So this... is the power... of Sup Forums memes

So this... is the power... of Sup Forums memes

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/05/a-p-bio-nbc-comedy-pilot-picked-up-series-mike-obrien-seth-meyers-lorne-michaels-1202087226/
fox59.com/2017/03/21/president-signs-bill-to-authorize-funding-for-nasa-make-mars-exploration-a-goal/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My sex junk ! haha ODNALD DRLOMB lol russian spies (it's a spectrum btw) So... NBLBOMS tweeted today.... is so OH OH OH my god did you see what was in the news today? LMSDIFN ODKMS !!!

BAHNAH DAH

klumpf is FINISHED now

can someone create a thread about this deadline.com/2017/05/a-p-bio-nbc-comedy-pilot-picked-up-series-mike-obrien-seth-meyers-lorne-michaels-1202087226/
creating threads from my isp is banned
thanks

>i am so angry donald drumpf took all the funding for climate change research and gave it all to nasa

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

is that what the donald defense force has devolved into? Just retarded sputtering nonsense because his failures and incompetence are indefensible?

Will science and humour come together and defeat BLUMBUS BRAMBFT

why do you think trump had any influence over the congressional budget?

DRUMPF FIRST 100 DAYS
>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka

defend any of it

>Sooooooo...

THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE GOEBBELS INTERVIEWING HITLER

Democrats are all sickos and perverts who want to make everyone bisexual or gay.

They're pushing the transgender children thing (almost always young boys) because they want to normalize sex with children. Young boys are always the targets of adult male homosexual perverts.

I bet Bill Nye diddles children

> being too dense for 4d chess

wtf i hate democrats now rrly makes u think

>targeting dreamers
>killing clean power plan

>implying these are bad things

>Klfsrthbumpf is trying to pass something
>media and left wing faggots cry
>reforms it because media and left wing faggots cry
>media and left wing faggots cry
>wont pass because of media and left wing faggots
>defend why Kdrgtrsfrumpf doesnt do anything

Because of white nationalists

a demonic person will call themselves whatever in order to get to your butthole and children's buttholes

>being too dense for the english language

feel free to buy a Pass if you care so much

only racists don't let their 7 year old daughters get gang banged in school assembly for sexual identity induction day

regardless of how you feel about dreamers, the point is he said he would target them for deportation and then flop flopped on it

also i dont understand why stupid people hate renewable energy and clean power. it creates tons of jobs and makes people healthier

>muh planet
get over it

you think the GOP controlled congress rebuffs all of trumps autistic plans because of left wing crying on the media? what are you even attempting to say? lmao

How many promises did obama keep?
This is politics here cmon now

So France is pretty much doomed now right? Poor bastards.

who mentioned the planet? green energy is a massive industry thats rapidly expanding. it also doesnt give the people in the vicinity asthma and emphysema the way coal plants do

no, they're a step closer to Hitler. they must collapse before things get better.

obama didnt flip flop on half of his campaign promises, no

He did it through executive orders, dummy.

S'il vous plaƮt

>All this money spent the """""""""science""""""""" of space exploration and not a CENT spent on childhood gender exploration

KBLUUMPRUMPFFFFFF STOP DENYING MY ALTERNATIVE SCIENCE FACTS RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

how the fuck is this incompetent president not impeached yet?

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Go back to /r/politics you fucking fag

>defend this list if made up shit

True dat.

nasa funding was a congressional bill. congress has power of the purse, not the president. thats 1st grade civics. are you literally retarded?

That's literally a Stephen Colbert quote you dunce.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>its ok to flipflop cos you're a politician
before the campaign
>he's not a politician he a clean slate he's uncorrupted!

pathetic

>defend any of it

OK, let's start with these three

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed

These are the result of local liberal whiteknight judges (unconstitutionally) ruling against executive orders. These bans will not "fail" when they reach the supreme court nor is it Trump's fault that they are being stymied.

>he said he would target them
Source?

name one thing on the list that was made up lmao god you people are fucking pathetic and delusional

>I get all my news from facebook memes and Slate headlines: The Post

wtf is a Dreamer?

Is that some Care Bears shit?

list them, then

A good boy illegal. They still get deported when they get DUIs. This makes the leftist sperg out.

Holy shit you're an idiot and proud of it

fox59.com/2017/03/21/president-signs-bill-to-authorize-funding-for-nasa-make-mars-exploration-a-goal/amp/

This, lmao why can't Sup Forums be more like twitter and reddit where we just dogpile on trump

The travel bans are still in the courts and the ACLU lawyer got shit pushed in today in oral arguments. I stopped reading there tbqh cuz I don't feel like reading dnc funded copypasta

they're both self-righteous and unbearable, but one of them wasn't a sentimental childhood favourite of many posters here so they don't feel forsaken by him.

how is it unconstitutional for a district judge to strike down an executive order?

He didnt think he would have to play the game if he won, its a shame but he has to.

BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

DID YOU CLOSE GITMO BARACK

HMMMMMMMM?

>they're still harumpf supporters

The_donald and colbert deserve each other. Pathetic manchildren

>people STILL can't understand Colbert posting or Nye posting

didnt happen. regardless both executive orders were struck down, arent in effect and wont be for the foreseeable future. go ahead, try defending a few more. how about trumps position on nato and labeling china a currency manipulator. why did he flip his stance 180 degrees on both?

You're wrong on that.
Colbert was also very popular with Sup Forums's demo back in the days they used to watch comedy central.
Unless of course you meant him as the childhood favorite in your post so nvm.

The executive order was Constitutional and the judge used his personal feelings rather than a legal argument. It's not the 3rd branch's job to babysit the 1st branch. The entire 9th district is treasonous in its composition and function. ACLU lawyers funded by European bankers go judge-shopping is not what the Constitutional authors intended.

whats to get? act as retarded as possible as a way to deflect from criticism against dear cheeto leader

Libdems are genuinely bad people who want to destroy everything that is good.

War in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>boss, I'm getting them on the hook! y-you said that if I can get them to engage us in debate then I'd get a bonus, right?

Fuck off.

Really pralines my pecans

Nice refutation

the revised ban may be constitutional, but because trump continues calling it a ban, and because he stated during the election he would place a blanket ban on muslims, its sensible to see the ban as targeting a specific group of people, which wouldnt be constitutional

>regardless the executive orders were shut down
Using absolutely zero legal argument or any sort of precedent whatsoever, which is why it's doomed to fail and cause even further damage to the left's reputation and sanity. You just lack a fundamental understand of how the legal system works.

by the time they realize something is wrong, half of the population will be muslim

yeah he ended both like he said he would wtf are you talking about?

are you pretending to be retarded?

>he ended both

Don't ever reply to me again you fucking moron.

>lock her up was a lie
Sup Forumsddit even defends this one

the legal argument is quite clear. trump said he would blanket ban muslims, he then tried to ban a bunch of muslim countries, and it got struck down because he stated the intent was to block muslims from entering the country. the original ban even has exemptions for christians. lol

>why aren't you taking my inane ramblings into account
>i-i-it's 4D chess, leel cuck, haha owned

>lol

Go away

>the legal argument is quite clear. trump said he would blanket ban muslims, he then tried to ban a bunch of muslim countries, and it got struck down because he stated the intent was to block muslims from entering the country. the original ban even has exemptions for christians. lol

lol is this real? what a fucking idiot.

>obama promises to bring home the troops
>obama brings home the troops
which part is the flip flip exactly?

>the original ban even has exemptions for christians. lol
You literally didn't read it.

>NATO
He's renegotiating with them. The outcome is undetermined

>china currency manipulator
Did you see how quickly China sided with Trump on the N Korea issue? It's called negotiation.

>dear cheeto leader
How to spot an underaged redditor

WHY WASNT SAUDI ARABIA ON THE LIST IF IT WAS A MUSLIM BAN SHITBRAIN :^)

why cant polerinas debate, like, at all? its embarassing. is it because you all think higher education is a liberal indoctrination conspiracy?

Four troops were killed in Iraq during the month of April, I thought you said they were home?

FUCK FUCK FUCK... ITS OVER IM #BTFO NOW, I WONT RECOVER AFTER THIS

im a 27 year old poli sci student who works in the state capitol as a legislative aide. we all laugh about trump because hes a dumb person. good try though

Bill Nye

>Cut your dick off and take hormones! You're a girl now!

>Obama brings home the troops
No he didn't. We had troops in at least 6 different countries during Obama's reign. He's the first president to be at war for his entire term.

>mfw discord redditors are spending every waking moment trying to do damage control since trump won
this next 8 years is gonna be great

>I'm triggered!

>implying i didnt just elect him because im an asshole and wanted to see the world burn
go fuck yourself reddit. he was never supposed to be good, he was supposed to make you mad.

Care to explain what there is to understand? Genuinely curious if there is any kind of high-level, enlightened logic below the surface.

Glad I don't use Discord.

Did you even hear the 4th circuit hearing today? The 9th circuit is a fucking joke. Trump's words don't even matter. The ACLU lawyer used your exact argument today and the entire 12 judge panel literally laughed at him. Go listen to it on YouTube right now. That's what a non-kangaroo court sounds like.

Your falseflags only works on Sup Forumsedditors hasbara.