Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6X2t2KQnao
youtube.com/watch?v=lc784_9ho3A
youtube.com/watch?v=OMtGHxeZMG8
youtube.com/watch?v=qWXUB8yySis
youtube.com/watch?v=vWhShRS74fo
youtube.com/watch?v=s-jaOwPSef8
youtube.com/watch?v=D4R-W--pKRw
youtube.com/watch?v=GtSlj0o3SpY&index=10&list=PLwq44FEoU-UkjCt_Yw1hRVksqFSt74GGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jtak_Aajxsg
youtube.com/watch?v=3RqOQlMNhJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U
youtube.com/watch?v=iP8VmvkSwrU
youtube.com/watch?v=gNUCsvwhYsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder Silvester is in the vault

He's next doctor.

Chibnall goes for the meta

Has anyone ever scanned the 80s fanzine that had the original version of Revelation, Total Eclipse, with 5/Nyssa/Tegan?

Can the Doctor be culturally described as a Anglo-Gaelic Alien? since he's been Anglos and two scots.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6X2t2KQnao

wew it's one of those yesstyle "assassins creed" jackets in the wild
and he zipped it up all the way

binaural audio is a meme and the episode didn't even use it to any meaningful extent besides the one scene of knocks coming from all directions

>/who/ is kill

So when is that Clara spin off starting?

When BF gets the license for 12.

No, he's Gallifreyan. Except for Six, who's British.

>tfw 16999 days until the 100th special

Fun Fact: 16999 days ago Salvador Allende Gossens was elected president of Chile

How fucking hype are you lads for the mid-series arc?

>people on /who/ are saying it's Regency England and Jesus level dark
>swollen, partially-expanded walking corpses
>Kung-fu monk like creatures
>'This is a diminished, more despondent Doctor, who's finding it hard to focus - and is liable to make mistakes'
>'When the Doctor is desperate, he gets dangerous, and Bill is disconcerted to discover a more warlike side to the Time Lord'
>"But now we come to the Doctor, our hero, who faces a truly testing time as he struggles to save his friends. We can't reveal what happens, but it's life-changing, even for a Time Lord"
>Earth on the edge of destruction
>Moffat said "This is a proper mad one. But it was my last chance to see how far you can bend this show before it breaks."
>Moffat said in DWM that Peter (Doctor of episode) is "of course, remarkable in this episode" implying the performance is GOAT
>Portal, Bioshock, and Grand Theft Auto reference in the episode

It's going to be fucking amazing and honestly fark off if you even think about not hyping.

>>Moffat said in DWM that Peter (Doctor of episode) is "of course, remarkable in this episode" implying the performance is GOAT
This means nothing, they aren't going to come out and say he was shit.

Is he though? by now he's culturally British regardless if he's a Time Lord. He has spent more time on Earth than Gallifrey by now.

>Doctor of episode
No, no, the show is called Doctor of Episode, but the character is just called The Doctor, you pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc784_9ho3A

6:00
>I thought it was a terrorist!

What did catherine mean by this?

>Peter (Doctor of episode)
Davison? Cushing? Good god who could it be?

Wheres the deleted scene where the doctor shits?

It doesn't exist, John just has a scat fetish
He brings up poo multiple times in that video and he's responsible for david's trailer having a "Doctor poo" sign during the utopia filming

why do you use a trip? just wondering

what did you mean by this

The doctor will kill some little slut, moving through the portal.

Not him, but I'd guess some combination of:
>If someone legitimately finds his countdowns annoying, they're easy to filter instead of bitching about.
>If someone wants to pull a collection of them all out of 4plebs, they're easy to search.
>If someone tries to troll by posting offensive or nsfw or whatever countdowns in his name, he can prove it's not him.
>He's embedded a virus into the Sup Forums software so that in 16999 days, that trip will cause every computer viewing Sup Forums to switch to a rickroll, interrupting everyone's viewing of Doctor Who, in the longest-planned stupid prank in history.

When was this said? Are you memeing on me?

Doctor Who Magazine, I think

What are you listening to, /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=OMtGHxeZMG8

youtube.com/watch?v=qWXUB8yySis

it's certainly not the last one...

looks like shit

>tfw moff's going to make capaldi do a fucking "the cake is a lie" meme because he played portal

>they read the veritas and chose hell
that's a good one-liner

>I've played all of Portal
Not sure if he means all of the Portal series (i.e. Portal and Portal 2) or all of the 2-hour game that is Portal.

This is not war, this is pest control!

>amongst others
I'm worried.

Probably means just the first, since I'm assuming it's one of the few instances he's played a game start to finish, which is what makes it noteworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWhShRS74fo
youtube.com/watch?v=s-jaOwPSef8
youtube.com/watch?v=D4R-W--pKRw
youtube.com/watch?v=GtSlj0o3SpY&index=10&list=PLwq44FEoU-UkjCt_Yw1hRVksqFSt74GGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jtak_Aajxsg

>they read the veritas and chose hell
Great line, I'm hyped

tum

So, it's implied the Valeyard regeneration is still to come yes?
Or is Doctor Capaldi going to be Valeyard before the end?
Some of the Non-TV stuff says it's between 12 and 13...

Valeyard is Nardole's trip for shitposting on /bant/

You know, I'm becoming skeptical of the whole Veritas concept. It sounds very SCP-ish. My worries are
1. They'll reveal what the Truth is to the audience
2. It'll be something that's only meaningful in that story rather than a more universal, metaphysical truth that could potentially be true for the audience
3. If they reveal it, either way, there's a 100% chance that it will be disappointing. I mean, what could it be that would make people say "Yeah, that'd probably make me kill myself"?
And even if they don't reveal what it is, that's kind of a copout as well, it's just the lesser of two evils.

Literally what

>So, it's implied the Valeyard regeneration is still to come yes?
No.

No, silly, Moff's plan is for every viewer to kill themselves once they watch Extremis. That way, they don't have to film the rest of the series, thus saving budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RqOQlMNhJg
Get Buttblasted

go away boardie

Fuck off, you autist.

The Popcorn, The Beats, The Scotland Yard.

It reminds me of the first episode of Sherlock where the mystery is there's a cab driver that gets people to commit suicide. And the whole time you're like "how does he get them to do it" and it turns out he literally just points a gun at them and makes them take poison. Fucking lame. I'd rather Moff just not reveal the secret since he already fucked that concept up once

babies first day on /who/

I'm serious, you need to fucking stop this "boardie" shit.

>Baby's*
Fixed that for you

Thank-you friend.

no

In the Veritas written that Gatiss will be the next showrunner.

That one was okay though because they had a reason not to just let him shoot them.

Why was Ten's hair so damn inconsistent?

Reminder that the same actor played one of the romans in 'The Fires of Pompeii'

You're alienating the rest of the board just like I said would happen, not to mention I can't fucking fathom why this post triggered you.

If you don't know, you don't know.

I'd be very surprised if it is revealed. When I first read that preview I immediately thought of the Monty Python funniest joke in the world sketch.
youtube.com/watch?v=ienp4J3pW7U
I'd be okay if it was something like that, knowing that there is no way the reveal won't be disappointing.

>Some of the Non-TV stuff says it's between 12 and 13...
What non-TV stuff?

TV said this:

>MASTER [on screen]: There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you. The Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation. And I may say, you do not improve with age.

Before 2013, there was no need to distinguish between 13th and final. But really, it doesn't matter. The Master, however he figured out who the Valeyard was, couldn't possibly have figured out that the Doctor was going to get a second cycle of regenerations after a Time War. He obviously meant 13th. Especially since he'd used the exact same wording to describe his own 13th incarnation.

What is the context of that image? Is it really just somebody complaining that they got no (you)'s for baneposting in /who/?

Also "boardies" has gone way beyond myself. Why waste your breath moaning at the crowd? Nothing can be done to stop the shouting. If every tongue was still, the noise would still continue. The rocks and stones themselves would start to sing.

But Monty Python did reveal the joke, or at least the equally-effective German translation:

>Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Of course it isn't even proper German, much less a good joke in German, but that's part of the point. They left it as German nonsense in the German version of the sketch.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Moffat is referring to The King in Yellow more than the funniest joke in the world. I mean, there are at least a dozen similar ideas, but The King in Yellow is the famous horror version.

>When is the art, and the to grid of Slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherhund the or the flipper-forest feeled.
How is that not perfectly sensible and hilarious?

Plz take me back

Nooooooo. Hell would be better.

>I Bane posted there and no one said anything
Beautiful. This should continue.

>p00s

Best use of doctor who music in a non-doctor-who video?

youtube.com/watch?v=iP8VmvkSwrU

Veritas says DON'T CREMATE ME

TRIGGERED

>Oxygen is reusing the Last Christmas and Sleep No More set

FUCKING DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!1 SHIT CONFIRMED!!!

At least they aren't re-using sound effects like shitty olden day who did

last christmas was good

It was good until Clara came back

the pottery scene of 12 with old clara was kino

Hey bright user, can you brighten this, too?

Yeah i liked the idea of the dream crabs and that scene was great. I would've liked it more if it was her final episode

Hello.

I'm the Doctor.

Bless you, user

Can you please go back to using the black and white image of Rosenthal? He looks hot there but he looks a bit odd here.

He's the Doctor, he's supposed to look a bit odd

Sure, but if I have to see the same pic of him every day I'd rather it was the attractive one. Please

Go be a homo sapien elsewhere

>You can do gifs too

M-My hero

Are you telling me the Rosenthal spammer isn't doing it because of an attraction to him? Why then

Rosenthal is the new Doctor.

Rose is from Doctor Who.

So are Thals.

Rose n' Thal.

Makes sense now, doesn't it?

There's a lot more than that. Most importantly:

The Thals eliminated the Daleks in season 1.

Rose eliminated the Daleks in series 1.

It's slow tonight, everyone must be sleeping.

What are you listening to tonight, /who/?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNUCsvwhYsQ

>yrw he steps out of the vault

mental breakdown

My mind would reject it. It would be beyond comprehension.

"If you could save the one who brought you into this world, wouldn't you?"

What if the one in the vault is Clara?

>your silence is a confirmation
awkward sentence tbqh

>Clara's theme is a piano piece
>Vault person is playing piano

Yeah cause Clara would love stories about teens getting killed