In Civil War why was there no scene of Michael Douglas slapping the shit out of Iron Man going "ANTS. ANTS. ANTS. ANTS...

In Civil War why was there no scene of Michael Douglas slapping the shit out of Iron Man going "ANTS. ANTS. ANTS. ANTS. YOUR DADDY'S A BITCH. ANTS."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
youtube.com/watch?v=8V1HS0KradY&
youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Falcon doesn't know him.

>"Old man Pym said never trust a Stark!"
>"Who are you?"

ANTS

Only thing I would have accepted would be Tony going to Hank's house to ask why the fuck the Ant-Man suit was being used by Scott Lang, only for Hank to deck him before he even opens his mouth.

I really want a scene where Tony pulls out his wallet, and Hanks full sized fist shoots out and punches Tony right in the jaw when he opens it while screaming "Ants!"

>No scene of Michael Douglas tracking down Tony on the Raft, digging his fingernails in under Iron Fascist's chin and literally ripping off Tony's face then going look, look at the true face of this liar
Yeah it felt very moderated I agree.

>Scott comes onscreen: Everyone claps

>Scott does some bad ass fighting: Everyone claps

>Scott goes Giant-Man: Everyone loses their shit

I didn't know people loved Scott so much?

Ant-Man's popular now, don't you know

The collective WHOOAAAAA when Giant-Man happened was funny in my theater

He came on screen, he did some bad ass fighting, he went Giant-Man. The holy trantaty. Antsmen.

ANTS

>Someone in my theater actually yelled out "ANTS!" at that scene

which one of you was it

Pym particles! Ain't gonna explain shit.

OUR HANK
WHO ANTS IN HEAVEN
HALLOWED BE THY RESEARCH
THY INSECTS COME
THY WILL BE DONE
ON EARTH AS IT IS IN THE HIVE
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY SUGAR
AND FORGIVE US OUR PHEROMONES
AS WE RESIST ALWAYS STARK FUCKING INDUSTRIES
AND SHRINK US NOT INTO TEMPTATION
BUT GROW US BEYOND EVIL

ANTSMEN

Scott is a everyman.

Pretty much a unknown factor, doesn't know much, what he does is from his new mentor and the media (a old coot who has a huge grudge), is gonna tard his way into so serious battles and Pym's daughter, and if he dies in place of Goliath a fuck-ton of people will get the worst hate boners.

i didn't know that many people even watched ant-man

when i saw it i was like the only one in the theater

It's Paul Rudd

It was almost me I shouted that out when Scott was slapping the stool.

>claps

Ewww, murricans

Ant Man was pretty well received but here he's the comedic foil and just awestruck by all the avengers and stuff.

>"Sorry, its a reflex, I promised I would deck your father next time I saw him."

Just watched Ant-Man because of the Paul Rudd in Civil War and turns its completely on par with the first Iron Man and the only marvel movie its possible to enjoy at this point? Even despite second half of it feeling like its been put on fast-forward and missing scenes.

Probably because it was the only cool superpower in the entire fight.

Pym does the same thing when Reed Richards shows up.

Just socks him one flipping his jaw around.

"Nice to see you too Hank. You're looking well."

The only one we hadn't seen before would be more accurate

I want an Ant Army for Infinity War.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
youtube.com/watch?v=8V1HS0KradY&

Need an image of Pym grinning and shaking Bucky's hand, who looks incredibly uncomfortable.

Why does Hank hate Howard?

Hank caught SHIELD Lab was trying to replicate Pym particles without his knowledge.

Stark stealing his Tech? Never trust a Stark.

>Snyder dissed Ant-Man
>People love and critics praise Ant-Man
I'm still waiting for the news that Snyder shoots himself

He left his pet duck pregnant and stole his wine.

Snyder is a fucking twat, he literatlly had a quote where he said if people aren't fucking or dying he can't enjoy something and that characters talking to each other while in costume is impossibly goofy. He's literally a teenager in his mindset

It's really surprising that Sup Forums has better taste than Snyder

Will MCU Pym redeem him in the eyes of the general public with only a casual knowledge of Marvel?

Now instead of being
>HURR WIFEBEATER (even though he only hit his wife one time ever during a psychotic episode)
he'll instead be the awesome crotchety old science guy? Keep tanks on his keychain? Will slap YOUR shit if you talk shit about his missing wife?

The general public doesn't even know about the whole wifebeater stuff.

only faggots care about Pym hitting his wife who is also a damn super hero.
Bitch deserved it anyway

So instead casual 'fake' comic fans and/or hack writers hired by marvel who propagate that nonsense then?

>Michael Douglas will die in Stan Lee's lifetime

>Humanity will die in Stan Lee's lifetime

>Will be assimilated into Stan Lee's Soul Well or Soul Stone

>Bendis hates Scott
>Straight-up kills him the second he gets to write something Avengers related
>Is probably going to jump on the Ant-Man bandwagon and claim he always loved the guy
It's going to be hilarious when he starts blocking people when they bring up those interviews where he admits he hates him.

I swear people were more excited about Scott than Peter in my screening. I hope this means we get more Ant-Man in the MCU.

I hope Bendis has a heart attack

I want to see him say that he loves Scarlet Witch.

I like the way the MCU directors keep trying to undo Bendis shit.

We will. Ant-Man and the Wasp confirmed for summer 2018. Get hype, user!

>yfw Ant-Man will be the main player in Phase 4

I really wanted for Tony to have ants on his pants in the next scene as payback for that, there are zero ants in this movie and that should not stand.

mostly the writers, yes

I did that and am not proud of it.

Scott and Sam stole the film.
Was really impressed with Sam's creative use of his abilities and gadgets and of corse Scott is Scott.

>"Old man Pym said never trust a Stark!"
>"Well you did just blow up like 75% of an airport on your own so... ya you'd be in here anyway."

This. A lot of hack writers don't know shit about Hank other than that slap and base his entire character on that. See: Ultimates.

why do so many people give Pym shit for one thing? like it literally only happened once

all this wifehating shit should be directed at Reed Richards

Because Pym being a wife-beater is just a meme. It's not funny if it's actually true.

They cut it for time. It should be in the blu-ray release, though.

>I like the way the MCU directors keep trying to undo Bendis shit.
I know right

>Gunn actively encouraged the GotG actors to read DnA and not any of Bendis' shit

Antman vs Spiderman movie when?

>Ant-Man swatting at SHIELD jets from the Empire State Building
F U N D I T

That's weird, same thing happened in my screening. Spider Man showing up at the airport was the only bigger thing than his appearance.

Thank you very much user.

>Ant-Man and Spider-Man team up
ANTS and SPIDERS

But wasps and spiders are natural enemies!

>people are clapping in cinema

>Hope is unnecessarily catty about Spider-Man for no real reason
>Scott has to make peace between the two to fight the bad guy

Book it.

I don't mind it that much. What bothers me is the fact that you always, ALWAYS find the most annoying laughs when watching a movie, especially a midnight release.

Gunn actually wanted for the actors to know NOTHING about the Guardians, it was only when he found out that Chris Pratt was going against his orders and reading Bendis Guardians that he said "Fine, want to read something? Read DnA, it's closer to what we are trying to do here"

Didn't Spider-Man once kick a pregnant Mary Jane into a wall?

Except Vin Diesel had read GotG before they casted him.

There was nothing Gunn could've done about that one, eh? Nobody can stump the ubernerd Vin Diesel.

Well yeah but that was Vin. Dude plays D&D, of course he read guardians

It's a meme that fueled a thousand SJWs into trying to protest ANTS with #JanetVanCrime

Stan Lee is a lord of Cinder. He might be small but he will die a colossus.

>"I told you I thought it was a water truck!"
>"What about the plane?"
>"..."

Didn't he get Judy Dench playing a campaign with him during Chronicles of Riddick?

OH YEAH
YEAH I'M READY ARROW GUY

Aw man, Scott Lang already has a bad rep with the press for being a Thief. He just bumped his reputation to International Terrorist.

He shouldn't have broken that plane...

Wasnt the whole movie about like
Accountability

And then they fucking ruin an airport in a stupid fucking fight, not even about saving anyone or crime

I like to think the creative team meets to once every couple of months and Bendi's invitation/reminder always "gets lost in paperwork"

That's not all consider that they where actually pulling their punches, Team Cap doesn't want to kill Team Tony because their main objective was to stop Zemo and his presumed plan to unleash the Soviet Sentai.

Team Iron doesn't believe them, but also would rather try to capture them alive instead of letting lethal force being used against Cap and force his team to fight back creating an even bigger international scandal.

>Did you know?
>...Yes.
>black person in the back on the theater audibly goes "Oooooo!"

Well it was an empty airport.

Also, it's not like it wasn't acknowledged. Ross rightfully shits on Tony for it

ANTS

>That shield doesn't belong to you. My father made it.

Sorry guys, I missed it, meme me up, lay it down. What's this ANTS thing? I want in.

A trailer for Ant-Man that made no sense

youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

Hahahaha! Thanks bros. That made my day.

It was a surprise hit. So much that disney changed their schedule around to try to fit in its sequel.

people just want more TAYNE

There was only really one scene which got more of a reaction than anything to do with Scott or Peter when I went to see it.

When War Machine hit the ground, there was a very audible gasp of concern and a couple of "Oh No..."s, probably because everybody expected Falcon to catch him despite the trailer hinting it wasn't going to end well.

When Scott was running across the platform before going GiAnt, I was chanting "ANTS! ANTS! ANTS!" under my breath.

same

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

Wait for the Blu Ray.

I would have loved it if Pym showed up to collect Scott and said 'Y'know, after all these years I've learned you can't trust a Stark when it comes to two things: Holdin' their liquor and driving.' Then he gives Tony a Pym-Punch.
As I was coming out of the theater this little kid was telling his parents he wanted to be Ant-Man for Halloween. Then his brother started arguing with him because he wanted to be Ant-Man too. Man, kids love ants.

Is his second phase him turning into Spidey and shooting flame webs?

Never talk to me or my fathers shield again.

I remember my roommate saw it and was telling me "yeah I was expecting it to be shit because, you know, ANT man, but it was pretty cool"

I can't express how hard I lost my shit during the Giant-Man part. I don't think I've ever geeked out so hard during a cape film.

The only thing I didn't care for was him moving super slow. Being enormous wouldn't make you move in extreme slow motion. Maybe they did that because otherwise he would have totally wrecked everyone's shit.

>Being enormous wouldn't make you move in extreme slow motion.

I mean,it does take exponentially more force to move a larger object compared to a smaller one.

It's not like his musculature didn't grow proportionally to the rest of him. It shouldn't make any difference.