Apologize

Apologize

Not my fault you became batman

>Protects the person who killed his mother

Nah, cap was in the wrong, m8.

You roped a 15 year old into a battle without telling him what was actually going on.

Fuck outta 'ere

fuck you

bucky pls go

apologize that you're an overpaid quipster? No thanks, bucko.

Tony was right

fuck cap

fuck bucky

fuck Black Widow

Ironman could take Cap or Bucky on one on one and win. He nearly beat them both two on one. Iron Man won as far as I'm concerned.

someone's jealous

#TEAMCAP

no

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

He was brainwashed though he didn't do it consciously, he was fucked up and now without the brainwash he was remorseful.

Also Steve prevented Tony from killing him, whatever Bucky did he still didn’t deserve being murdered by Tony.

He had a power suit full of lasers and rockets and he lost to two strong guys. He lost, and he lost like a bitch.

No, Bucky was remorseful about the shit he did.

I still don't get that, he could build something like the Hulkbuster and he went one on one with Thor but he jobbed hard to Steve and Bucky?

Cap was friends with Bucky, fine. They grew up together. Fine. But he has started a team with Tony, they've saved the world together, fought along side eachother, it just boggles my mind that Cap was so adamant on being against Tony after all Tony had been through.

That's one thing the comic and movie shared. Tony was right.

>bucko

i see what you did there, Mister Lee

>Murder people instead of arrest them
Cap was right.

And Bucky would probably be acquitted seeing as how he didn't have free will for the better part of a century and didn't chose to do that shit.

He beat Bucky into the fucking ground and was going to finish Steve but Bucky was a cheap little bitch. Tony should've taken his other arm when he had the chance.

Completely agree. Iron Man also had multiple opportunities to kill Cap, but didn't because he's still his friend.

Being sorry isn't going to bring his family back. Fuck your reasons, he lost his parents and honestly? If I was in Iron Mans shoes I would have killed everyone Bucky has ever loved.

>Cap was right
yea ok cause Cap has never murdered anyone right? Not to mention when proof Bucky was back to his winter soldier ways, whether it was true or not he should have brought him in, it's exactly like what Rhody said on the highway. "Congratulations Cap. You're a criminal."

Bucky didn't kill his parents. The people who controlled Bucky did.

everyone else got nerfed on his favor in those other fights

He has this at his disposal. He held back a ton.

Good luck proving brainwashing in a court of law. The facility and whatever evidence is in ruins now.

tony go away

Movie cap has never hunted somebody down to kill them, no. He defends himself and will kill in a fight, but that isn't what Tony was doing.

And the after-credits show that Cap's way to handle it was the right one. Bucky is safely contained, bad guys were stopped, etc.

Tony literally did nothing wrong. He wasn't even the one who was being a dick, it was Ross. Also, did Cap really distrust Tony SO MUCH that he didn't think Tony would have believed him if he had just turned himself in and told him about Winter Soldier's plan? Fuck you, Steve, you are not a bro.

this, bucky got his ass kicked all over that movie and I loved every minute of it

I'm somewhere in the middle for the Bucky killed the Starks argument. If I were Tony I'd have killed him for sure too. But the argument that he was brainwashed is valid, it wasn't BUCKY Bucky doing it but it was proven he is still a volatile and damaged and violent individual who could snap very easily. Really if Tony had finished Bucky off, it would probably be the safest option. Props to Bucky for putting himself back under at least,

>Iron Man also had multiple opportunities to kill Cap, but didn't because he's still his friend.
And Cap could have driven his shield into Stark's neck after his helmet came off, but he didn't. They both pulled punches.

Tony gave power to Ross, it was his decision. If Ross is a dick with it, Tony is still to blame.

It wouldn't have fit in the bunker/lab. Also, how long would the Hulkbuster; or any suit for that matter; take in transit to get there?

First you Steve.

Yea but Tony had every right to. Again Bucky is a damaged and mentally fragile and downright dangerous individual. Cap was not right,the entire movie could have been solved diplomatically if Cap had been willing to sit down and talk, but he basically just said peace out and started a war.

hulkbuster got ridiculously buffed to make ironman look cool, even if it takes making the hulk look like a bitch

>Bucky didn't do it
>Despite his body bashing Tony's father head into the ground
>Despite chocking his mother to death

You can say he didn't do it all you want. His physical body murdered them. Being brain washed doesn't absolve you of the sins you committed. You still did them. It happened, no amount of being "Sorry" is going to undo the things you did.

You act like Cap wasn't also on a team with Bucky and helped save the world from Nazi scum during WW2.

Bullshit, Ross is the Secretary of State.Tony didn't give him shit. It's like Tony said, even if they all didn't sign the Accords, the world governments were going to force it upon them eventually. And just because the Avengers wouldn't get in board doesn't mean the government couldn't recruit other metas (or create more). Remember, the planet is crawling with Inhumans now. The Avengers are powerful but not unique. Tony was just thinking about the team's long term safety.

Actually, yes, having no control over actions does absolve you of the actions you take.

Tony a shit.

Tony has literally told congress to go fuck themselves multiple times. He wasn't required to sign the accords.

He wasn't sorry

But worst of all captain knew and he didn't tell him
That's just as bad as killing his parents

>Being brain washed doesn't absolve you of the sins you committed

I'm not trying to downplay that, I'm just saying that through the chitari and Loki and Ultron, I really feel like Cap should have been a bit more... in the middle between Tony and Bucky. Especially considering he knew about Tony's parents and didn't tell him, frankly a great deal of the movie including the conflict between Bucky and Tony can be attributed to Steve

1. Captain let several people die by losing it in the beginning

2. Kills several more trying to save Bucky

3. Doesn't know spider man but tries to kill him

4. Tony finds out Bucky killed his parents and captain knew all along and didn't tell him

5. Tony had every right to be angry about his parents murder and instead of it being 1v1 on bucky, captain gangs up on Tony and almost kills Tony

Captain Communist

Some incarnations are even bigger and most of Tony's armors do look cool. There's a reason his merch sells like hotcakes.

Tony just stop

The ONLY thing Tony did wrong was try to kill Bucky at the end. Other than that he was 100% objectively correct. A private paramilitary force with nuclear-level destructive capability answerable to no one is completely insane,

If Steve had just signed the accords instead of bitching off because Wanda had to stay inside for a bit, they could have easily worked together to stop Zemo. Steve was an arrogant, stubborn tool.

Also

On top of all that
Everything that captain did that he thought was just
Was put to shit when Bucky decided to go to sleep anyway

They should have just let him go to maximum security from the beginning
Captain communist a shit

How many people died due to captains terrible views?

>let people die
He's not god. He blames himself for not being perfect, but how many people were being killed before they even showed up. Those guys weren't carrying nerf guns.

>Tries to kill Spiderman
Nope. Not even close to murder.

>Cap knew Tony's parent's were murdered
Makes no sense for him not to tell Tony, sure. Dumb, but that makes him a dick, not wrong.

>Every right to murder the guy, without due process, who had no control over himself due to being captured during a war and brainwashed
Not even remotely true. He had every right to capture, maybe beat down, Bucky. Not kill. Cap was right to stop him.

Ironman won? Do the winners usually sit on the ground after the fights over and watch their opponents walk away because they can't stand and fight back any more? I dunno man, I think your logic is back-assward

>Arrest people
>You have no jurisdiction doing such unless you sign the paper
>Still goes on to break the law by being a Vigilante while trying to claim the high ground

Lel.

>Every right to murder the guy, without due process, who had no control over himself due to being captured during a war and brainwashed
No one said that dumbass

Anyway, Tony was supposed to bring them in to be put in maximum security
And they should
They are both a loose cannon who don't think like civilized human beings

How can you defend a piece of shit like captain?

But answering to a government is A OK.
Sure there last government was corrupt as fuck, but whatevs. Now the Avengers have to handle contract murders because the people they answer too demand it.

Do you also believe brain washed ISIS terrorists did nothing wrong?

This is the neatest most rational sum up I think.

that guy is clearly embellishing but the general ideas of what he's saying are true.

I don't think its really captain communist though, Steve pretty much proved his namesake in the sense he told everyone to fuck themselves and believed he was right no matter what proof he was presented with.

Captain 'Murrica indeed

>all these autistic arguments trying to defend ironman

Cap won the fight but Tony won the war. I'm a fan of IM and think Cap and Bucky should go fuck themselves but I can admit that by the end if Cap wanted to he could had bashed Tony's head in. Pisses me off to admit that though.

>implying Zemo didn't win

This. Its happened multiple times in both DC and Marvel where the main fighting force gets to powerful, the Governments have to create an alternate team just to stand up to them if they go rouge.

>If I was in Iron Mans shoes I would have killed everyone Bucky has ever loved.
>killing innocent people that had nothing to do with a brainwashed man's crimes just to spite him

That would make you even worse than him.

>Tony won the war
how? by walking away with no consequences? that's literally him after he fucks up big time in every movie he's in

nonever

It's like you really didn't understand shit from the whole movie.

no by his side winning and the avengers becoming sanctioned into the law. Pretty similar ending to the comic. Which again Tony lost the fight but won the war.

>Wants a private organization to have unchecked power

Capfag pls.

Actually, that's a respectable stand point as well. His plan didn't work out 100% what he wanted but it certainly disassembled them that's for damn sure.

>wants potentially corrupt governments to have full control over every super human in the country

Starkfag pls

>wanting all that power as your kill squad
Ross pls.

this is the only correct answer

None of them were right, everyone was wrong, except Spidey.

I'm with Donatello.

>He's Right. He's Right. They're both right.

Despite being good guys, just trying to do the right thing, in today's self gratifying society they're guaranteed to become pariahs if just one innocent death is their fault by way of collateral damage.

This movie was the first we saw the Avengers stick around long enough after their mayhem to begin rescue and recovery services (and even this was limited to a singular call).

Imagine how many more lives they would actually save if we saw them sticking around, using their powers/tech to save the lives caught in the aftermath.

Oh sure, Tony bought a building he demolished in his fight with the Hulk, but you know the damage only escalated once it became Tony vs Hulk.

And who are they held accountable to? Who cleans up their messes or punishes them for breaking international laws? In the glory days, bureaucrats would be shunned by the general populace for coming down on a selfless hero; but these aren't the glory days.

Cap isn't wrong either. The UN sits on it's ass and slowly deliberates on thousands of crises every day. Why don't they take immediate action when addressing the world's problems? Political enmity between members that propagates posturing and inaction. Cap was right that the UN could decide to order a stand-down.

Certainly, the UN provides a lot of disaster relief, but imagine if Ultron was attacking a nation the US objected to Avenger involvement. The US reps get a majority vote to have the team sit this crisis out... until the US got what it wanted. Meanwhile, thousands or millions die while the Avengers would be forced to wait.

TLDR: Go team Spider-Man.

>Wants to be the lapdog of a country instead of serving mankind as whole

Starkfag plz.

>helping a terrorist because he's "your best buddy"
Capfag plz get out

>being gung ho about gubbament, but then wanting to murder without trial
>stankfag leave

Quads prove Tony was right, fuck Cap

Bucky deserve to die for all the crimes he did. Fuck trials.

Mind control is fictional, son.

Bucky would likely be sentenced to death or at the very least be thrown away for the rest of his life, or hell even be extradited considering all the terrorism he committed internationally. He is still a dangerous volatile mentally impaired individual.

And still deserves a trial and not in the hands of Tony.

ISIS aren't subjected to fucking sci-fi mind control bullshit, you fucking moron.

maybe from some standpoints, but from the personal standpoint that we saw, Tony would have an ironclad (pardon the pun) legal defense based on what he saw, it's more than enough for a defense of essentially a crime of passion or anger. Any average prudent person would have reacted the same way that Tony did.

that we know of

The Winter Soldier is a separate personality, forced into the body of Bucky Barnes through years of torture at the hands of HYDRA; the fact that he chooses to be put under until the Winter Soldier can be removed from his mind is proof enough of this fact. Bucky is free of blame for the same reason Clint was left blameless after being freed from Loki's control, or how Bruce wasn't really to blame for what happened in Africa after Wanda messed with him.

That being said, I don't blame Tony for not being able to think so rationally on the matter after watching footage of how his parents were murdered. I can sympathize with Cap's decision to keep the fact that WS was the one who took him out, but I also feel that there's merit in the argument that telling him before they found Bucky may have given Tony enough time to calm down and look at things rationally--assuming he didn't just up and do what Black Panther did through most of the movie.

Sorry.

Still "Team Cap", though. Rogers qt-powers are just too strong.

>Watched over by over 110 countries
>Believes a single one will be able to tell the others what to do in that scenario
>When most of them will do everything in there power to stop the others from getting more control over them

Pls. They have tons of things keeping them in check under the UN and stopping one country from getting control over the team.

exactly. Cap was largely at fault for the entire ordeal, he really should have just told Tony from the beginning.

youre actually retarded arent you user?

This is under the assumption that Tony wasn't going to pull a T'Challa and immediately go after Bucky with the intent to kill and refuse to listen to reason. I feel like seeing what happened to the team kind of helped Tony look at things rationally. If he'd gone off right after the events of TWS he might not have had that kind of moment to reflect

I dunno, Tony found out RIGHT at his most mentally volatile, I mean lets keep in mind he was still dealing with trying to help the government, his best friend was recently paralyzed, all of his friends are fighting, and suddenly hes shown a video by a villain of his father getting hes face beat in and is told by a good friend of his he had always known.

I can totally see your point but I can't help but feel he would have reacted with less animocity had Steve told him from the beginning.

Bucky wasn't controlled by a psychic or any of that magic shit. They used actual methods that exist.

Modern countries can brain wash someone in much the same way Bucky was controlled. Ask North Korea and China.

ISIS can brain wash in the same way that they do in the movie (Via Pain and Propaganda).

I feel like there would have been less animosity, but once again, he probably would have been just like T'Challa throughout the film.

I dont believe you.

does anyone else realize that tony should have known that the shot he was taking when he bane'd warmachine wasn't clear. most fighter pilots would not have taken that shot.

nigga the real world is not the Manchurian candidate.

The human mind is a very fragile thing really, traumatizing emotional trauma can cause one to literally diassociate from reality which leaves behind a blank slate that can be programmed, in otherwords torture the shit out of someone to give them a second personality that you can control like a puppet or even have it overwrite the original personality.

I thought Vision was the one who took the shot?