How can we stop non Italian Popes to ruin the Catholic Church? How can we make Popes Italian again?

How can we stop non Italian Popes to ruin the Catholic Church? How can we make Popes Italian again?

Isn't Francis 14/88 Italian?

No
Make them french

France must renounce Allah first

What the fuck do popes still exist?

I read about them in my class about medieval law, I thought the papacy was abolished like after WW2 or some shit..

he is argentinian, so pure indio. Pic related is the last true pope

to be the custodians of the true faith on earth, my heretic friend

This fucking faggot wants Europe to be flooded with refugees. Someone must step up and murder him.

>wtf why does the pope advocate for love and peace and not ethnic cleansing

Divinity is perfect because it is incorruptible, Humanity is imperfect and very prone to corruption. Why then, is there an order of Humans with unquestioned divine authority? I am genuinely curious on what Catholics think of this.

>tfw you want to make Popes italian again and not destroy the Church itself

Humanity is imperfect and very prone to corruption, so an order of Humans with unquestioned divine authority is needed.

>european catholics think that the soul of an african or an arab is worth less than theirs
Pretty rude tbqh

avoiding OP's question

Hey I have a great idea that's never been done before

We have TWO Popes, one in Avignon, one in Rome. Nothing can possibly go wrong.

so Europe can be more backwards than even the USA

Roman Catholicism isnt an explicit italian thing, the religion goes above nationality, race and the color of your skin. With the way secularization is going it wont be long until some african country becomes dominant

>true

There have been 217 popes from Italy, 16 from France, 15 Greeks (of whom 3 born in Greece), 8 from Germany, 6 from Syria, 3 from Africa, 2 from Portugal, 2 from Spain, 3 from Iudaea (Israel), and one each from: England (Adrian IV); the Netherlands (Adrian VI); Poland (John Paul II); and most recently, Argentina (Francis).

Jesus would have supported taking in refugees.

Since humans are imperfect and prone to misinterpret god's teaching, a solid institution is needed

Jesus lived before Islam existed. It's hard to know exactly how he'd feel toward a rival religion that wants his followers converted or dead.

No he would not.

no you cuck he would crusade the fuck out of them KEK sAd DAE remove kebab?

P*pacy should be abolished and c*tholics should recognise Orthodoxy as the only true Christianity.

desu volt muh fellow magapede, shadilay ;)

stop being non-pagan

The power of protestant faith.

If Italians are so religious why is their birth rate so low?

I'm agnostic my friend, not protestant at all. Doesn't mean I don't wish every Muslim on the planet dead.

>Jesus was white and born in America, 56% btw

>orthodoxy
Thanks, I'll take a church that doesn't bless nukes for luck

The Humans with that authority are also imperfect though, and are prone to mistakes. Corruption in the papacy was one of the reasons protestantism exploded as it did. If the Pope were to be corrupt, he'd be giving over a billion human information and advice that is possibly damaging to the faith. What ensures that the order in question does not abuse this kind of power, as humans are prone to doing?

Sorry, not interested in homosexual viking S&M and auto-erotic asphyxiation (look it up)

>west is degenerate unlike orthodox
>dies of hiv

Why do you care? You don't even have nukes so you have nothing to be afraid of.

What a dumb shameful post.

>What ensures that the order in question does not abuse this kind of power, as humans are prone to doing?

The Holy Spirit

r*ssian, t*rk and ar*b subhumans ruined orthodoxy forever.

Nothing wrong with natural selection.

It's pagan as fuck

So Jesus is a warmonger like Mohammad? How do you guys manage to balance Christianity and Nazism so brilliantly?

I think he was joking...

Though there are lots of retards on this site who unironically think like that

So why do you talk about religion? Should you not give a fuck?

I am shit yet again at detecting sarcasm or subtlety

this has nothing to do with faith. would would you think if your queen were g*rman?

Why do you even need a pope? If it wasn't for christianity, you would now have at least some real roman heritage, no to mention your islamic terrorism problems...

>So why do you talk about religion?
Because it's not rocket science to say "stop putting words in dead peoples' mouths, because you don't know how they would react to XYZ phenomenon"

That's like say Franco wouldn't be a furry, or Abraham Lincoln wouldn't watch anime, if they were both alive in 2017. You wouldn't know. Much like Jesus didn't know of all of the violent pillaging Muhammad did in the 600s in order to spread his religion by the sword.

>Why then, is there an order of Humans with unquestioned divine authority?
That's wrong

>your islamic terrorism problems...

sorry?

HE JUST SMELLED IT

>this has nothing to do with faith
Are you legit claiming that Catholic or even Protestant scripture don't limit contraception

I guess you're lucky that you don't have any colonial past, but Italy isn't 100% safe anyway

If you don't know anything about the topic, why do you insist? Just be humble and admit your ñack of knowledge

We had though, it's just that we have good secret services and we don't have second generation immigrants already

here he is, the corruptor pope is here

>electing an attention whore slav pope who thought he was in a reality show hellbent to destroy all the catholic traditions