Cool uniforms

apprehending an anarchist

Civic Police Rio.

bump

>motorcycle patrol and city cop

Is that normal?

Central station of my city

DELET THIS

My town had a "Back the badge" walk where we all went out and walked to show support for our local peace officers

Dallas?

New Lenox, Il...a burb on the far outskirts of Chicagoland

if that was american police they would have shot everyone there

Dutch police starts beating with their baton really fast.

But they don't have tasers (yet).

>His cunt cops don't make niggers kiss each other

youtube.com/watch?v=wrbhu6X6sx0

>unless special day like Halloween, these costumers are just suspicious and will be stopped for police questioning

Explain pic.

The criminal died of heart attack during a chase after being ambushed by cops.

lol

newfag

My county doesn't have any police but we do have a few mounties and game wardens scattered about

I know the pic but i never knew the context.

god, the carabinieri are so cool

Why do your police look like military?

because that's obviously some kind of the SWAT-team you stupid faggot

I see

Swat

WHAT? I like the pic, but no police? There are provincial police and city police. Yes, the RCMP is responsible for some provinces and territories, but there are local police.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Neighbourhood bobbies

youtube.com/watch?v=COr05p5m0Mo

City Police

County Sheriffs

Not in my county and we have no provincial police or highway patrol here at all. The nearest police to me are in another county in the capital city almost 200km away.

t. Charlotte County, New Brunswick

>Not in my county and we have no provincial police or highway patrol here at all.

Speeding must be a common thing there.

Sort of I guess, road conditions prevent excessive speeding in most places, the mounties are here too so they can always catch you though there aren't very many of them for a large area. I don't know anyone that has gotten a speeding ticket in ages, but they do get drunk drivers and people without licsence, insurance, registration, or inspection routinely at road blocks.
A long time ago there was a highway patrol here but they were too expensive to justify and are now only remembered for the time one of them was shot to death for no reason by an American. It was the first time an officer had been killed here in over 100 years until Maple Snake killed 3 a few years back.

Here in Manitoba only 2 cities, Brandon and Winnipeg, have their own police forces, entire rest of the province is served by the RCMP. It's like that all across the prairies though.

>light skinned chileans defend the cops
>niggers and full indio beating the police

please genocide all the brown people here, I dont care if only 3 million chileans are being left alive

*she stops you

bump