison

It was clearly going to be a lawyer show, with Jimmy handling interesting, goofy clients, with an overarching case per season (the first season was the embezzling comptroller and wife) and drama with the brother

it fucked up when the creators fell in love with their own shit, and though they were writing the greatest dramatic story in all history. So cut to the second season, where clients don't even feature into the plot, and instead were forced to deal with a painfully, cartoonishly obnoxious chuck butting heads with jimmy, as if it was some biblical or classical epic then stands on its own. It doesn't.

The show has always been about turning Jimmy into Saul. That's the direction they're moving; this isn't a lawyer procedural.

>Jimmy into Saul.

what does that even mean? Why do people treat the identity of saul as if it was some sort of groundbreaking, one of a kind character that transcends morality? He was a scummy lawyer who made quips, its a cliche. He was a side character that was, for the most part humors, not one inspiring any kind of awe, good or bad.

season 3 has nothing on it, just people staring or gus throwing the trash for 20 minutes.
I have no idea how can they even make 2 more seasons of this.

I would insert my penis into Kim's vagina if you know what I mean.

Word on the street is the next episode opens with a 10 minute long montage of Gus cooking chickens set to Magnet's Vuela Vuela

youtube.com/watch?v=zG4AAMcghEI

kill yourself pleb

The most insulting thing about this show is not that nothing happens or that there is no comedy but that a show about lawyers hasn't had a courtroom scene until now this season. They decided to do the exact opposite of what made sense.

>Not 50 minutes
will longtime fans be able to handle this staggering increase in tempo?

I do not understand the plot of this show sincerely

>what the fuck is going so wrong with this show?
nothing
nothing is going on
neither wrong nor right
that's the beauty of it

It's a pleb filter

literally nothing, the whole premise is Jimmy meandering around until he hires Walt in BB

it's why the show should have just been a comedy

CHUCK STATUS: F U C K E D

B R A V O
_____.I
_____N
_____C
_____E

Me too famalam

So, in the end, it was a pathetic Perry Mason ending.

I'm not saying that Saul Goodman is a modern day Charles Foster Kane; I'm trying to get across that the Jimmy in Breaking Bad is radically different than the one in Better Call Saul, and there is a lot of room to tell that story.

I hate this meme. This show is pretty well done. I don't know why I still come here.

>phonefag

every fucking time

It's the exact same premise as Breaking Bad. Just a transformation of a "good" well-meaning character into one that is "evil"

Okay, explain what is going so well with season 3 then.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Saul in breaking bad isn't even a destination. He had no character outside of making jokes and being fretful, he was a shallow character that worked as a plot device and a tension relief. The character development only works in retrospect of jimmy, because frankly their really isn't anything to analyze when it comes to saul. Everything about him is hyped up, or clouded by what people want to believe he was. Your not showing the transition from one form to another, your just defining a shapeless lump of clay.

Chuck's arc is top tier. Seeing him crumble is great. I don't know why people are so bent on hating the show. You guys probably hated Mad Men.

This episode was so good I forgot that Mike wasn't even in it.

>redditors fail miserably in comparing it to Sopranos
>now going for Mad Men

pathetic, I'll give you some credit for skipping The Wire

and no, I'm not going to reply to your next goalpost explaining how comparable both are

Chuck is pretty much the only good thing in the show right now and the previous episode had like 30 minutes of gus and mike doing shit

YOU FAGGOTS BETTER CALL THIS SHOW KINO RIGHT NOW

A GENUINE BRAVO TO VINCE!

>literally nothing happens: the show

good don't watch it then you faggot, don't reply to these threads and neck yourself you plebbit

It's sad that I can't tell if this is Sup Forums satire or not. Fuck.

Not the same guy but shitposting aside, can you really prove him wrong?

Why did this stupid shit make me throw my head back and laugh?

It is actually the opposite. The episodes when they are doing lawyer stuff are the comfiest.

Anyone got the "Better Cuck Chuck" edit? Fits really well with this episode.

>I don't know why people are so bent on hating the show.

because Sup Forums is infested with redditors

>its a Sup Forums complains about a tv show episode

Capped. Probably the best analysis I've seen on the subject. They're trying to make a comic relief character deep and interesting because he's a fan favorite.

It's almost like this is a board partially dedicated to discussing television shows, fucknut.

We'll for starters the entire Chuck/Jimmy court case examination unfolded this episode. There was a lot to take in and it certain wasn't "nothing"

so much samefags in here.
get over it

i kek'd at that sublte joke

the first episode where jimmy is introduced is a courtroom scene

I don't actually. What do you mean by that?

t. Plebius Maximus

Fucking die tripfag. You pieces of cunting shit are ruining this board.

Yup
Not enough sociopathic eeyore

Biggus

Jimmy is a sincere, well meaning, hard working and certainly very caring man. Saul is anything but. What has to happen, what does someone like Jimmy have to go through to literally change into an unlikable, unethical and flat out corrupt person? That's what this show explores. Whether or not you can buy into that is irrelevant. This is exceptionally well crafted drama that for three straight seasons has been entirely compelling.

Nothing. You might not like it. It's more for grown ups.