Western Europe want to send all of their muslims to Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay

Western Europe want to send all of their muslims to Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-30/trade-talks-between-europe-and-south-america-at-crucial-stage

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4735588/Muslim-businessman-says-Australia-s-white-race-die.html
m.agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/direitos-humanos/noticia/2015-08/mulcumanos-estao-entre-principais-vitimas-de-intolerancia-religiosa
redebrasilatual.com.br/cidadania/2016/10/muculmanos-sao-perseguidos-pelas-autoridades-e-preconceito-cresce-no-brasil-6907.html
oglobo.globo.com/mundo/no-brasil-muculmanos-combatem-intolerancia-religiosa-15131063
g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2015/11/muculmanos-brasileiros-relatam-aumento-de-casos-de-intolerancia.html
app.infobae.com/#/sociedad/2017/05/12/los-refugiados-sirios-que-se-arrepintieron-de-venir-a-la-argentina-ya-abandonaron-el-pais/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've had free trade with the EU for 20 years now and no Muslims yet

I know Brazil and ~70% of Brazilians look mena anyway. They won't see any difference.

Slimes don't want a downgrade.

This, same for the whole continent.

Imagine if that happened

I would literally never stop cumming

what's there to trade with countries that have no industry?

because mexico is worse than fucking africa

Russophobe!

What does a trade deal have to do with Muslims?

Our women wouldn't welcome them the same as in Australia, that's for sure

Nigga wut? Prepare for cheaper cars.

t Moroccan

>Mexican "education"

>American can read a flag's name and thinks he's educated
cute

>damage control

it's HAHAHAHAHAHA fyi

We don't see any difference for anyone. If all the Germans, all the Africans and all the Japanese move here, we will not see any difference anyway because brazilians don't have a typical apparency.

Come on gringo, you know we are not the ones with falling birth rates

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4735588/Muslim-businessman-says-Australia-s-white-race-die.html

It would never work. People here are xenophobic and literally hate Muslims. We already are living a ''cold war'' between leftists and rightists, it will be sure a civil war with people trying to protect or kick the Muslims.

>implying I'm some white alarmist
>implying I don't agree with the Islamic businessman in the article

Why do you lie so much? Nobody cares in real life.

Retarded.

m.agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/direitos-humanos/noticia/2015-08/mulcumanos-estao-entre-principais-vitimas-de-intolerancia-religiosa
redebrasilatual.com.br/cidadania/2016/10/muculmanos-sao-perseguidos-pelas-autoridades-e-preconceito-cresce-no-brasil-6907.html
oglobo.globo.com/mundo/no-brasil-muculmanos-combatem-intolerancia-religiosa-15131063
g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2015/11/muculmanos-brasileiros-relatam-aumento-de-casos-de-intolerancia.html

Do you want more, fucking retarded?

And? Very isolated cases. Just like the discrimination of little Christian sects.

In reallity, no one gives a shit.

>isolated cases
Yes, of course.

We gonna kill Muslims like our Iberians bros did

Nobody cares irl and you know it.

>monkeys actually believing it's about sending immigrants

I genuely hate all of you.

Muslims will not face racial segregation in South America.

I will laugh a lot. Just imagine these muslims seeing lot of men with speedos in beaches and facing sexual liberty.

They will abandon Islam or become moderate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats because Mexicans and muslims already look alike.

Chicano here. Mexicans and Alianza del Pacifico are proud Amerindian looking amd Amerindian/mestizo nations. We don't look like muslims. Fuck muslims.

Sounds good.

Every top tier citizen in latin america are arab and white. No need for immigrant when the native already below its immigrant

Pretty accurate. No one would give a shit to islam anymore.

Send them to Brazil, it would be interesting to see what would happen

It's just a trade deal
besides most of South America immigration policies are extremely lax already, and the reason muslims move to Europe is to get government gibs, the kind of thing South American countries can't afford

Muslims are fleeing from Argentina to go back to war zones, literally.
app.infobae.com/#/sociedad/2017/05/12/los-refugiados-sirios-que-se-arrepintieron-de-venir-a-la-argentina-ya-abandonaron-el-pais/

Islam is literally hell. I will tell you what will happen: Lot of muslims will get out of the closet, some will marry their women or men and become non-religious.

Only a tiny small minority of idiots will still muslim.

This doesn't happen in Europe because Europe is full of ethnic groups and don't want integration. You can be sucessfull, you will never be European.

>The Europeans want more concessions on government procurement and speedier reductions in tariffs, while the South Americans want more access for their farm products.
>While countries like Germany have been pushing for swift negotiations, France has been heeding pressure from its farmers not to give too many concessions on agricultural trade, people on both sides of the talks have said.

Yeah no, don't destroy your indusrty South America. Only Demand free access for your products or else fuck the e""""u""""

Are you implying they will all become gay?

pay debnts

No. I just say the vast majority will abandon islam or become moderate.

Or else pussy?

Do you think muzzies are idiots? Why would they come to shithole? No, they will go to a better place, a place like Europa, even if refugees come here, it wouldn't stop the migrant crisis in Europe because the boats full of them will be always in your coasts.. Feels good

You're correct but in all fairness, the Muslims who emigrate to the New World are more likely to be the educated middle class while Europe gets all the medieval savages who want sharia law and stuff.

Great.

as long as they kept the islamic chimping to a minimum a lot of people would probably consider them to be an upgrade of what we have. we already have a lot of syrian and lebs and they are one of the most succesful minorities.

and muslims "refugees" don't want to live in brazil lmao, they'll run away as soon as they can

yeah, no you'r full of shit and you are talking out of your ass.

>New World
>educated

fuck muslims fuck off

>try to send them to mexico of europe
>it fails
>send them to actual mexico instead
lmoa

lmao they will want to go back

Mexico is in North America, dumb slav

t. jose emilio hans esteban de la rosa schmetterling

What? I'm just talking about geography. USA would never let Mexico accept our muslims.

This