Better Call Saul postgame thread

Better call saul postgame discussion, cucked by huell edition

I was panting like an autisimo when the credits hit tonight.

This was the best ep this season.

Cuck confirmed developed autism

>TIXƎ

Great episode. Look forward to Jimmy finally fully developing into unrepentant Saul Goodburgers

It makes me sad that a show about lawyers can't do a courtroom scene correctly even when they're stealing ideas from Godfather 2.

BA BI NO

(he actually looked slim and healthy which works in this shows favour since he becomes lazier and more plump in breaking bad)

aw, did I miss it again?
what are some good torrents or links guys?

So Chuck's getting disbarred, right? The fucking camera tilt at the end pretty much confirms it

Bravo SCHNAUZ

What was wrong about it?

Literally just finished watching it. Don't be a computer illiterate retard

it wasn't a courtroom scene though

nice try Flowers By Irene

did huel's actor lose weight? he looks less fat than in brba

he looked really weird in general desu

i came here to ask about this

no, it was the same cgi they use in the marvel movies.

Something happened the show.

He's way less fat, lost a ton of weight

Still fat, but less fat

>tfw none of the family deserves to be lawyers
>tfw the board rules that everything is in order

Good for him.

yo this EPISODE WAS GREAT

the 2 season build up really made this episode worth it, amiright?

Reminder that I called it when everyone else was autistically screeching about how Jimmy would use some bullshit technicality to make the tape inadmissible in court like a bunch of autistic ADHD riddled bunnies on ritalin from reddit because they can't comprehend anything more subtle than the Mike subplot that caters to BB plebs.

HUELLL RULLLESS

>stealing ideas from Godfather 2
what did he mean by this?
I watched TGF2 too long ago to remember tbqh.

underrated post

>so you'd tell her if you had a condition, like lung cancer?

nice, vince, real fucking subtle.

I don't get it

That was the best episode of the series

gee user what was the entire premise behind breaking bad? and what is the relationship of better call saul to said tv show?

This. WHy? Because a lawyer show HAD A SCENE IN A COURT ROOM.

WAIT! since when was BCS back on?

Oh yeah I forgot about that show. This one is much better.

Oh and also let this be a big fuck you to the morons saying he would get disbarred and have to use another name because of that, as if it worked that way, change your name and continue as if nothing happened. He'll become Saul soon, because otherwise he's the nutter's brother and that would tarnish his reputation. I'm not sure how's he going to fuck up Howard with all this but I assume Howard's gonna get splashed.

same lol, I didn't see the connection until he spelled it out.
BB season 1-3 was pure kino though, even if BCS has set the bar even higher.

rarbg.com

TORRENT WHERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tpb
eztv
kat
trs
don't be a retard

>t. Ferguson Brothers Inc.

>change your name and continue as if nothing happened
But user, nothing happened. This is Better Call Saul, also known as "nothing happens: the show".

When Michael flew Frank Pentagelli's brother, Vincenzo, to the court hearing to shake up Frank. Same here with Saul bringing in that cracka ass cracka muhfucka

>ex-wife talking about visiting Saulsburg

kino

Honestly I don't remember. Was that the lad who killed himself in a bathtub, later referenced in Heat when Vincent Hanna's wife's daughter attempts to khs in a bathtub?

So.... what was it that Huell either planted on Chuck or removed from him?

What was going on with that?

I feel like I must be stupid not to see what's up.

Except it's not pronounced like that. Salzburg.

I don't think that was intended to be any type of play on words. It was just banter.

He planted a phone battery on chuck.

Did you not pay attention or something? It was the Battery for Jimmys Cell Phone. He even picks it up and puts it in to show it has charge and makes the phone work

B R A V I N C E

Was on the edge of my seat. Amazing that a trial scene was that exciting. This is what the "boring" build up was for.

Uhm, yes.

Michael Mckean needs an emmy for this shit

He didn't fly his brother in to shake things up. It was too remind him his brother, an innocent in it all, will be killed if Frank followed his confession.

Would a plant actually stand up in a hearing like that?
Seems a little far to allow that. They could easily disregard it from it all and go on the other evidence

TWO BROTHERS
IN A COURTROOM

Reminder the next episode is Mike pondering whether to work for Gus for 30 minutes.

it's a bar hearing, not a criminal case. He probably can get away with what he did

i guess it's not illegal to give someone something

No. I just realized the torrent I had cut out 10 minutes early....

Just downloaded an uncorrupted torrent and finished it.

It's of course very legally questionable BUT it did prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Chuck is insane and none of his testimony should be taken at face value.

Particularly with his rant at the end when he quickly mentions a billboard, defecating in a sunroof, and how Jimmy never should have been a lawyer and he should have stopped him before he had a chance..... he knocked all the wind out of his own sails.

At this point, it's probably going to be dismissed....

Reminder that he will choose not to work for Gus because the writers think it's an unexpected twist. He will of course spend the next 10 episodes being forced into a situation where he has to work for Gus after all.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

FUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG

WHY DID IT END?!?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit!

This show is pure comfy kino.

C H U C K
U U E
C C K
K K D
E E
D D

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>He probably can get away with what he did
Can you explain that?

Because the whole point of this hearing was over conduct unbecoming of a lawyer and he's going to certainly get a ribbing over planting that battery as conduct that is pretty unbecoming of anybody, especially a person who is held to a higher standard like a lawyer.

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN
THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE
THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

>Would a plant actually stand up in a hearing like that?
>Seems a little far to allow that. They could easily disregard it from it all and go on the other evidence
Yes, since the condition Chuck claims to suffer is not a real condition accepted by the medical community, nor has he been officially diagnosed by any doctor. And the battery part comes after Chuck goes off about being able to feel ANY electricity near him, yet doesn't notice a fully charged battery in his pocket next to his heart. He also goes off on Jimmy right after discovering the battery, negating his earlier holier-than-thou speech about the law and not trying to punish his brother. This pretty much outs him to the law board as indeed having a vendetta against Jimmy. And while he has a tape, it is proof of nothing, since he can't actually prove that Jimmy actually doctored up the documents. Chuck is mentally ill and now the board knows this. This can't pretty much negate the tape and they have to take Jimmy's word that he was lying just to calm down his mentally ill brother, who he has been taking care of for years.

Over a month. Maybe two.

TRY TO KILL IT ALL AWAY
BUT I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

I KEKED MYSELF TODAY

WHAT HAVE I BECOME???

ABSOLUTELY CUKED
J U S T

It *may* have proven that chuck is insane and his testimony is sketchy at best.

BUT it also proved that Jimmy is willing to use extremely legally dubious means (if not illegal) to achieve his goals.... which was *precisely* what the bar hearing was trying to determine.

It is conduct unbecoming of a lawyer for sure, and basically that's what this hearing is about to begin with.

While it did punk chuck out and reveal that chuck is completely insane to himself and the court, it also proved that Jimmy is an extremly shady person who likely *did* doctor Chuck's legal papers.

Jimmy thought he was making an airtight case for the bar with unconventional means. But in reality, he was proving to the bar that Chuck's (though insane and of questionable judgment) assertions on Jimmy's conduct as a lawyer were correct.

This is likely the precise reason he has to formulate an alter ego to practice law with. Jimmy McGill will be disbarred.

That was a legit entertaining episode.

wow u so smart
u rly told evry1 on the intermemes
wow!
big man here

This whole season has been.

I'd venture to say season 1 and 2 were good-ish, but not living up to their potential.

It went from being one of the things I watch, to my favorite current show on tv.

>everything thinks hes a retard now
>actually looks like a retard

BRAVISSIMO VINCENZO

weird, it's almost as if this is a common tactic in courtrooms and not just fucking godfather fucking 2: return of goddad

Why did Kim say, "she's gonna hate you when this is over" to Jimmy, implying that Chucks ex will hate Jimmy?

Yeah, wrong. The only crime he will be convicted of is the destruction of property. The change in name will be because he is ashamed and has to leave his old life and go out on his own, never talking to his brother or Kim again. You can't just get disbarred and practice law in the same state while looking the same and even advertising your services on TV and radio, etc. Use your head, retard.

it is consistent in its quality

what changed is that you finally appreciate the pure kino

no idea but then again Kim doesn't know her so how can she accurately predict how his ex will feel about this

completely agree atm, just hope this season doesn't end up being a fluke and back to s1-2 quality next season

>no idea but then again Kim doesn't know her so how can she accurately predict how his ex will feel about this
Jimmy is using her and she will see that after the hearing. Are you literally stupid?

because she'll realize very quickly that Jimmy didn't do this out of concern at all, but just as a way to win a case against his brother, which was literally explained in the episode in spoken words

>Jimmy is using her and she will see that after the hearing. Are you literally stupid?

??? Not an argument. Ofc she knows it'll have an effect on Chuck when she shows up.

How did Jimmy use her in anyway? He only told her about his illness. The moment he told her she should have known that it won't be good for Chuck to know but she came anyway and confronted him with it.

if she truly cared she would have told Jimmy to fuck off and contacted Chuck after the trial.

Whatever Rebecca's thought process, she (and anybody) would interpret this whole situation as Jimmy using her (for whatever ultimate reason) as a dagger.

There is no good to be achieved by having her there as said by Chuck, she isn't a registered witness. She will know that the only reason why she's there is so Jimmy can harm Chuck as much as possible in that she is there to witness him under his condition as well as revealing his spitefulness.

Her attendance is completely unnecessary and she'll know she was there to be used against Chuck, for a reason we're not entirely clear on yet.

Perhaps, but the court was already willing to accept Chuck's feigned insanity and secret recording. Deception and trickery in order to make a witness discredit themselves is not against the rules, and planting an object isn't illegal either. If the prosecution did try to fight him on it, Jimmy could easily argue that due to his brother's mental condition, a certain degree of subterfuge was necessary to determine whether the disease was wholly psychological or not.

remember last episode where chuck says to kim that the standard of proof is much lower in a bar hearing?

t. social inept shut in

It is not a trial, it is a hearing. And you are applying real life logic to a fictional TV show. Watch next week and see that you are wrong, dipshit.

Well, I think the problem S1-2 were a bit less than we expected was that there really were pacing problems. All of season 1 and 2s material could have been one season, perhaps as few as 5 episodes and still dedicated ample time to all the major plot points.

But I do understand the argument that the slow build up makes the pay off better.

I think from now on this show will have a high standard of excellence only because we are now in the "meat and potatoes" of the plot. It will involve Gus, crime, the cartel, and criminal shenanigans. Really what we wanted to see since the beginning.

There was really 2 seasons of Jimmy being a poor broke loser lawyer with sketchy credentials, a strained love life, and damaged family relations.... and that essentially is just the prologue. The problem is the prologue was drawn out way too long. If this wasn't leaning on the strength of breaking bad, it would have been scrapped after one season for sure (and two seasons of a show that barely moves would be unforgivable).... but now I think the show is strong enough to stand on it's own merit.

But now the meme of "It's a Kim puts on makeup for 45 minutes episode" is really no longer relevant.

Yes, and up to Chuck's freak out, the tape would have held up. But he did freak out, outing himself as mentally ill and not suffering from disease that is made up and not a medically accepted disorder. His freak out proved, in the eyes of the hearing board, that he probably did just make a mistake on the documents and his brother didn't change them. Again, without a crime, the tape means nothing. It is a confession to a crime that was never committed, in the eyes of the law, since there is no proof of that crime and no one was ever arrested and/or prosecuted for said crime.

Post yfw when the credits roll

>contacted Chuck after the trial

Nobody writes letters anymore, nigga.

What fucking threads have you been in?

90% of the people HATE all the shit with mike and gus and wanted the show to focus on jimmy being a lawyer.

>But now the meme of "It's a Kim puts on makeup for 45 minutes episode" is really no longer relevant.

at least now we have Mike memes

he got BTFO but will it nullify everything like the tape?

>Being that much of a autistic faggot you screen cap all of your posts in case one of them just happens to be vague enough you can use it for an "I t-told you s-so.."

>be Howard
>daddy has a sweet lawfirm to inherit
>only problem is that there's another partner
>playing it cool with this uppity asshole while planning his initial demise
>moron partner gets mental condition which makes him un-fireable
>at least someone is taking care of him and doesn't require firm spending money
>need a new more intricate plan
>hire partner's clown scammer brother with his toy law degree to make insane man spaz out about sacrity of DA LOA
>approach qt Kim with an offer she can't refuse
>kim agrees, she even likes a guy
>set wheels in motion and watch how masterplan unfolds beatufilly
>have histeric laughs when climbing partner's fucking fences for 100th time cause crazy man really believes i was doing it out of appreciation for him
>everything is working out perfect
>partner is ruined and disbarring is immenent
>his clown brother is right behind him but still have future plans for him
>now just need to find a chemistry teacher to finish my master piece
>fucking Salamancas and Fring shoud've never even tried to bring drugs that killed my nephew's friend into my city
BingoBince might be a genius after all!