en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multibanco#Functionality
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multibanco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have comfy lifes trought and the administration is good
you can say the same for all USA

*can you say the same for all US?

Yes I can

I wouldn't trade it, desu

Every HDI cunt in this continent slaves away for 350 days a year so that they can spend the remaining 15 where I already live and enjoy the life in the sun that they crave. Filled with great food and infrastructure and nice people who don't kill each other or rape.

HDI is a meme of the past. The goal now is having peace and quiet while someone else labours for you. This is why Portugal (and Southern Europe) is and will always be 2 steps ahead the rest of the world.

t. more homicides than Chile

LMAO

But keep trying Tyrone. We are small but the shitskins like you keep feeling the inferiority complex on us.lel

Why is there always a cunt with prepared maps for HDI, whiteness and every other non-issue.

It makes you (and by extension us) overly defensive.

Why there's always a cuck, without minumun stand IQ that can´t even argue on the truth and cries because other's do it?

The truth is self-evident, you moron. It's your insecurities that validate otherwise.

Our HDI is low because of the literacy rate bullshit.
Our old men of the Salazar era are very illeterate.
As far as the rest of socioeconomical factors goes we have much higher standards

>2011

No, burgers and other shitskins keep saying we are poor when that's an objective lie. They have repetead that for years, i don´t even know why, when we are one of the richest countries in the world, not in the top 10 but at least to 25.

that's hdi not quality of life index retard

But this thread's topic is HDI.

>Portugal calling someone else a shitskin

hdi is a combo of stats like any other combo of them...

Chile is fine.
We are 65% old farts, 5% ngger/brasilian and the young nu "males" love forgein shit.

Yes Achmed, this is not yet London tier:
youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ

Portugal remains white, till when we don´t know

Don't attack us with a spoon Muhammad

wew

>moortugal
>white
Lmao, the ammount of niggers/morrocans i saw in lisbon tells me otherwise

Sorry tijuca, but portuguese people by genes are not related to moors.
About immigration in Lisbon, yes like many other capitals it's being invaded by aliens like you

ahah yeah you're right we suck, who would want to live here or even visit right ?

pls stay out. Same for your UK anglo friends. Pls leave us alone.

I used to be one of those whiny kids that shat on Portugal and dreamed of living in the US,UK, Australia. Up until i actually tried it. What a fucking rat race... came back to comfytugal and never looked back.

>amerisharts and britshits unironically think their country is better than Portugal
lol

suebi poster is going full autistic again

It's just one? Like that congolombian which is easily triggered by pretty much everything?

>imagine having to save a cherrypicked dna graph to try to desperatly prove you are white
cannot fabricate

Based Pole

>US
>first world
LMAO

Yea it jut one retarded son of a ucranian that loves sucking "europeans" dick

Study and get knowledge is a good stand, i know this is strange for a samba-mut like you. And btw all the pca graphs show the same,.

>immigrant detected

He doesn't realize that he's actually making Poortugal look bad thanks to his butthurt answers?

Nao sou imigrante o eslavo de segunda geração.
We don mind that, hes just a edgy slav

>poorest country in EU
>higher HDI than both

are you even trying

lmao
The argie indo came to teach us ahah

yeah but is that really sustainable?

burro do caralho eu sou português branco, se quiseres conversamos (sou de perto do porto), todos os meus ancestrais que eu conheço nasceram neste país. E secalhar não sou o mesmo que te respondeu

Eu também vivo no Porto, da ai email.

Greece is not the poorest country in the EU, much less is portugal. It's or bulgaria or romania or any other eastern euro.

Volta.

Just spam >American Education you moron

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nyh95gcyhw

Estes sim, defendem Portugal!

Yeah because Germany is paying for it. And they love paying for it, because low currency value helps their export.

Fucking based.

Actually by gdp per capita greece is the poorest excluding bulgaria, croatia and romania, but them being the last is a given. Even they are catching up though. So soon enough greece will be the poorest of all, hence my point.

It's some retard from Guarda Larping as nationalist literally taking every Portuguese bait threads seriously and continue to replying to them. At least sage them, shitskin.

>And they love paying for it
lol you did Germans cucks
based Portugal

Leave chili alone, 0% man

HDI is a meme

????????????
there's not a single country in Eastern Europe other than Slovenia in the EU which is ahead of them

Pretty sure Portugal is PAGAN too.

desu i'dd like to visit Azores sometime because it looks hella comfy

It should be a bannable offense to bully Portugal.

Isn't one of the oldest Sup Forums traditions?

wht? shitskins buthurted about europeans? yes it is.

It took a month after opening my bank account here before I could use any money in it, and now I'm trying to buy train tickets but I'm getting some error message, like that action isn't authorised on my card or something. Putting money on my phone is equally annoying.

I lived in a third world country and all these kinds of things (done legally) were so much easier and quicker.

Why do you have to make things difficult?

Maybe your card doesn't allowed it.
We pay a plenty of stuff like paying tickets with Multibanco service within the ATM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multibanco#Functionality
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multibanco
>According to a British study , Multibanco would be the most functional in all of Europe (with 60 functionalities), allowing to do operations that other European systems can not do (for example, the one in Norway does not allow more than raising money, knowing the balances and loading the mobile / cell phone).
>In Portugal , multibanks have been very successful, which has led to the emergence of new non-bank services, such as the sale of tickets or the payment of services (water, electricity, gas, telephone, Internet, mobile / cellular charging , Via Verde etc.)

T. Muhammad

Can I buy a train ticket at an ATM?

If it's a new account/card it's probably not yet activated for online transactions (some banks here leave that off by default). Call their help line.

Depends. You can buy inter-city tickets and Urban Lisbon tickets.

Not the regional ones, though, probably because the large number of stops would clog the menus.

Portuguese ATMs are useful as fuck.

>we dont even are the OP
>get shit on