If you prefer the top to the bottom one, you literally need to get your eyes checked

if you prefer the top to the bottom one, you literally need to get your eyes checked.

Other urls found in this thread:

furiousfanboys.com/2015/04/viral-video-lies-about-how-man-of-steel-really-looks/
furiousfanboys.com/2015/04/videolab-admits-to-misrepresenting-man-of-steel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It depends on the feel of the movie. For something grim-dark as Man of Shit, you probably shouldn't have a bright palette.

That being said, why wouldn't you make a dark Super-Man movie? He's one of the campiest characters in DC

I think the movie would've benefitted from being more like the bottom for the first half then got darker when Zod came into play and started destroying things.

If you think Superman should be grim dark, you're everything wrong with these types of movies.

>taking superheroes who were originally created for kids this seriously

Come on guys.

sh-shut up beta fag.
DC is for alphamales. Marvel is for children, children who like reading comics... that were made for children.

Also, here is a collection of buff shirtless men I keep on my desktop.

Most TVs have adjustable settings to change contrast, color, and brightness.

All I have to do is press the "movie" button on my remote.

They both look like shit

id do one. but man of murder isnt "dark", dark can still have energy, mos is just depressive and defeated.

For everyone arguing about what comic book publisher is better. They are both juvenile.

Shut up, do you see how buff everyone in DC is?

DC has Vertigo. That automatically makes them better in terms of comics.

>rëddit circle-jerk The thread
Really makes me think.

He looks bald in that shot lol

>dcucks damage control

furiousfanboys.com/2015/04/viral-video-lies-about-how-man-of-steel-really-looks/

furiousfanboys.com/2015/04/videolab-admits-to-misrepresenting-man-of-steel/

That's not how the movie actually looks retard

Max is just as good

All the children comics are pretty much the same .

>Downplaying the piercing blue of Cavill's eyes?

Just how gay is Synder? Whats next, changing the aspect ratio so he doesn't look so jacked?

And if you faggots haven't figured out what they're doing yet, you should get your heads examined.

It wasn't children that spread American comics around the world. It was young G.I.s in war theaters.

i think no filter would be best, they both look shit

The top image was desaturated by the software company to sell their product. The actual Blu-ray looks closer to the bottom photo, except the colors are more natural instead of that blue-orange-over saturated nonsense.