svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

Major production news for a special episode pop up yesterday and not too many people brought it up so here we go.

I found this on Telecom's Digital unit's blog yesterday, it's a model sheet of Star & Marco (left PC, blurred out for legal reason) with much more polish then the show itself for some special event.

digi-tal.seesaa.net/

Also, it's on the the left PC.

Right PC is Wakko Warner (red hat, light blue turtle neck, puppy dog eras, black & white face with a red nose) pointing to new episodes/season 6 for Netflix.

Again both PCs are blurred for legal reasons.

Also Telecom = TMS.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMS_Entertainment
pastebin.com/pZg2K0Ms
pastebin.com/23a7wSs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for toffee

And how.

in any way possible

Are we sure that this is SVTFOE related? Did you found something about it, or are you just speculating from the picture?

4th for let marco score

Why is Manna so good

From zooming up, the light blue thing is a bag.

Mind zooming up this as well?

lack of race mixing

How so.

they have the same skin color (also same eye colors), we need to keep peoples genes pure, but not everybody ships it for that reason

Nevermind, already done it.

>brown is a race

This was a over shot, sorry about that.

Had to follow up a trips' request, even though I've never drawn smut before.

D-dang!

>TMS is doing something with Star?!?
is this a bad thing?

what is TMS?

i did some research
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMS_Entertainment

if they are doing something with Star then Hype!!

Janna could be latino for all we know

Oh damn, I didn't realise how highly they were regarded in the animation industry. Well I'm not sure what the deal is here, but hey it can only be good considering who they are. Perhaps it's early work for season 3? Or one very stylized episode?

> implying she's not a gypsy

She could also easily be white, just because she's kind of tan doesn't mean she's hispanic

Not that anyone but retards really care if a light skinned hispanic dude dates a white girl whether she's pale or slightly tan herself

Quick update on the inking process. Outline deployed!

Now that's a figure you can set your watch too.

>Star episode is entirely anime
>Anime episode is a spoof of Magical girls animes
>More spoof than the series itself

> "Hope Punch!"

>Star episode is entirely anime
>Anime episode is a spoof of slice of life western cartoons
>More slice of life than the series has ever been

> Theatrical release

You know, has anyone questioned why Star got 2nd and 3rd seasons so quickly? Like DXD is usually notorious about being shits about renewal, and Star's ratings weren't amazing or anything. Not bad for DXD, but not amazing.

Good shit so far, keep at it Folly.

I can honestly see it happening, given how much of an influence the whole Sailor Moon magical girl stuff is. What I find most surprising is how much confidence Disney seems to be putting in the show if they're allowing such an established studio to work on it.

Hopefully season 2 will be popular enough to justify the support, if so we're sitting golden for quite some time.

>Jackie notices the spill on Marco's lap.
>She casually glides a finger down his thigh and scoops it all up for him.
>Then she pops her finger in her mouth and sucks it clean without a thought.
>Suggests that Marco put on more sunscreen; his face is getting really red.

Oh god I love dark magician girl! 10 out of 10 would bang!

Are you saying you would play her in a face-down position?

I think it's a number of reasons coming together to form an optimum choice of support at the time, especially in the wake of Gravity Falls ending and the landscape of the television industry shifting.

If I had to rationalize it further, Star vs. always had solid numbers of viewers and is in the preferential format of 11 minute episodes, which makes them easier on the uptake for viewers not following along linearly. Given how important Gravity Falls was as an attraction to promote the DXD channel, the controlling parties likely identified that they needed some recognizable series they could rely on in the short term to effectively stifle the bleeding from the Gravity Falls shaped gash in the channel whilst they wait for more up to date viewing figures to see how losing this big name show will affect the channel. In addition, Star vs. has that desirable feature of being an action cartoon that can appeal to both boys and girls, given the popularity of magic princesses in the wake of Frozen, Star is a good character to back and if season 2 does well I fully expect her specifically to get some solid merchandise. To add on to that, having a young, up and coming female creator in Daron is always a positive for such a large organisation, so it reinforces the positives in keeping her invested with the company. I personally think she really impressed them on a personal level over the duration of her time working with them, perhaps she was more agreeable with their decision making process than Hirsh and McCracken? Who knows.

I think that we will get at least 4 seasons, but who knows. This show literally allows you to do anything and go anywhere because of dimensional scissors. There is also a VAST array of characters, many of them unexplored. Also, whether you ship it or not, Star and Marco's relationship is perhaps the most realistic ever portrayed in animation, yet another plus. This show will live on for many years to come, and so will /sveg/.

face down, ass up.

Well this is a ridiculously slow thread, even for /sveg/ standards.

So anyways, I finally updated the Detention green. Part III!

pastebin.com/pZg2K0Ms

Cheers!

> Teenage girl and boy "best friends"
> Living in the same house, sharing the same bathroom, in each other's rooms unattended in the middle of the night
> realistic

you are fucking delusional

But what about muh racial purity?

The hiatus is taking it's toll.

Repostin'

Jelly Janna 4

Janna asks Marco out on a date. With sexy results!

pastebin.com/23a7wSs3

I missed my last chance to go to prom last night.

Instead I shitposted on /sveg/ until 2am.

No fucking regrets

I wanna nut in her ass

If I really wanted to piss off Sup Forums I'd say how the white race could use a little racemixing with hispanics/latinos so their men stop being such soft little pussies

Thanks for the update, NW! I'm kinda busy at the moment (pic related), but once I'm done with the drawing I'll read part 3 with pleasure.

Hi, IWNIHAanon! Well, as long as you don't have regrets…
If it can be of any consolation, where I live prom isn't even a thing!

I'm pretty damn sure this whole TMS rumor was started by the shitposting autist Famicom.

Don't take the bait, /sveg/, you're better than that.

Hey nutter. I'm not going to prom either. Instead I'm going to the countryside to hang out with sperm donor father, drunk uncle, and even more drunk aunt. Should be a lot more fun than hanging out with normies and my ex gf and her bitchy friend

Hello all, new thread I see. Back from the wedding I attended, fucking hell that took a while. There is a reception later but I don't feel like going.

Did I miss anything good?

Nah man! She is worthy of sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Top quality

>did I miss anything good?
Mate there's less than fifty posts in this thread

cute and perfect

Guys i think we should listen to the pink talking cat thing, It may be on to something

I couldn't even afford to go to my prom

they had it at the disneyland resort of all places

Welcome back, WF!
I've been working of this drawing, with the help of several Anons: I don't know f I'll be able to complete it today, as four characters require a lot of linework.

Well not just here but in the last one, like a highlight reel. I went through the archive now, I was just too lazy to do it earlier.

I saw it, it looks good. I love Hopes lil punch.

writefriend please give us a Starco story

hey, this is a toffee thread, dont forget it

Hi again, /sveg/!

Now I come with a bit of bad (good?) news, whatever was causing my 3DS to crash while trying to upload from it now its way worse, now pretty much anytime I try to access the camera or the photo app the entire console crashes.

Which means I can no longer upload anything from it, and since my 3DS is the only thing close to a drawing tool I have it means my days as a drawfriend (if i even ever qualified as one) are over until I can somehow fix that, and i dont think I will be able to invest into a fix anytime soon.

So yeah... maybe I should try to go back to write... (Which I am not looking forward to because its WAY HARDER THAN ANIMATING!!)

Well I am by far the slowest contributor with a name anyway, so its not like much will change...

I am now noticing how slow the thread seems.

/sveg/, Do I need to tell you all again how important is to make a thread with an OP pic thats EASILY RECOGNIZABLE???

Because its very important!!!

This is really bad news, Ama: I was really looking forward to your cute animations, but what's more important is that — whether you posted them or not — you really enjoyed making them! Fuck Nintendo!
As you always say to me, you shouldn't feel that you HAVE to contribute to /sveg/, though: only write if/when you feel like doing so.

…Still: FUCK NINTENDO.

You're right, the choice of image of the OP didn't do us any favors, but I guess the thread is slow because not many people are around ATM.

Whenever you are able to get it fixed, I hope it's something minor.

While you may make an excellent point regarding the OP image I think the bigger problem is that some people have just grown tired from the hiatus. It's been nearly 8 months and we haven't had a lick of information outside of really vague tweets from VAs and stuff. Morale is at an all time low and I fear that over the course of this series' lifespan, it will suffer the same fate Gravity Falls did with the constant breaks and waits.

To be fair, I looked up what the issue is, it seems the cable connecting the camera to the main board of the 3DS disconected, which is can be caused by the console being dropped or hit hard.

I... am guilty of such a thing... a lot, I mistreat my poor 3DS really badly, the thing is incredibly sturdy to have lasted me this long with little issues, but I drop it often, other times accidentally sit on it, I have it in my bag often and then I toss said bag across the room... yeah...

This is 100% my fault.

A recognizable OP not only helps regulars see the thread but also people that may see the catalog, see a Star thread and go "oh hey Star thread, gonna go see what they are up to", which is why its important for the OP to be very easy to recognize as part of the show.

Every time its not we have a slower than normal thread! There's statistical evidence!

i ejaculated to this pic

Dubs confirm we should have a /sveg/ thread simulator

It really sucks that your 3DS broke.
…Bbbuuuuuut it could also be a sign that you may have to finally buy yourself a drawing tablet! JK, I wouldn't push for an investment you're not willing to make; and yet, it sure is a bummer that you can't draw or animate anymore. I'll miss your cute animations, here on /sveg/.

>people that may see the catalog, see a Star thread and go "oh hey Star thread, gonna go see what they are up to"

Yep, honestly we had several newcomers during the last weeks, and sure thread visibility may have helped.

> Statistical evidence

That so, Ama? you better show me some fucking graphs and charts

Unless you were MISREPRESENTING YOUR SUBJECTIVE ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCE AS STATISTICAL EVIDENCE YOU MONSTER

Anyway yeah it's slow because

1. It's been so long
2. lots of people used to write short greens, but mods broke that by inexplicably banning and deleting greens for a while
3. Fanfic production has slowed a lot
4. Fanart production has slowed a lot
5. Namefags have been dropping out

On the other hand, it is basically crunch time in a lot of schools and colleges right now so maybe things will speed up again after that

i love /sveg/ it gives me a chance to see new art posted by Sup Forums anons that i can masturbate too and feel the feel of my orgasm as my semen shoots out of my penis

THAT'S OUR Sup Forums *canned laughter*

What a coincidence. Does this make it a Jackie thread?

impressive dubs, checked

Posting Pachas

Oh hey, the image worked! Chcked!

I can still animate, I animate all the time actually, I just rarely upload stuff since its so dificult. Most of the animations I do are not very much worth sharing anyway, but i do it for fun, its easy and therapeutic.

Now writing... Thats very hard, probably will try to get my writer hat back on, I was never very good at it anyway but doesnt make it any less dificult, wirting a single fic takes me like 5 times the time and effort an animation does, its kinda silly.

I could draw you a chart but I cant upload it!

So you win this time...

Mewni is obviously a matriarchy with the queen holding the power of the throne, and I guess the wand is passed down from queen to princess.

How much clout does the king hold? I can't imagine a whole lot if he was summarily ejected from the castle without any incident.

Will marco ever go back?

I'm playing some vidya now, maybe later. In the meantime I'm sure other writers can do it.

Hey Amarillo, sorry to hear about your troubles.

Alright, I think I'm done for today: my eyes are extremely tired. Tomorrow I'll complete the drawing.

It's really good that you can still animate — though nobody could deny that /sveg/ has just lost a precious asset.
Whenever you want to contribute a green or fic, I'm sure I won't be the only one to enjoy it: you can start by something short and simple, if you want.

Chantelle looks like she'd trade Marco a green card for his v-card.

he holds sway over the queen if she wants some of his delicious dwarf chode

Hey /sveg/, just droping by to say that I'm working on a new drawing, hence why I haven't been posting recently.
I'll try to get the drawing done as soon as I can so I can post it later today.
It's looking great so far Cola. Can't wait to see it when it's finished and colored up.

Oh I totally forgot to mention that I am loving how that pic is turning out! I really like your community feedback style to tweak it.

Also maybe I should taken you turning into a drawfriend as a signal to go back to be a writer!

Also I just remembered my 3DS can... play games! wow, what a concept!

Hi, WF!

And well it happens, I technically can get it sorted if i just find a way to make my computer read any kind of USB device, but for now i am completely out of artistic sharing tools.

I'm glad you like it. In turn, I'll be looking forward to your own drawing!

Again with the Satan trips, eh Ama?
>I really like your community feedback style to tweak it.
The instant feedback is really invaluable: alone, I would probably go on with a flawed sketch, then spot the mistakes way too late, and work an awful lot to salvage the drawing.
Sure, this may become kind of a crutch, but "community drawing" is fun and helpful: thanks to everybody who collaborated!

>Also maybe I should taken you turning into a drawfriend as a signal to go back to be a writer!
It's nice to see you motivated to make something for us: I can happily pass the mantle of writefriend to you, like a retiring superhero passes their legacy to the next generation.

Though I guess at some point I'll get out of this stupid writer's block, so I'll have to get myself a new mantle…

What game is that? It looks like he's got kicked in the dick.

I freaking love your art pieces but if you can in the future go back to write one of your amazing fics that would be awesome too.

But as I said again, I can just re-read the many MANY awesome ones you have written already, in terms of delivering fics you are set for life, FC!

Also is someone trying to tell me someting with all these Satan trips!?

That would be Pocket Card Jockey for the 3DS eShop. its a veeeery weird game in both writing and game mechanics.

CARD GAMES ON HORSEBACK!!

Also in the game that kick kills your character, no joke. that game is so weird.

I'm off for the night, my friends: see you all tomorrow.
In the meantime, please don't forget that I love you! Good night!

Rest well and see you tomorrow in this not-so-easily-recognizable thread!

Oh somehow missed this!

I cant wait to see what you're drawing!

Shit, that's a little dark for a horse game.

Bye folly, goodnight.

how would it feel to get a hand-job from Star?

I am here to post that Blood Moon Marco is best Husbando and Star is a lucky bitch for living in the same house as him.

someone draw this as Star and Marco

diamonds

>Star Bufferfly

wat...

I'd say it's fetish art from /fit/, but everyone knows that people in /fit/ are all secretly gay.

I wish muscle Star would rape me

It's not really clear exactly what "kicked out" of the castle meant in that episode. Especially considering that the King is definitely the type to want to get away from his wife a lot anyway

I think this is the worst thread we've had in ages.

It was not, OP just jumped the gun as all.

Well we need to do something to improve it!

...How do we improve it...?