True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost

Special 500th episode Sunday edition!

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/07/24/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-317

Random Sunday edition! 500th episode celebration! Ghost goes off on Donald Trump (calls out Ted Cruz in press conference on Friday after the RNC convention), DNC Leaks (how Ghost said everything unearth by the WikiLeaks e-mail release, months before the actual alleged "hack"), Democrat Convention in Philadelphia, Bernie Sanders selling out his supporters (Feel the Bern?), Hillary Clinton selling out the country (new Movie Clinton Cash out for free on YouTube), Russia, Erdogan's fake coup in Turkey (arrest 62 school children for treason) and other news. Ghost will open up the phone lines and take your calls. Ghost celebrates his 500th show with over 1220 hours broadcasted! Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti!

Get in here fruitbowls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VsGam7TkGYMVF0bnY1MzJXRFE/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1Ca8izXto
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something special I did for my special hambone's special episode

first for nigger hanging

havent listen to him a long time.. I guess there were enough happenings to make him interesting again.

>A Sunday trip to the woodshed
Count me in

Who is dis redneckian fag nad why shoul I listen his drunk gibberish??

Because its drunken TEXAN gibberish

The LiveLeak show was good back in the day. They even read one of my hate mails.

Rabbai Ghost in 15 minutes!

rev up them hilarious twitter handles

That Jap man is thinking "I love when my lunch delivers itself to me!"

True Monkey Radio

I can't wait until
>True Gloat About Being Right About Everything Radio
starts!

get ready

dis gun be gud

Truly the sensei of Sup Forums, we should all embrace the fact that ghost-sensei came back.

HERE WE GO

LIVE

That was adorable.

>inb4 1220 hours waste of time

True Bragging Rights Radio

CALLED IT

>wants a award
Didn't ghost win a webby or some internet award already?

Dahnled

That wasn't very nice Ghost.

Mormon's triggered

HERE WE GO

>inb4 tuetonic plague is a mormon

>scumbag lawyers

He doesn't live in utah

WEW

Not all mormons do, unfortunately.

He's a weird autist who lives in the middle of no where, and thinks that eating at subway and drinking "sodie pop" is "living large".

He's a mormon. I'd bet on it.

You can still pin that stuff on living in the middle of nowhere.

Ghost is a pol meme connoisseur.

CANT STUMP WONT STUMP

you're welcome ghost!

>It's another meme spouting galore episode

>Ghost was right again!

We need to introduce Ghost to Kek worship.

>the day ghost's ego reached the moon

Moot?

mook?

Where my happy merchants at?

Here

watcha gonna do
watcha gonna do, when they come for you
bad goys bad goys

someone give me link to clinton clash. cant find it using jewtube serrch engine

SHE GAVE EM THE NUKES

>Croatian English language lessons

huehuehue

>the fucking eagle with a AA-12

How the hell have I not noticed this before?

>I deserve an award!

You earned it Ghost

This might be down youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
But you can download it here
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VsGam7TkGYMVF0bnY1MzJXRFE/view?usp=sharing

puppers for ghost

The Clash?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1Ca8izXto

>REMOVE THE CATEGORY ALTOGETHER
>I'M JUST SAYIN

They FEAR the Capitalist Army!!!

>Croatian banter
You can't even type in English you Slavshit.

>they fear the capitalist army

You could've watched it for free on Breitbart's yt channel yesterday night.

This one is still up
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

Cheers, Ghost. You earned it.

>aruba
JAMACIA

underrated post

Time for drinking

Oh boy.

GIVE GHOST YOUR LE ENERGY XDDDDDDDDDDD

YOU JUST KEEP LISTENING HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Give me your energy boy!
*crack*
Yeah give me that energy!
*crack*
Woodshed!
*crack*

>GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY

ghostler is fighting deregeta

I like to go to bars

>People behind the scenes

Quick, track down all black democrats in Austin!

youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

coonery

> serious business

oh, its "clinton CASH".. well, now it makes sense why i couldnt find it

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

hue hue
u
e

ghost is a targeted individual kek

Do you guys think Templeton is a vicious guard dog?

he is on the no fly list

he's a Chihuahua

Has he done twitter shoutouts yet?

IT NEVER STOPS

Nothing yet

What are the chances of him doing a face reveal for this episode?

He won't do that you stupid fuck, he would get doxxed before he could even cans.wav

Zero percent.

>stabbed their backs on me

ghost is having a bit of trouble formulating sentences since he came back, stroke maybe?

He won't give anything to those sick perverted internet buttstalkers.

>inb4 Oranjestad
describeyourself.jpg

I want to cry right now. This is the movement I thrww my life into. I donated. I made phone calls. I used my own money took a bus to places to canvas for the campaign. I fought with my friends and co-workers when they said I was stupid to believe in him that he would be sell out like Jessie Jackson. I told them Bernie was a different kind of candidate that he wouldn't sell-out. Well! How wrong I was. When Bernie said he would lead his movement to fight billionaire class and fight for working family. That billionaire is Hillary Clinton and her supporters. She is our real enemy. Even with all the evidences in front of you, you still blindly supports our enemy. Yu know what DWS is just Hillary's dog. The whole Democratic party is fuck up and you are now a part of it. You are one of her dogs now. Why Bernie? Why? Why did you do this to us? Did someone threaten you and your family? Did you lie to us all along? How you even stand on the same platform with those people who cheated you, made fun of you and us, your supporters. Do you know many people have given their saving to this movement. They cut their meal to 1-2 meal a day, they cut their grocery to be able to send $10, $15 to your campaign. You broke your promise, you took the money from us, working people, and you threw your support to the same people we all fought against. You can go to hell now, Bernie. I am done with you and your lie. I am with Dr. Cornel West and I am voting for Green party. I will throw my whole heart to the revolution movement that you decide not to be part of. Green party is my party. I will work hard to get Green party to become a viable party. We need the third viable party in the US and Green party will become one without your help. You are off my book and I will work hard to make sure Hillary will not become a president. Damn you that you are cheating on working class people. Shame on you!

This. The minute he posted his face he'd get a dozen cum tributes sent back to him.

ain't nobody reading all that.

This is amazing. I've never heard this guy before. His ranting is like drunken Alex Jones with dementia.

Hey, no need to be rude; I was just thinking that there would be the slightest chance of him doing something special for this episode, it would be the most appropriate time for even the smallest detail.

JERKWEEDS
SPILCE SPLICE SPLICE

This was a pain in the ass to export, but finally done