That was fucking AWESOME. Easily the best movie of the past few years. Great plot, great acting, great ending

That was fucking AWESOME. Easily the best movie of the past few years. Great plot, great acting, great ending.

Fuck Sup Forums. Fuck your racial memes. If you dislike this film you're a redneck or an inbred.

Discuss that you faggots.

.... if you haven't seen it, and you like mystery-thrillers, I highly recommend it.

If they are going to transplant brains, which seems extremely difficult to do, why do they need to hypnotize them, and how does their consciousnesses exist at all if there's a different brain in body?

>t. inbred
nice sage kek

Pretty great, wasn't expecting either of the twists despite reading a bunch of threads about the movie.
Couldn't really find anything I didn't like. If I had one complaint it's that I wish his best friend had more to do at the end.
The reason the operation works was because they kept a small portion of the brain that controls the nerves and contains his consciousness and the hypnosis was just to prep this part of the brain for the surgery. So that it wouldn't reject the new host.

No

why do Sup Forums faggots love to false flag? is it because they are too scared to post their true opinions?

Rule 4. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.

calm the fuck down

>Easily the best movie of the past few years
Agree 100%. Much better than anything I've watched in the past year.

If you only had a small portion of your brain you wouldn't have consciousness. If you only had your brain stem or cerebellum you wouldn't have any memories, or personality, or anything.

How can you discuss a movie without spoiling it?
Other than saying "dat ws good"

Better than Green Room?

Much better.

I'll check it then since I loved Green Room

>comes to Sup Forums and says fuck Sup Forums

Okay??
Maybe grow a pair and tell them that yourself.

>without spoiling it?
That's what spoilers are for.

It's a great movie. I'm surprised by how good it was desu.

>waspy old people want to implant their brains into black people because blacks are superior
its like Peele has never met these kinds of people, they wouldn't even touch a black person

I was expecting it to be shitty and for him to just pick low-hanging fruit of white racism, but the movie was extremely good for both evincing the feelings of distress and anxiety by the main character in a mental way, and ultimately in a physical way for his concerns over his own livelihood.

Extremely tense movie. Can't find anything about it I dislike.

>If you dislike this film you're a redneck or an inbred.

And this is why people hate the left.

That might be a somewhat fair criticism, but I'm not sure how much he cares about the literal / real life logic versus just the narrative logic that having the old white people in the family gathering provides.

In some ways, the decision for black people is completely arbitrary (as mentioned later on in the film) in the same way that slavery and historical injustices were arbitrary, but the character who says that it could be any group of people is also betraying his own ignorance.

So those are two things.

Another thread of the black people choice is just pointing to the fetishization of blacks in general which I'm sure you understand. I just think the old white people were the most convenient way to narrativize the themes.

It was the most tense film I've seen in years

I was on high alert the entire movie waiting for insane shit to happen because you go in knowing it will - and yet the ending still surprised me while it paid off some set ups from earlier in the film like the meeting becoming an auction and like the camera flash allowing the victim to surface with control for a short time and the police cruiser. Also if you let yourself get invested in the main character you feel fucking great when he starts to fight back

If you didn't like this you have an objectively shitty opinion

yeah white liberals using black bodies because "black is in" and being black is "cool" now

they don't give a shit about black people, they just want to use them.

that's supposed to be telling us about how Dems use black districts but don't actually care, politicians play up MLK Jr. but don't give a shit, Obama is cool and funny in pop culture, rap is in all pop songs, etc etc - and yet black people are still at best just being used by the elites

>they don't give a shit about black people, they just want to use them.
This is undeniably true.

>liberals
>dems
The fuck are you talking about? Why do you have to imply there's a political motive behind the film? It's just a film you fucking retards. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>if you're x then you're automatically y

No Tim, you are the retard

When a movie is quite shallow yet retard pol fags like yourself are too dumb to read into it, and throw in your own garbage politcal interpretations because muhhh racism. Grow up.

idk why you think I'm Sup Forums, the metaphor for blacks being used by white elites is pretty straightforward and isn't racist against blacks in the least

I'm an ebul rite wing nazi and I liked this movie. Sure there's a couple of groan-worthy moments but I dunno. It's still one of the most well made and fun horror movies I've seen in a while.

One thing I'll never understand though is why the hell there's this faggot ass "Y U NEED TO SEE MY ID WITE MAN???" trope. Like holy shit if a cop asks to see me ID I'm just gonna show him my ID. What's the fucking problem my god

It's like fucking 99 problems by jay z. He gets all pissy and DAS RACIST about getting racially profiled by the cops while simultaneously bragging about having a trunk full of drugs to sell. ?????????????????

Why aren't Australians allowed to post threads?

Why is everything on the internet "wow this is great" or "this is awful. Kill the directors family"
When most movies are medicore to okayish...why do people get worked up about it?

So you are trying to tell me that this racist family is kidnapping black people to transplant the brains of family member into them to make them stay alive?
Why not use white people, instead of treating the now black family members like shit all of the time?
Movie makes no damn sense.

It was mediocre but lefties and righties will jump on either side of it because everything is politics now.

Because they don't treat the black family members like shit, they're old people who like doing jobs around the house

> niggers are unaware of how obnoxious they are

No one needs to false-flag

>the camera flash allowing the victim to surface with control for a short time
>post yfw you realized it was a metaphor for all the cell phone footage of racial violence that's cropped up in the last decade

It's alright. But it was predictable as hell in the first half. And if you think it's THE best movie of the past few years, you're a giant faggot pleb and should watch more movies kiddo

It's mediocre and dull.

>old white conservative people want to live as virile, strong and spirited black men

Nothing racist here at all

This, desu. I found it dull and not scary or unnerving. If this is what passes for great horror/thriller these days I can safely say the genre is on its last legs.

Fuck off back to Plebbit cunt.

Bullshit its not, Green Room was much more intense.

I loved it. Can anyone recommend any other movies with the level of strangeness this has? The suspense during the diner party was great.