Ben Affleck was 'humiliated' by Batman V Superman response

>My sources have told me that Affleck was incredibly unhappy about the reception of BvS. He felt humiliated after spending so much of the press tour saying how much better this film would be than Daredevil.
>On top of that his agent was furious when Kevin Tsujihara jumped the gun and announced him as the director of The Batman – there were still negotiations happening.
>This move seems to help placate Affleck while also edging Zack Snyder out of a controlling central position in the DC Movieverse.

screenrant.com/sad-ben-affleck-batman-v-superman/

Other urls found in this thread:

p4rgaming.com/book-report-super-mario-bros-3-brick-by-brick-by-moviebob-aka-bob-chipman/
youtube.com/watch?v=nvYT1smf08M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BvS was a good movie

No one blames you Ben, don't worry about it.

Besides, what are you suppose to say on a press tour? "This movie is dogshit, you guys shouldn't see it. Opens on Friday!"

I hope the critical and audience acclaim of Civil War made Zack Snyder kill himself, DC doesn't deserve to have its characters raped by him.

>Hello darkness, my old friend

>DC doesn't deserve to have its characters raped by him.

nah they'll rape each other.

>Zach Snyder pissing off Batman

How long until he disappears, and is locked away in some asylum?

>DC doesn't deserve to have its characters raped by him.
As if DC themselves deserve or treat their characters right besides Batman.

Fuck off Gordon, Batman isn't going to rape the Joker.

Theres always the Paul Rudd route of playing a clip from Mac and Me instead of the movie you're supposed to be advertising.

I don't blame him for Daredevil. Ben is a great actor, his role as Matt wasn't the problem. His acting wasn't the problem. The problem was the script, the directing, Elektra, and everything else except for Ben's acting and Black Kingpin. RIP Micheal Duncan

Ben is a good actor that can't pick scripts.

How does zach keep getting work

Shit's gonna make 1.2 billion at least, would be fun if Apocalypse also beats it.

money!

Ben needs to just show a 5 minute clip of him breaking down and crying to every interview

>Muh sources
Clickbait

>My sources

I wish there were a browser extension that automatically cut off articles right after they say something like "My sources have told me".

Her wife is among the ones who decide that shit.

Why doesn't Ben rape Snyder?

>literal click bait
>Inb4 500 replies

>faraci

but I have no doubts that affleck felt the sting after the reviews came in
dude worked his ass off after daredevil and gigli to be taken seriously

then he takes a chance with another superhero film that ends up getting assblasted by critics.

Ben as Batman was pretty great, actually probably one of the best things about the movie

Snyder already has enough with being a manlet.

>it's a devin faraci exclusive
He's like rich Johnston but only more wrong.

>implying
Alice 2 will tank FOX-Men.

>Ben is brooding in his trailer with the batsuit on
>There's a knock at the door
>It's JK Simmons
>"Battfleck, you need to rape Snyder."

Him and Alfred were THE best part about the movie.

But it was better than daredevil

WB is ran by idiots.

Their only hopes for a big franchise to compete with Disney are Fantastic Beasts and the Godzilla-Kong kaijuverse

I just noticed the Faraci byline.

Worse, the SR article itself is written by Bob Chipman. You know, MovieBob?

You know, the guy who treated the ending of "Yoshi's Island" as his own personal 9/11?

Apocalypse will make 600-700 million.

>If you purposely sabotage my cinematic universe, I will fuck you like a pig!

>You know, the guy who treated the ending of "Yoshi's Island" as his own personal 9/11?
Wait what

Explain this meme.

but his DC movies have been disappointments, financially speaking

So was Fantastic Four.

How much more humiliation does Faraci require to shut up about his "sources" already

He always skipped out of his grandmother's funeral so he can finish a mario game.

Funny thing is even most of the people who panned it thought Batfleck was the best part o it

>You know, the guy who treated the ending of "Yoshi's Island" as his own personal 9/11?
Please elaborate

It won't surpass Deadpool , that for sure

WB trusted him to make the sequel to MoS by giving him the benefit of the doubt. They were also planning for him to be the director of JL.

By the time JL began shooting, they didn't fire Snyder and get someone else because they didn't want to negatively affect BvS sales.

Like Dobson, he has a creepy attachment to Dic canon and got triggered when Nintendo canon was "Mario and Luigi were born in the mushroom kingdom, not Brooklyn."

What's the point?
He breaks out soon enough anyway.

I don't think Ben should be humiliated at all. He was clearly one of the few bright spots in that train wreck of a movie.

No, Ben should be angry. Angry at Snyder.

Have you seen the director's cut? Is not *that* bad. However, several key pieces were removed from the man version because, yeah, executives meddling. So I wouldn't even blame the director, but the executives.

See .

Basically, he always loved that Mario and Luigi were from Brooklyn, and got triggered when it was retconned that they were from the Mushroom Kingdom. He admits it in his book, "SMB3: Brick By Brick".

>screenrant
>MOVIEBOB
Motherfucking 100% CONFIRMED for faggot marvelshill!!!

Ben was the best thing about that movie and his Batman was the best he has ever been on screen. WB better give him more creative control over this shit.

Moviebob was kicked from Screwattack and now he's with Screenrant?

BvS was a good movie

>moviebob
and in to the trash it goes.

p4rgaming.com/book-report-super-mario-bros-3-brick-by-brick-by-moviebob-aka-bob-chipman/
Okay, my bad. He doesn't compare the ending of Yoshi's Island to 9/11.
He compares the opening of SMB3 to 9/11, as well as the JFK assassination.

If you need a brief summary in two sentences, it's this: "'SMB3: Brick by Brick' is New Gaming Journalism at its worst. Kieron Gillen weeps."

Fuckups like him end up writing for sites not because they make good content, but because they're able to make good clickbait

Well it wasn't so much a retcon as Japan not caring about the fan fiction those westerners were coming up with for their officially licensed cartoons.

>P4R

I may not be too keen on Zack myself, but I certainly wouldn't wish ill will on him!

>He felt humiliated after spending so much of the press tour saying how much better this film would be than Daredevil.
It WAS better than Daredevil. The media reception of this movie is the most retarded thing I've ever seen. It's not perfect, but it doesn't deserve the amount of childish shit-slinging that it's getting. I feel bad for everyone who dedicated their time and effort into this movie only to have it torn apart by entitled manchildren who are mad that it wasn't more like their funny pages.

Probably fake. But whatever:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvYT1smf08M

P4R writes joke stuff I know, but the book is actually real. You can buy it.

>P4R

You know that's The Onion of videogames, right?

Snyder for Mr. Camera!

I never saw the cartoon myself, so I wouldn't know what goes on in there.

This is a genuine review this time around.
If necessary, I can reupload the PDF I have of the book to something like ZippyShare.

The first post is a reference to the comics where Gordon is constantly hounding Batman to rape the Joker.

The second post is a reference to JK Simmons in the movie Whiplash.

As usual. First post; best post.

Piss jars and bathroom sinks.

Favorite movie of the year

The book is real though and completely sincere.

I didn't like BvS that much but I thought Ben Affleck was great. He pretty much carried the whole movie for me.

>good movie

Don't undersell it. BvS was an absolute masterpiece of the highest quality.

I know the book is real, but I wasn't expecting them to review it seriously. After reading the review I think I'm going to vomit in my mouth a little

A callback to an earlier conversation that lex and the senator had that highlights Lex's pettiness and a fun visual gag.

The best part about that book is how the only 100% serious article P4R Gaming has ever written was a scathing review of it.

500 threads of "Why doesn't Batman kill the joker?" Turing into "Why doesn't Batman rape the joker?"

I think this has to do with it being a movie made by Zack Snyder, he's the guy everyone loves to hate.

That said, BvS was 6/10 at best and I hope based Affleck will steer both JL the right way, and that he makes an awesome Batman movie.

I thought you fuckers loved memes?

Cept he's not the Joker. That whole damn plot was more in line with a Joker gag.

But Ben was the best part of that trainwreck, who's been shitting on him

or is he just a moany bitch about not being able to carry an ensemble flick on his own?

Even back before he was fired from the Escapist, he hadn't let go.

>only the joker can do villainous gags
C'mon son.

How does Cavil feel about it?

OP i bet you intentionally left out the source was Faraci you dumb cunt.

>Ben Affleck was unhappy about the reception of BvS

No fucking shit. You don't need a source to know WB and cast are unhappy how the movie was beaten to death by critics and a box office loss to R18 Deadpool.

quality post.

It was alright, but it needed more Superman being a hero and Batman being a detective, the fact that this movie made Batman (DC's cash cow) into the Punisher and the really awful camera work on the Doomsday fight lowered this movie to an 8/10

oh others can try, but then Joker catches wind of it and murders them horribly, why do you think he isn't trolling batman 24/7 in Gotham, because he is out revenge gagging every other two bit thug in the world

this

/thread

Given that Bruce spent the entire film as a whiny baby chucking a tantrum I'm not surprised he's embarrased

Oh no, it wasn't. It was okay at best.
>Let's waste another precious screen time on Batman's origin absolutely fucking everyone knows about
>Let's fucking kill Jimmy Olsen, Superman's Pal, in the first 20 minutes of the movie
>Let's make Superman a brooding Godlike figure who doesn't care about humans and just wants to fuck his gf
>Let's turn Lex into a Riddler because I wanted Riddler in the movie, nobody will ever know I swapped their characters
>Let's not allow Batman and Superman to have more than 2 minutes of conversation
>Let's make Batman fucking kill criminals here and where
>Let's turn Wondy into a stick
>Let's turn Doomsday into Abomination
>Let's kill Superman in his second fucking movie and revive him at the end

I don't agree on Batman the Punisher but the rest, yeah. Also hated how Doomsday looked, and Dingdingding Eisenberg. Everything involving Luthor seemed to have choppy editing to me. Still a great movie imo, I enjoyed it

How is Batman like the punisher?

How many times did his grandmother die?

>no it wasn't
Yeah it was

You wish death on Zack just because you don't like his movies? Do you realize how messed up you sound?

>Dingdingding Eisenberg
He didn't even PING like Mother Box, dumb bald fuck.

Lex would humiliate her and ruin her career.

Wheelchair bombs and jars of piss sounds nothing liked what I'd associate with Lex.

Are we sure Joker wasn't supposed to be in this. Have him doing that stuff as a favor to Lex for getting a shot at Bats?

>MUH JIMMY OLSEN
You faggots don't actually care about Jimmy Olsen, you just like overblowing his importance to the Superman mythos.

Another rumor by Faraci? Come on now...

>He felt humiliated after spending so much of the press tour saying how much better this film would be than Daredevil

but it was?