I want pictures of heroes, Marvel or DC doing non hero stuff. Hanging out, playing games, everything non hero based

I want pictures of heroes, Marvel or DC doing non hero stuff. Hanging out, playing games, everything non hero based.

Man-Thing is CUTE

C U T E
U
T
E

It's not the same lol

You like krabby patties don't you Martian Hunter?

>You will never have a Shazam themed ping-pong table

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?
old But gold

6/?

7/?
My Favorite

8/?

9/?

>WW using the Lasso of Truth on Superman
>GL has a cigar construct
>Flash has a flush

10/?
Thats it

The registration act in comics was straight-up super conscription, thats pretty fucked up. Especially when they were pulling people out of their homes and shipping them off to the camp 'just' for being really fit. Then had them run combat trials with no safeguards.

Fuck they made a young girl on her first day of forced training who's only power was flight dogfight with jetfighters flown by terrorists instead of sending actual armed forces in jets of their own or proper superheroes

11/?
One (Ore two?)more

12/?

Helen you little shit

Whos who.

13/?

>Marvel doing non-hero stuff

This is redundant

>Shooting Ahead In Business by Obadiah Stane
>He shot himself in the head rather than be captured

Fuckin' A+ right there nigga

>eating off dishes the Flash scrubbed against his junk/anus
One job, Supes.

>mmm... TURKEY

Left to right: Barnes, Barton, Morse, Danvers, Drew, Cage dad, Cage mom, Cage baby, Parker.

Loved it! Where can I find the whole issue?

Remember when Bendis actually wrote good stories?

The NA Finale was so cathartic, after years of heroes getting progressively more shat on, to get like 10 consecutive spreads honoring their history and triumphs and then this, just the team in their civvies, taking a stroll on a warm day, no villain armies or corrupt government agencies or interdimensional warlords gunning after them - this shit was the best.

It really felt like the end of an era, and I think it would have been more poignant and well-remembered if Bendis left the Avengers at that point, considering his Heroic Age/AvX period was really meandering.

I want to read this....

This one got me

>Whor
Issue ruined

who's that black canary ripoff and why is here body not sitting in that chair correctly?

You know what I miss?

X-Men playing baseball.

That's mockingbird I think.