WHITES BTFO

Can we have WHITES BTFO thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211529/WDBJ7-reporter-Alison-Parker-Adam-Ward-shot-live-TV-Moneta-gunman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a cool flag OP

Thanks for the flag nigger.

Haha little whit boi BTFO

neat flag

Nice proxy, USA

Anyone better?

Have you ever thought about getting a drink with bill Cosby OP. I have a feeling you'd love it.

>sage

Where is my BLM poster at to show nigger savagery.

Is Sup Forums seriously having this thread? You will contrarian shitpost yourself into anything Sup Forums.

>Inb4 I was just pretending to bait bro

Fucking animals.

when and where did that happen?

Sup Forums is dead. It's just a bunch of JIDF on and normal fags larping as whites. All the actual Sup Forums posters moved to TRS and other boards.

damn that kid got redpilled so fast lmao

Try harder nigger.

White people don't have scars.

This here is one of the reasons a I hate nigger thugs. I wouldn't mind if that black guy defeated the white guy in 1vs1 unarmed combat. It would have been a fair and entertaining fight, but this nigger needed his whole gang to fight one man? That lack of honor and courage. That fear of possible defeat. That lack of manliness. 4 man against 1. How much more of a coward can you be? How much dishonorable can you get?

We have jobs.

didn't have this one, thank you territory I didn't know we had

I encoded that webm :^)

Based.

we have whips

>that webm
those poor underprivileged youths :'(

Took me a while to notice the black person was a woman.

> Whites BTFO

Lanklets, when will they fucking learn

Why is it that niggers just have to join in on fights?
There's so many videos; Some nigger starts fighting some other dude and suddenly all the spectating niggers just jump on into the fight.(Despite not being in any way related to the incident or people that sparked the fight in the first place)

It is as if they have a pathological need to fight other people.

Is there any study behind this, or is it just niggers being niggers

I'm sure beating on a scrawny white kid will make their dads come back.

There was one with a Muslim girl but I can't seem to find it

>the sheer amount of slide threads since the DNC leaks

holy shit, this is just fucking pathetic, kek. any of you guys grow sage in all your home gardens?

It's not their fault they were born under systematic oppression

FUCKING ULTRA RARE

Why don't white people ever jump in and help?

Lol at your picture. Wtf?

Louis Armstrong was better

>this triggers the Jew

>what if i lose my job
>i have kids at home
>it's nothing to do with me
>there are camera phones everywhere
>the police will arrest me

>poor kid has to pay the price for a generation of cucks

Jesus christ that was really a string of bad decisions on xir's part based on the consequences

White women ask for this. If they would just shut up and get out of the way..

Because we're afraid of the legal repercussions.

Because niggers have no concept of honor, and wouldn't ever dream of fighting a fair fight.

Because usually if a pack of wild niggers are attacking a white, there are no other whites around. See above.

Why do you think something as cowardly as the "knockout game" is a nigger invention?

Seems like this turned into a nigger hate thread. Keep the videos coming, i'm just getting more reasons to hate these fucking subhuman shitskins. :^)

That has to suck

>4 vs 1
typical niggers

> ITT

trs?

In every thread like this we should always ask, when africans built an university last time?

Explanation?

>that attempted murder caught on camera

nice

>the average Sup Forumsack dreams of things like this
>but will never have a tight nuclear family because of their usual degeneracy and dying family values among Americans in general
harsh truths

That's a cute nigress tbqh

A ape shot the reporter camera man (they died) and i think the women the reporter interviewed, he later took his own life.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211529/WDBJ7-reporter-Alison-Parker-Adam-Ward-shot-live-TV-Moneta-gunman.html

damn. white men get knocked out quicker than white women.