Where were you when a piece of shit pirate was a better dad than jonathan "Source of Superman's Morality" Kent

Where were you when a piece of shit pirate was a better dad than jonathan "Source of Superman's Morality" Kent
DCucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zInmil5iT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le mary poppins meme
xD

youtube.com/watch?v=5zInmil5iT4

Jonathan "let kids drown" Kent

>piece of shit pirate as a father figure

Thanks for reminding me of rewatching Treasure Planet OP

What is that weapon? It looked very powerful when it took out like a hundred enemies in just a couple of seconds at the end of the first movie so why isn't everyone armed with one of those?

not everyone can control a whistle missle

Didn't he put a bounty on peter in the first movie

>blue skinned alien
GENIUS

MARY POPPINS YALL

Best joke in the movie nigga

Silver did nothing wrong.

Oh my.

ayy

>It looked very powerful when it took out like a hundred enemies in just a couple of seconds at the end of the first movie
Thanks for reminding me of yet another way this movie tops the first.

Also it looks like it's a weapon that takes a fair amount of skill/hardware to master. Kraglin trying to control it at the end of the second one shows that it's not something everyone can just do.

So last night I was roped into seeing Guardians of the Galaxy 2: Family Matters Edition.

The first one was pretty good, but I didn't care to see this one, knowing it would be more of the same.

Of course, I was right: it's just about the same formula as the first movie, everything we loved about it, while not really taking any risks as it capitalizes on the success of the first movie. But that's fine, we get introduced to a couple new characters and learn a little bit more about returning ones.

It's by no means an action movie although it tries to be at times, throwing some haw-haws at the audience during a fight. Then there's the slow-motion scenes where out heroes are kicking ass while some oldies song plays- same as in the first movie (and the movie that did this first, and still best, was Face/Off. See it). There was a lull around the middle of the movie too, which gave me more time to think about how similar the two movies were.

That said, it was pretty funny and had a decent enough story. The funniest character in the movie by far was bAutista; he's big, he's dumb, and he has no filter: "did you make a penis too?" Michael Rooker steals the show, though, letting viewers see an emotional side while still being badass. Kurt Russel and Chris Pratt were pretty good too, with Pratt not being as good as Russel.

However, it's not artsy or serious and I can only give it a light 7.
If you loved the first one, then I don't have to tell you to see it; and if you're not sure then don't bother, if you've seen the first then you're not missing anything and you can save your $11.05 and just act like you saw it anyways "yeah, did you see the part with the slow motion? Ohhh man!"

he's genetically designed to be a Kree warrior, he makes a point of saying that in the movie, and that he was freed by the other Ravagers.

I'm sure the other Kree warriors have similar weapons

Truly the only correct opinion.

This review doesn't even take into account Ego, who's a fucking baller and easily the best villain Marvel's had thus far.

No wonder they permakilled him.

This is true. He made the movie enjoyable. Saved what was essentially production hell straight-to-DVD putrid shit and turned it into an endearing film (with a couple of bad elements, but overall very charming).

Yondu delivered an unknown number of children to their deaths, unless the "Ravagers," the rough-and-tumble pirates who abuse a baby Groot, will kick a guy out and execute his entire crew based on a one-time agreement.

This whole movie's a bit of a mess.

this. It takes heart

>Where were you when a piece of shit pirate was a better dad than jonathan "Source of Superman's Morality" Kent
I'll tell you when it happens