Imagine writing this scene

Imagine writing this scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY
youtu.be/UgGnBCDfCLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fantasize about being a successful writer all of the time, what of it?

Don't you just hate it when writers think the audience is more interested in hearing their stupid political views than just watching a good story?

Also, RINOs are cancer and they should all be hung in public.

It's just the typical anti-American rant from (((Hollywood))), easily debunked.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY

I bet he was fapping furiously while writing this the self important asshole

HAVING TROUBLE PICTURING IT

HOW DID SORKIN BREATHE WITH HIS HEAD THAT FAR UP HIS ASS

What was wrong with the scene? It was just admittedy America had issues and he wasn't leaning repub or dem, and said he voted both

isn't this the guy who got btfo'd by Joe Rogan?

:smugpepe:

Oh it would be glorious writing it. With each stroke of my pen, I could almost TASTE the sweet, delicious drumpfkin tears. My penis would throb, my veins would be pumping with adrenaline. I can just picture it now-- fat angry nerd virgins sitting at their computers with their anime wallpapers, furiously typing away a witty retort, yet it wouldn't change the fact that they are bitter, alone, ugly, and uneducated.

ITS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY

THE BEST WRITERS DRAW FROM THEIR OWN LIFE

americans are so dumb

>fictional character in fictional story states statistics
>statistics are fictional and only loosely based on reality

How dishonest!

The brunette friend of moonface girl was top qt

>NON AMERICANS
>RELEVANT
LMAO

Having opinions is bad unless they're pro-Trump.

Steven "I deep fry nigger babies" Crowder

fapping while on cocaine is tough though

in america, it's actually contentious to say that america isn't the greatest country in the entire world in literally every single way, number one at literally everything, top dog in every single regard

in america, this actually counts as biting social commentary

It's the guy that said pot wasn't a miracle cure for cancer, which pissed off Rogan.

The 1965 immigration act surely had nothing to do with this decline, right?

>in america, liberals think this actually counts as biting social commentary

>implying slapping fiction on everything rids it of any implications
>talking to anyone else about dishonesty

you're a fucking snake, and what's more, you know nothing of cinema. disingenuous brat.

This is scene in such cringe. I painfully laugh to myself everytime I think of it.

HOW MANY CHE T-SHIRTS HAS IT SOLD OVER THE YEARS

Caught lying red handed. 'but, but, it's just a prank, bro!' Who are you, Jonathan Leibowitz?

Fuck off, burgers.

>when a writer shoehorns their terrible opinions into the story

A good story will speak to both right and left wingers.

>wow we were successful when we were 90% majority white country without our wealth being redistributed to niggers, spics and arabs and having our industrial jobs shipped off kids in Chinkland who are paid 10 cents for every dollar an American earns

Typical libtards, they're smart enough to know the problem yet they can't be bothered learning the causes of it.

I would be jacking off and cleaning up with a US flag at the same time.

I know Sorkin is a liberal jizzrag but are we all pretending it wouldn't be shocking news-dominating shit for a major media figure to go off on how America needs to stop jerking itself off about being "the best in the world?"

I'm not saying I wanna get blacked in Sweden or some shit and I like it here but that rah-rah flag waving bullshit is detrimental to any kind of real debate on a subject where we're objectively NOT the best.

never seen this guy before and I was really looking forward to someone doing a good job of shitting on that meme, but that guy just imitates smart, he's not smart. he really failed there.

What prompted the resurgence of posting this scene? The show's been dead for 2 years and even then it didn't get posted as much as it has been in the last few weeks.

I opened this thread thinking it was about the Martian with this dude and that black guy copying Armageddon and explaining basic space travel to a room of NASA scientists.

I guess this is close enough
>youtu.be/UgGnBCDfCLM