26 minutes away from his special. I love this man, weird ass baby teeth and all

26 minutes away from his special. I love this man, weird ass baby teeth and all.

who's hyped?

link pls

its coming out on NF, im sure it will be available for stream/dl shortly after.

gimme proof

I hope he talks about how smelly his vagina is. I'm only into patrician level comedy.

Shut the fuck up dude. Norm talks about his dick just as much as Amy Schumer talks about her vagina, but for some reason when a woman does it all you Sup Forumsbabbies get triggered.

where is it norm

it's there, just search for it

dont have netflix

>I'm at a card club
jesus christ norm

go away amy

chair man of the bored

If i stream it on rabb.it will anyone watch?

I am

Am I the only who thinks he looks like Tom Cruise? He looks like he'd be Tom's uncle.

Anyone know if it's coming to Aussie netflix?
I will renew my sub if so.

Also hope this means he gets back to the podcast now.

>go to the rope store

I'm losing it

Nobody gets back to doing a podcast

20 minutes in so far, its entertaining but it seems like the audience is finding it pretty hit-or-miss.

He gets consistent laughter from certain sections of the audience but it seems like most of the time people are just uncomfortably silent.

I don't know what they were expecting from Norm.

I'm laughing my balls off

you're a fuckin idjut

which, of course, is right next to the rickety stool store.

I'm talking about the audience from live performance taping you dumb fuck.

DO THE PODCAST YOU FUCKING LEAF

I know what you are talking about and you're wrong you fucking mongoloid

Norm never fails

link to a Sup Forums stream?

it was fuckin great. Was looking forward to his hitler jokes, and then bam, right there. Great one I tell you that

its pretty funny but not hilarious. some jokes dont seem to really impact the way norm expects them too, and it definitely feels like sections are out of order, especially at the end. i think norm is funniest when hes interacting with someone, especially if they play the straight man.