Could she beat Natasha or Wanda?

Could she beat Natasha or Wanda?

She can beat anybody until it's time for her boyfriends to rescue her.

Natasha yes, Wanda probably not.

No one can defeat Phoenix Wanda unless she allows it through crippling emotional insecurity, OP.

She could probably beat everyone in Civil War aside from Black Panther and Vision.

Who is this butt slut?

She bested Melinda May with little control of her powers.

May scored just under Romanov in combat according to Hill, so it stands to reason Daisy could beat widow.

With Wanda it's hard to say.

Daisy could certainly make it hard for Wanda to concentrate on her powers.

The fact that you know she's a butt means you already know who she is?

Daisy Johnson (Quake), MCU Inhuman with sonic vibration powers.

Can she vibrate her butt?

I don't see why not.

She can beat my dick

May was also the only SHIELD agent to ever beat Romanov in 1-on-1 hand-to-hand combat.

So I'd heard in here that this show gets good, when does that happen

natasha yes

wanda no

>Imagine how powerful her handjob must be

could Florence Kasumba (black panther´s security guard) beat Black Widow ?

How lame is Black Panther that he needs security gaurds

No, since she doesn't exist in the same universe as Natasha or Wanda.

>depends on what the story calls for
to quote T'Challa: *As fun as that may be ...*

>confirmed for not having seen the movie
She'd better be back in the Black Panther movie, the 10-ish seconds she was on screen I already loved her; she seems bad ass

The King needs the security. HOWEVER, fortunately for him he is also Wakanda's greatesr warrior and imbued with the power if the black cat.

So, he doesn't need it BUT protocol dictates he has one.

I'd want that ass around me all day too. She also looks like a stone cold busta that could scare away all the beta-bimbo floozies

She can beat my cock if that's what you mean.

Not having security guards is basically declaring that you're either:

1. Too unimportant to be worth protecting
2. Too poor to afford security
3. An unstoppable killing machine that has nothing to fear

If you're not a killing machine you don't want to be vulnerable and if you are then you don't necessarily want everyone to know. You don't reveal your hand before you play it. Also I assume a sniper could still blow his brains out when he isn't wearing the suit, he's a busy prince/king. He hasn't got time to be doing his own security.

>"Move. Or be moved."
Almost nutted right there in theater.

And the best thing is: I think she actually could've taken on Black Widow just by looking at her. She had a lot of gravitas to her.

T'Challa is imbued** by the Cat-god with enhanced senses and reflexes. He noticed the van way up the building during the accords and he catches Clint's arrows.

**i hope they use the magic explanation instead of the Thor super-science route

I'm not to familiar with black panther but I thought it was in the comics that being the king meant you were black panther. But in the movie it seemed that he was black panther already then became king, so it's like black panther being the king is just a lucky coincidence that the he's both. Is that right? because in the comics atleast then they'd be no need for him to have security since the king would always be black panther?

I want Melinda May to be in the (hypothetical) Black Widow movie, outclassing Natasha in every way except equipment.

With a movie budget for the effects, I think she could match Wanda, maybe even beat her.

I kinda assumed that the king was once the Black Panther, but now that he is in his later years he passed the mantle down to his athletic warrior son who is in his prime. I figure it is a title that does follow the king, but doesn't necessary get passed on at the exact same time. A king can remain a king in his old age but a warrior is young and strong, so the crown prince takes over being the panther as part of preparing to become king.

Sorta like Thor and Odin in the MCU. Odin rules Asgard but he is old and is preparing Thor for the throne. Thor as crown prince has already taken up many of the duties of the king, particularly in the military sense. Odin no longer leads the charge into battle, Thor is the one that unites the warring realms.

>being the king meant you were black panther
No, there were panthers that weren't king. It can also be given to/claimed by a woman.

T'Challa's royal warrior lineage just ensures certainty of acquiring the title.

>in every way except equipment
Avengers/Stark Tech vs SHIELD/FitzSimmons Tech

Yeah but, you know, "If I need a gun, I'll take a gun"

She truly is Solid May

I bet it's Spirit Shit.

What kind of security guards wear high heels?

girl fight !

>All female guards
>Implying they're security guards

>Daisy v Wanda

It depends on how forwarned and forarmed Wanda is going in tbqh. If she knows Daisy's powers, she can counter them. If "SUDDENLY SHOCKWAVE!" Wanda is paste.

Qt3.14

Even if Wanda knows what Daisy can do, a well placed shockwave, or a strong enough tremor under her feet could break her concentration. Then it's QUAKE TIME.

In the movie it seems that Wandas power was just telekinesis so if she didn't use that to crush sky and only tried to restrain her like with the people in the airport, then sky would be able to blast her with sound wave things and win, but only because movie Wanda is so weak

Never watched AoS, what's her power?

Wanda could probably hold Daisy's powers against her and break every bone in her body.

To move you

Keep in mind that Wanda got fucked up by WM's sonic blaster, I think if Daisy could take Wanda pretty easy.

>Power level threads

Not yet for this Wanda. She doesn't have the finesse power to contain an exploding villain. But given time ... [no more m̶u̶t̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ inhumans].

Just say "War Machine", you fucking fag. Or "Rhodey" if War Machine takes too long for your ADHD riddled brain.

Wanda is the only one who managed to BTFO Vision, so probably not.

I believe she actually said [no, MORE m̶u̶t̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ inhumans]

>not reading the thread
I don't think anyone here is talking aboit who is more powerful than whom, more like who wins in the creative use of powers.
Wanda
>shown causing hallucinations
>was able to fuck with Vision's density control
>contained an explosion
>held a falling building up for a few seconds
>is able to 'fly' using her abilities
Quake
>has been shown to literally move mountains
>cause massive earth quakes
>can toss opponents around with ease
>was told she controls the vibrations of the universe around her
I don't think an animu term like "Power Levels" apply here.
>complains about using acronyms
>uses some in the same sentence that he complains in
You wat m80? Are you mad that WM messed up SW in the MCU's CA:CW? What about when IM blew off WS's arm? Crazy right? You are just too adorable to be posting on this site.

I really liked that story arc/series. "The 99", not so much.

Wonder man was in this? Gotta check it out now, thanks

That's quake? Why doesn't she look like she does in the comics? All she needs is a haircut

No, but he'll be in GOTG2.

Yep Nathan Fallon shows up during the end credits scene and has an awkward moment with Vision.

It was explained in one of articles regarding AoS (by Maurissa, I think ... can't remember). Trying to avoid the comic book Maria Hill/Daisy Johnson hairstyle similarity. The compromise was a *mid* cut for Chloe's Daisy.

Could she beat full-Vibe Cisco?

What would the sex be like?

well, okay then. though real human beings tend to look more different with the same hair than two drawings do.

That sex would level buildings

to always fall in love with douchebags

>though real human beings tend to look more different with the same hair than two drawings do
No, it was because at the time SHIELD was getting it's own comic book series. SO, they drew Daisy's hair longer and made her shorter than Maria.

[Marvel's marketing at work ... make the show affect the comic book]

>Nice guys always finish last

follow-up: Coulson even called Daisy as *Skye* in front Hyde in one of the issues.

>This is true

Hey! He's not last anymore!

He beat Mac/Yoyo ...

That guy was literally chucked and literally retarded at two points in his life. He still went crawling back to Simmons after she was a bit cheaper to him. I feel like a romantic relationship between two characters only stagnated the development of them. Unending serial tension does too. Being romantically involved only offers a platform for the writers to add some dumb choices and cheap "sacrifice but not really" events.

*literally cucked
*she was a bitch to him
*unending sexual tension

MOBILE AUTOCORRECT SOCKS REEEEEEEEEEEE÷EE

Why can't you be as lucky as the original *pottery* poster. That auto-correct became a meme.

I call your tastes into question

How would Daredevil fare against the other normies of the MCU? Could he beat Widow, May or Bobbi?

Doesn't he have world-class ninja training? Wouldn't that be leagues above shield CQC?

Hey that's we just, boys can't hit girls! No seriously who would want to see Scar get her ass beat on screen. It's like an unspoken rule that women can't lose a fight against a man.

*That's sexist

So what you're saying is they clean the royal penis?

He could probably face high tier shield agents. He can't against super humans though.

>But Frank beat him.

Frank is fucking Frank.

>"ayyy, where dem white womyn at?"

He is the last to cum inside Simmons

>That contempt in her eyes as he focuses on a white woman.

bucky was quite handily beating the shit outta natasha and sharon on-screen, t'challa had to step in to save them

>Doesn't he have world-class ninja training?
Not really. Stick didn't train him all that long.
Mostly Matt trained by himself.

>Natasha

>Wanda

>Even considered to be remotely in the same league.

Black Widow is super weak and nerfed while Scarlet Witch is one of the most powerful characters in the MU, you tell me.

What's even more pathetic is how that Spider-Man guy is body guarding for world famous CEO Peter Parker. Like, what a fucking cuck. That's the same guy who put all those slanderous photos of him in the Bugle.

I legitimately read that as Wonder Man and got super confused.

I don't know how that happens, we're talking aboit the Marvel movie characters, Simon hasn't shown up in any of them, but War Machine has. It's pretty obvious what WM means in this context.

>be king
>decide NOT to have dope ass bodyguards

Matt has gotten beat the fuck up even though he won by numerous nobodies if we're strictly talking about his abilities from the show.

There isn't a single Avenger from the movie he could beat.

Even the best fighter in the world is going to get his ass kicked somewhat if he fights five, six, hell, a dozen guys at a time.

Daredevil, the show, is just more willing to let its hero have some more realistic consequences to being in such a sitution than a lot of others that ignore the way fighting while badly outnumbered works in order to not have to bloody up their hero's perfect faces.

I'll take DD's fight choreography over most any day of the week.

I really wish May got used more/better.

She's what kept me going in the first season.

>mfw no one in this thread knows about the Dora Milaje

Wait, Spider-Man's status quo is literally Classic Iron Man? Complete with being his own mysterious bodyguard?

Eh, Matt had Frank on the ropes for most of their fights, Frank just got lucky that the deflected headshot made Matt temporarily retarded.

>realistic consequences

Two arrows through the torso, up and about 2 days later thanks to Stick's magic drano healing potion

can she make that pussy quake tho??

Well that's kind of a problem for the writers of the show.
The few times she actually can do something we see her wiping the floor with everyone that comes up against her, and rightfully so.
The problem is that if they use her too much the show just becomes "May took out entire hydra base again."
It would get really silly and kind of boring unless they show her getting fucked up as the show went on.
Imagine if May just keeps popping up with more bruises and scars w/o any explanation other then "she went out and killed something"

A: ALWAYS HAVE BACKUP. Even the Bat-god has sidekicks. Having another set of eyes to watch your back is always good.

B: Bodyguards show to your people that you have authority since a group of people are willing to die to keep you safe.

C: Bodyguards also create a subtle presence of being above the masses that a ruler needs. You can be the people's ruler all you want and try to be their friends, but at the end of the day you still need to have that little bit of separation so that they will listen to you and not just treat you as just another asshole, even if he just happens to have a shiny gold hat.