Rebirth Green Arrow, Jon Kent, Supergirl Designs

One part of Supergirl's cape is covered by a watermark and a previous design.

By Brian Ching

Jon Kent by Jorge Jimenez himself

Green Arrow by Otto Schmidt

So classic Supergirl, only not? I mean, it works, but it doesn't really do it for me. I've seen a bunch of better designs on this very board.

I like the idea of this a whole lot, but not really the execution. For one, there are too many different variations of blue in that top. Just one would be fine. Too many segmented bits. It needed to look more simple.

Second, I don't like the cape either. It should've just been a long-sleeved shirt or a hoodie.

Don't like the ripped knees on its jeans either. Trying too hard.

Jon Kent design without watermark for all your recoloring needs

No Watermark

That's a dope ass sweater. Would rock that.

Please tell he's not the son of Lois, something about that would feel so lame.

He's the son of Post Crisis Supes and Lois.

yes, he's Pre-Flashpoint Clark and Lois' son

Yeah they ditched Christopher and replaced him in most generic way possible.

Why?

I like it, but does Supergirl deserve a long cape?

I always thought the idea of a skirt was stupid unless there's no cape. The skirt should be the cape, longer at the back like it's a battle skirt or something

Is he the kid they adopted from the Phantom Zone in Last Son or is he their biological kid?

Why are people suddenly so hung up on Chris? He vanished way before the New 52, Jon isn't a sudden replacement

Biological

They always are,like that. They are like SBP fans.

Facial hair. VERY important.

>her hair has an S
perfect

He was gone because DC wasn't ready to commit to Lois and Clark getting a son and he was Donner/Johns brainchild and their run was cut short. Conceptually he's far more interesting than Jon.

Can someone make him shirtless?

Why? He looks good in that sweatshirt.

Fuck off DC shill. You're the biggest company drone on this board.

Yeah, but I want a shirtless variant too.

If Damian can get so many shirtless scenes so can he.

So, He is like a robin to superman?

Its like making Damian the son of Catwoman instead. Too predictable and less interesting because of lack of conflict, also what's the point of having another half kryptonian when we already have Kon? The least they could do is make his mother someone who's not human and unique like Maxima or Wonder Woman.

Why a compound bow? I remember an argument about recurve bows being better than compound bows something about more suitable for rapid-firing, less chances for mechanical failure, and more macho.

This artist sucks.

if you consider all the stuff nu52 superboy went through, then this kid is gonna be in for one hell of a shitshow

Kon is toxic thanks to TT.

And the Damian being the son of Catwoman has actually be done on a show before.

I like it. My only tiny complaint is the logo on the cape. But otherwise it's quite nice.

How does that make him Robin?

>And the Damian being the son of Catwoman has actually be done on a show before.
Also Helena Wayne exists

Why is Chris being Zod's son so unique? What did they do to play around with that fact that wasn't already something they did with Kon and Lex? It affected his character so little I don't really see why it's worth lamenting

Batman and Catwoman already had a kid.

>why is a physically and mentally abused child of Kryptonian general who can be considered a ticking time bomb more interesting than a son by Lois and Clark
Oh man, I don't know.

Not at all since the central could be conflict was finished in one arc and he grew up to be nightwing and left for new Krypton.
Then don't make conflict within the family. Why should there be family conflict. All this seems like a personal issue and the fact that you probably don't like Lois.

And what stories did they do dealing with any of those?

They had good concept, didn't know what to do with it, my good DC shill. And no conflict was resolved in Last Son. They could easily explore far interesting themes anytime they want just because of the initial concept.

Seriously can someone make that Jon shirtless?

If apparently people can recolour them then skin colour shouldn't be a problem.

He fucked off in his origin arc, Johns had plans but his run was cut short. Busiek wasn't allowed to do much with him and in the end it became a hassle because of delays Kubert caused in Last Son.

It was only a dream sequence by Alfred on Brave and the Bold. I didn't really get why he fantasized about Bruce and Selens getting killed and leaving their only son orphaned.

Heh, maybe Alfred was an agent sent by the Lords of Chaos and Order to ensure that every son of the Wayne family has to be orphaned, so he's writing a note to remind himself when the time comes.

Is my mind playing tricks on me or are her thighs freakishly long

Chris has the same conflict as Kon. The influence of a bad father vs the influence of a good father.
All it would have ended up as was the sane overcoming of the influence of the bad father to be the good guy they could be.

Why you want to see some shota chest is that it?

So everybody is just getting pissy about untapped potential that already got buried like seven years ago?

Or maybe even Alfred cannot escape Bruce's tragedy in his dreams.

Much, MUCH better than the vagina plate with the pubes falling out.

Define everyone. I'm although definitely upset for that reason alone.
Not really. Superboy wasn't always Lex' son. He already became this incredible good guy before the retconned hit. Chris is much closer to Damian where he has Dark heritage but he's attracted to light.

Kind of yeah. I want to see how it stands up in comparison to Damian's disgusting abs.

I wish I could commission Jorge directly but I have no way of contacting him.

But he wasn't dreaming, he was writing a book.

>that absurdly long skirt
I see the SJWs are still infecting DC. Guess this "Rebirth!" reboot isn't the glorious return to form that I thought it was. Oh well, call me when tumblr finally gets the fuck out of comics and they return to being for straight white men like they're supposed to be.

Nah. The cape works.

nah, it doesn't.

Now make him shirtless.

Design edits are supposed to be improvements

>similar to the Supergirl show

Eh too much red
Give the cape, skirt, and/or boots yellow lining.

>also what's the point of having another half kryptonian when we already have Kon?
We also have Jon. The son of Lois and Clark from an alternate timeline who was raised by Harvest to be a psychotic killer

stop it you faggot, Go to /aco/ to request your degenerate faggot shit, I don't undestand why you even have an interest in comics if you just want to jackk off to everything go read fucking manga and hentai

>Why
Gay pedophiles

He's not their biological son, if memory serves me right he's Zod's kid.

Much better. Good job on fixing the jeans and removing the stupid zipper.

That's Chris you're talking about

Nah, that one's a biokid. Chris Kent is gone. That Lois and Clark series had her preggers for a while, I think.

I tought this was like a pre-new 52 thing coming back, my bad. Now I'm even more confused about what Rebirth is.

desu her older cape was better

Fuck off.

her skirt has was getting shorter for the likes of you....

>skirt doesn't touch the knees
>not even close to them
>absurdly long
I hope I've taken bait.

I actually really dig this look for her.

Isn't that based off the shitty SG TV design on CBS?

compound bows also make you look less strong because you need pulleys to draw back your bow.

I'm still amazed this guy managed to get major big 2 work after getting known for drawing dickgirls. That's some pretty inspirational shit.

He needs to draw a Power Girl ongoing some time soon.

She's about 11 heads tall.. The entire scale of the drawing seems fucked up. The skirt is too long because her thighs are twice as long as they should be

He drew a Secret Wars tie-in last year

Yeah with She-Hulk and Gamora. Great art but sadly the writing was shit. Typical modern Marvel.

That design is adorable, but yeah, Jon seems like a complete rando to me right now. I'm not even that attached to Kon or Chris, but Superfamilia is such a clusterfuck at the moment. That whole two Supermen situation triggers autism I didn't even know I had.
And yeah, I know one of them will leave eventually, but this is still so fucking stupid.

I want supergirl to rape me violently, i don't care if she break my bones or something, i want it so bad

What's his name not the super boy but his real name

Oh my fuck, she has the Suprman Lives logo.

I love it! Very modern but still Green Arrow.

What series?

But why,

What's going to happen with Kon-El? DC you promised you would honor your history ;_;

>Wears shoes without socks
gross/10

>force drama into the Superman/Lois relationship because that's automatically better than them having their own child
Supes and Wondy having a kid is predictable as fuck, you're an idiot.

Even they know all the YJ crew are fucked thanks to them and Lobdell

Tim is the only one confirmed to show up anywhere

>Superfamilia is such a clusterfuck at the moment
Blame Berganza. Even ignoring the allegations agains him, the guy is so fucking shit. He was shit years ago too. In the 90s he jected Morrison's pitch to revamp the Teen Titans and instead went ahead with Jurgens' idea. Jurgens Teen Titans went on to fail while Morrison went on to write JLA. And some of Morrison's ideas for Teen Titans were incorporate into Young Justice.

Because the current Superman status quo is just a 90s rehash.

Why is she always so stiff?

Tim is finally out of the clutches of Berganza and Cotton. Unfortanately they have their hands on Damian now.