Why was power rangers in space so based

why was power rangers in space so based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2noO6wCgSmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g18lhl9UFVs
youtu.be/ASJJTto1gpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They thought it was going to be the last, the same thing happened with RPM

Because the black guy wasn't the leader anymore.

The villain was hot.
Brought back Rita and Zedd. Zordon is Jesus.
Evil Rangers were pretty cool. Didin't they even bring them back for Lost Galaxy?
Theme song was pretty awesome. youtu.be/2noO6wCgSmQ
Red Ranger was mysterious and cool. Didn't really rely on the 6th ranger to be that.
Fucking spaceship!
Bulk and Skull.

But yeah, what said. It was going to be last series so they went all out and tied everything up.

because it was based off a video game and video games are the best things in the world

I am half serious, the sentai it was based on was based on virtual reality and shit

Because god damn, it wasn't Turbo.

it had the best megazord in the series since.

It's good, but not as good as Time Force.

Time force was the shit.

>why was power rangers in space so based

Good source material + Good Americanized Original Material

>Basically this.
They went all out balls out with this season, and made up some of the hypest villains and fight scenes in the franchise's history.

Space and Time Force were my two favorites growing up. Lightspeed Rescue and Lost Galaxy were up there too.

Which theme is the best and why is it Lightspeed rescue?
youtube.com/watch?v=g18lhl9UFVs

Am I the only one who hated the shit out of TMNT crossover episode? To me it is basically the black spot of that season.

because the turtles have no reason going toe to toe against the rangers like they did.

Space>TimeForce>Lightspeed theme

It was The Next Mutation, the worst incarnation of TMNT

>Implying Turbo isn't the best season.

>not Lost Galaxy

i really love the lightspeed suits

>NOT DINO THUNDER

That better be a joke.

>Have friends who are even bigger Power Ranger/Sentai fans than me defend the new movie suits by saying they're going for a more realistic look and that they didn't want them to look less cheap

What's wrong with the original designs? I never thought the suits couldn't be movie quality

This is the future you choose

Until I see them in motion, I'll hold onto the opinion that they're terrible.

Slightly updated original suits would have been great but these new suits look like a mix of robocop/ironman guess that's what people might enjoy more, to me they are ok.
Still want to watch the movie also dat Elizabeth Banks
youtu.be/ASJJTto1gpc

Everything but the helmet looks fine.

they're too mechanical. They're not supposed to be power suits, just hero costumes.

Your friends are faggots.

"Realistic" designs are cancer. The fucking worst.

Do any PR antagonists surpass the Psycho Rangers? I feel like they're the cream of the crop.

Speaking of Space villains, Darkonda was also great. Actually that's a huge reason why Space is awesome, it's FILLED with good villains.

In Space, Time Force and SPD are up there with GOAT Power Ranger incarnations.

Because the Sentai it's based off is real fucking good.

Ransik, Mesogog, Venjix, Astronema

Psychos are still pretty great

I'd put this up there as well

>What's wrong with the original designs?

Audiences aren't going to want to see a Power Rangers movie with spandex-style suits and plastic helmets, user. Because they don't want to see a Power Rangers movie regardless.

>Don't want spandex suits
But Spider-Man is a thing