Go back to Algeria, Mohammed. ==>

>less than 10 posts and there's already a butthurt amerifat
Chill out, bruh :)))))))

>whiter than you Mohammed

spot on so far

Whiter than you, Muhammad

Go back to Europe, Marcus.

Too late

You're not Best Korea. Just accept this and move on.

that's hella, beat these dungarees while i get a coke fellow snowbird

ITT we talk like french

>Je me rends Ahmed. S'il vous plait baisez ma femme

Yo ain't whiter than me nigga I swear

Mom, the medical bill just came in the mail. They're charging 5000 for your sprained ankle and the ride on the ambulance was 2500.
Should I go to Walmart real quick and sign up for a new credit card or do you still have one that isn't maxed out?

Ayo, waddap, money. This bitches be lit. Niggas be tripping

/thread

mutt thread?

Refugees Welcome :)

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

A temprature scale in which water freezes at 0 and boils at 100 under one unit of atmosphere at sea level is clearly an inferior measurement system to one based on a cold night in Danzig some 200 years ago.

I see France is always arriving fashionably late (to the tune of 1-2 decades) as with everything.
This is how cringey scripts about the US get written, like the game Life is Strange. It was written by a Frenchman and is absolutely embarrassing.

ITT we roast amerimutts

Underrated

so um is it ogay if I lige todally score a 40 ounce from da liquor store? gotta get my pregame on, nawamsayin?

Well guys shall we go liberate the people of Syria from the evil dictatorship Mahmoud el-Asheed or what

DAYUUUM GURL U FINE AS HELL

Bro, I swear last night was lit as fuck we popped like 5 xanies each and Josh brought some lean haha
Still had some dab left too, you should have been there man. Shit was wild.

yo man we be ballin till midnite or else bitches be up in yo game

duuuuude i was so fucking blasted at work today bro i almost ran over this old bitch with the floorwaxer fuck i hope i remembered to lock that place up nah bro who cares lets go get hiiiiiiigh

Yo you seen him flexing bro? That dude savage af!

Wow Drumpf is such a bigot what a shame
*sharts*

Hi can I get uuh two large shakes, 3 quarterpounders extra cheese, 16 piece nuggets and 2 large fries? Oh and a large coke but could you go like half diet coke half regular cause I'm trying to watch my calorie intake

The american accent sounds utterly retarded, especially when compared to the objectively superior british one. Why is that? Because Americans are all mutts

*store speakers turn on*
>"beep - uhm... someone please clean up the sharts in aisles 7 and 11 thank you..."

far out dude! that is so radical

stick it to da man

right on

de country is run by de deep state an dey are satanic child molesters frum anuder dimension an dats why fags can't get married

Yes, I lost my whole extended family to gun violence. But sir, I just want to remind you of a little something and it's called FREEDOM.

SHALL
NOT
INFRINGE

oh my god dude that's like such an asinine statement! you're ignorant, bro, educate yourself on black history and dashikis and kwanzaa n' shit, all of which are as American as apple pie!

Yo dude if every member of my family had a gun they could have defended themselves

>dang theez lefturds ay cain't evn bring mah gun to litrachure class but tierown shureasheawl cain

if that 5-year old child had had a gun to defend himself from the loaded gun he found in my sock drawer he wouldn't have shot himself dead!

USA USA USA

Ayo mane I's needa git mah skrilla up fo' real dawg. I sweartasweartaswearta god I'm finna rob sum sucka onea dese days you knawimsayin'?

*MENA*
Jeez, dude. Don be such a cracka.

Praise Jesus and God bless Israel. You all need to accept Christ into your hearts if you want to be saved from hellfire and eternal damnation.

"fucking romans reeeeeeee" - Schlomo 13:2

WHEN THEY DING DONG DIDDLY CALL IT THE DING DONG DIDDLY AMERICAN DREAM BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE DING DONG DIDDLY SLEEPING TO DING DONG DIDDLY LIVE IT THAT'S HARD TIMES DADDEH

Howdy! Just stopping youall for that *kicks* broken tail light. Are there any people of color, guns or large sums of cash, so I can shoot and confiscate your sorry ass?

Duuuuudddeeee maaaaaaannnnnn

I'll use my credit card!

I forgot my credit card I'll just write you a check

This better not bounce, nigga!

YALL

Do you have any non-dairy creamer?

y'all chica sacajuwian chimmy chong ayund um sophaminor the scorge wad

Ayo, hol' up dawg

ITT: People who derive their idea of Americans from bad 80s teen comedies

Show em nigga

DUDE WEED LMAO

can you be any more butthurt muttboy?

good thread

pipe up get smoked goofy nigga

:^)

finna smoke this loud n get litty af

free my nigga _____

>a literal "Whiter than you, Muhammad"
can't make this shit up

Never forget :)

Every fucking time

Beautiful

fuggetaboutit

You know that the German and French flag are most likely Mudslime diaspora?

I'm glad to have Muslims because they steal and attack Amerimutt tourists
Based

Same thing can be said about your black spic chang and muslim

Ayo thro' yo hands up nigga, Nigga bitch muh dick ayo hoe twerk fo' y'all of us, dayum'! dat booty be tight! my homie less go befo da five o sees us doin bidness, kno' dat right? I be messin' with da' real og's, slay nigga, we 'bout to run a train up on ya' moma, dog

freedom in its purest form
wouldn't an american find pleasure in seeing this?

Like oh my god!!!

THROW YO HANDS FOO, NIGGA, THROW YO HANDS, THROW YO HANDS
WHASSUP
WHASSUP HUH? WHASSUP NIGGA, THROW HANDS THROW HANDS NIGGA
WASSUP, WASSUp??!?
YOU SCARED NIGGA, YOU SCARED
WASSUP WASSUP HUH???!

Amazing posts
*farts*

DID YOU JUST OMG WTF I'M CRYING!

>gnar way
ya fucked it up pierre

AY AY AY EL TRUMPO ES NO MI PRESIDENTE

TRAHMP IS MAH PRAH\SUHDUNT AN HE'S THE BAHST ONE AHVAHR

I go hard in the motherfucking paint nigga
Leave you stankin nigga
What the fuck you thankin nigga

I cbf about trump's new tax policies, just smoking this joint lit af Bigga

DRUMPF IS A LITERAL FASCIST DICTATOR CRAZY WACIST MAN
WE RESISTANCE NOW
FUCK TROMPF

Bait? Because the yuro flags are mostly NEETs that are butthurt about muslims getting the women

yo my nigga, where dem wh*Te women at?

yorrh arghhhhh nottt waitee

hola como esta senior gringo