/brit/ the british culture general

retarded thot gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8oUqNNrIwE
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The collapse of the Soviet Union was a mistake.

R.I.P. /cum/

Take the estrogen pills, user. Last time I'm asking, next I'll be forcing them down your throat. I'll be getting a cute little sister one way or another.

Beautiful

He's still replying. It's become a social experiment at the point. How long will somebody talk to someone that will not address them.

Business idea: sponsor the rejuvenation of /cum/ so beto fucks off back there

good to know
*runs away*

Coffee-inspired poo on the way.

You are addressing me though

maybe you can use the data from this experiment in your next debate hehe

/cum/ is so fucked up that i'll never go there anymore

might have a bit of sex on tuesday if I'm not too tired lads

Were you Cara poster?

Toil today lads

Interesting. He apparently requires no response to any of the content he speaks of. Just a mere acknowledgement of his existence is enough to keep him replying. I wonder how many words the next one will be.

oh the hugh manity

>not too tired
>after work
Shall be telling Toilberg

i've never posted cara

I want to look like Steve

two posts filtered
he must be back

not going to be going in to work on tuesday hehe

Nice one mate, that told him.

I think you just got btfo. You can stop pretending you're ignoring that guy you keep going on about now.

Yeah as long as you refer to the chain of conversation ill give my input

whom

me

trigrd

so many generals..

Hmm... so THIS is how Sup Forums views the world

not reading this mate

Its more interesting how pol views itself

Where do I find this gf

Kind of amazing how this Sup Forums character manages to post so many contradictory opinions.

Palestine rally

*bees myself*

OMG

Can't she read? Those bins all clearly say "NO HOT ASHES."

Buzz off!

Name a few, I'm actually curious

Shocking read

bit-anti-semitic

bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire

No matter how I struggle and strive, I'll never get out of this world alive.

>british women

>spend 10 minutes crafting a thoughtful and qualified post on a subject
>no upvotes

>spend 20 seconds tapping out some throwaway pun
>150 upvotes

And they call it "Karma?" HA!

Love magnums

Fascinating cocks can excite some people

Its true from all sides.
Men are hating women
Wkmen are p shit tier too.

Men need to change their thinking on women. Women need to be seen as inconsequential strangers who come and go. Love needs to be derived from facing shit down together not from attraction

A woman should be putting in equal effort to retain a man. It should not be that the man is her personal tampon free for her to discard. Instead the man should be a bird she has to try to keep in a cage

Why do pakis wanna be arab so bad? I keep seeing pakis trying to say they're arab like it makes any difference.

have listened to 'and did those feet' like ten times today it really stirs for ome reason, i am not a rorke at all or even fond of england but it moves me

Islam teaches that arab culture is superior and pakis are taught to think their indigenous hindu culture is an abberation.

Its like how london is full of pseudo roman and greek architecture without any reverence for the culture of boudicca

Aisha is a titless little tramp, but I still want her to call me a stupid yank and bully me

arabs are on the whole cooler than poos and pajeets

Spend 2 minutes on there. Read any thread. It's a constant battlefield of ideologies, with any consensus being challenged at every opportunity. About 25% of the threads claim "Sup Forums BTFO."

>OP: why do you hate black people?
>i don't hate black people
>i hate black people because x, y, and z
Every time.

Some of the threads are self-policing echo-chambers, but the board itself is generally in a constant state of disagreement.

>jesus came to england
What a we wuz tier myth

>tfw this is the spitting image of me minus the sonnenrad tat and got called a nazi all through school for aesthetic reasons

I didn't choose the Sup Forums life, the Sup Forums life chose me

Hey guys, I'm moving to Norwich in March. I've secured a job and a place to stay, but going from there seems a bit tricky. More precisely, which weapons permit will I need to bring a butterknife into the UK?

T. Mustafa al-wali ibn waraqataful muhammad qader, swede

Just buy a butter knife here you donut.

We have plastic and wooden now

I haven't met many pajeets but I have a mate who's a Christian arab and he's pretty sound.

he definitely fucking didn't lol but idk i really like it

especially this bit

Bring me my Bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

it just fills me with conviction

Wonder how long it will take me to learn 'I saw the light' on the banjo

In 1814, we took a little trip
Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississip'.
We took a little bacon and we took a little beans
And we caught the bloody British in a town in New Orleans.

Will I need to show my passport?

How could I get btfo of an argument I did not engage in? there was nothing to btfo. I am engaged in other activities. it is amusing to me he would constantly write things he knows I am not reading, though. and conversely, amusing that he is reading everything I am writing.

I want to smell Emma Watson's farts.

Drivers license is also acceptable. We appreciate most yanks have never left their suburb so passport is not expected

Is that why they keep trying to speak broken arabic to me? They're fucking weird man why do they hate themselves so much?

Yeah the civilised and integrated ones I guess but I'm surrounded by wannabe blacks, faggout whiteboys, and pakis trying to act arab, my only real friends are fucking weirdos who play tabletop games

Sh'Quavius Obama Jackson in this shit, wassup. I been wantin into yo country fo da free shit. Where I sign up?

*sacktaps you*

youtube.com/watch?v=G8oUqNNrIwE
tune

Don't even know what I believe or feel

reefer madness innit

this one sounds better, don't know if the bloody british like it
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

Because unlike iranians or malays. Their parent religion was retained after their conversion, so their culture still has living pagan thinfs in it. As a result they cling to arabs and persians for a islamically-sanitised culture

>i'm ignoring him
>i'm totally ignoring him
>i'm still ignoring him haha
>wow i can't believe he would continue to post when i am constantly ignoring him
You can see why he might assume you are not actually ignoring him. Why not just directly reply to someone instead of autistically boasting about how little attention you're giving them? Your attitude implies the thing of most worth on this site is other people's attention, and that says more about you than him.

They also read "no gas chambers".

i mean it's just a fucking fact. the indian subcontinent is literally 100% hunchbacked bug people known for 1) their excrement, 2) the holy river of excrement, 3) spicy food that smells like excrement and 4) the taj mahal. in terms of mimetic desire they're like the least attractive people in the history of mankind. when pic related is the face of your entire culture you're in deep trouble

arabs might be retarded and irritating but at least there's some kind of x factor there, you know?

nigel is on bbc breakfast

an hindu, a jew and an irish go to an hotel of a small-town and ask for a room for three people.
"I only have one room left, which is for two, but if they are comfortable, I have room in the stable for one to sleep there".
The three individuals decide to take the room and the hindu says: "If you want, I'm going to sleep in the barn and you sleep in the room."
Five minutes later someone knocks the door:
>Who is it?"
"I am the hindu, what happens is that in the barn there is a cow, and it is a sacred animal to us, so I cannot sleep where you sleep a cow."
And later, the jew says: "do Not worry, if you want, I sleep in the barn".
Five minutes later someone knocks the door :
>Who is it?"
"I am the jew, what happens is that in the stable there is a pig, and it is an animal who is sacred for us, I cannot sleep where the pig sleeps".
later, the irish says: "do Not worry, I am going to sleep in the barn".
five minutes someone knocks the door again:
>"Who is it?"
"We are the cow and the pig, and there is an irish in the barn".

Mad how my blood and genetic material is that of the fearsome barbarians that were a thorn in the side of Rome but I put tins of beans on a shelf a few days a week

What did britbongs learn in school about the Great American Revolutionary War of British Aggression?

What channel?

Bet most of you runts haven't even seen a vagina in real life.

bbc1

That's not Gandhi, that's the guy that played Gandhi in the Attenborough biopic about Gandhi. The real Gandhi was much uglier.

went to scotland lads. back now though.

Not a lot. We have 6000+ years of other history to get through, stuff that actually happened in Britain.

according to british historians the war of 1812 was just a little skirmish

Ta
>...he's RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC...
>JO COX
>BOO TRUMP
Ah yes. Farage is there all right.

Indians have nice food, interesting thinkers modern and past and generally dont cause any problems outside their poo country.

Cant say the same for arabs

why dont you like american cheese

that was kinda my point

My aunt's marrying an Englishman. Pls send help.

I do, but only on an equally cheap burger and bun with onion+lettuce and ketchup and mayo

If /cum/ fought /brit/ irl we'd win.

>US
Shoots you
>Mexico
Beheads you
>Canada
Leafs the commonwealth
Then apologizes

>more taxes
>tea party
>france bankrupted themselves to help you

giz a mick gf

Merely acknowledging his presence through affirmation of the fact I am not reading a single word of his posts. It's both interesting and amusing to me that he, or anyone would continue to write detailed posts directed at me. Far more interesting in fact, than the topic he wanted to discuss.

>haha black people are stupid
>nah they're not
>yes they are
>nah they're not

You could watch this arguement play out here a million times, in a million ways. Yet people will still try to goad you into the discussion, regardless of the end result being no opinions changed on either side.

I would much rather not read his posts, and let him have his entire discussion, complete with his desired outcome, all on his own. Which it appears he did just merrily.

I will always think that I dig Radiohead more than everyone else in the world. I feel kind of lonely. I REALLY feel their music.