Bruce Jenner General

Bruce Jenner General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no pls ;_;

>Bruce

The_Donald

Why is a guy that was a runner in the 70s so famous in America now?

Gonna have to preemptively gouge my eyes out

He had his own reality TV show.

He almost looks like a female after they photoshop him so I'll probably have a cheeky wank

What a weirdo

I wanz to make Love to Bruce, he's a milf O.o

>nude photo shoot

he's like the jackie robinson of track and field for white people

>nude photoshoot
>not kendall
>kendall's dad
>as a woman

Prior to the Kardashians, Bruce Jenner was about as recognizable as someone like Michael Phelps is now.

When it's practically indistinguishable, and the surgery is top notch, I won't even care anymore. Some day the technology will be there. Or maybe they'll just clone doners and do brain transplants. If that russian shit works, you can bet that will be a huge selling point.

Someday at least they won't need to shove a dildo in their axe wound every day least it close up.

>someday the technology will be there
Doubtful. Science is regressing because it's turned into a quasi religion. No advancements are currently being made.

>This is what Sup Forums unironically believes

Holy shit AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Roll up, Roll up.

>I won't even care anymore

why care now?

science is still making advancements.
reassigning peoples genders is not an advance that anyone should be trying to make

Really? Because I'd never even heard his name before he went full tranny

>Michael Phelps is an American hero and folklore legend that is recognized everywhere he goes.

Just because you dont care about athletics doesn't mean everyone else is in the same lard filled boat as yourself

EVERYONE knew who he was, underage?

Kylie Jenner in a Jay Sin anal kino next please

What is peak degeneracy going to look like? I'm honestly a little scared of what society will look like in 20 years (if it still exists).

Why the fuck didn't you call it a Jenneral?

left wing sex squads will go around door to door and make you suck tranny dick as reparations for an millennia of cis oppression

Who?

Sounds kinda kinky

fuck you
-neuroscientist

youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

>Bruce Jenner General

u mean "brews jenneral"

At this point, I dont even mind an Islamic Caliphate being established here if it ends this kikery

First woman to win the men's decathlon

can't wait

>mfw reading this

just a bit triggered?