Can someone explain this to me?

Can someone explain this to me?

Why is this happening?

Who is responsible?

Do I just accept it and move on or what?

Everyday without fail my ads from GAP, BR, etc are filled with negroes....wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

hugoboss.com/us/boss/mens-clothing-and-accessories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I scroll down

It's funny, because in real life I rarely see any black people.
But I guess dey need dat representin.
I never see any Mexicans, however.
They need to step up their representation game.

Blacks have more children than whites. The market of blacks is growing. Your market is shrinking.

Marketing people are always super liberal and mostly Jewish, they're indoctrinated with this kind of thing in college. Ads will always propagate the Jewish agenda.

Blacks are predominantly ghetto filth in America.

These brands are high class brands where you pay 80 a shirt, that have historically been shopped only by rich whites.

Include rich blacks and you have an even smaller market.

I don't understand it either. It's not very effective marketing. It will turn white people off the brand. It's similar to black children's toys going unsold and eventually clearanced out. People don't say it out loud but out society as a whole in private does not like niggers.

Look at the baby aisle at your grocery store. Like diaper labels and shit. So many fucking niggers and other ethnic scum you would think they are the majority

The black population is pretty much stagnant in the US.

Thank fuck

>this is the banana you love
>Pic of black guy

Lol

Also, went to Target abd every pic of the male models were black smhtbh

Exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn't say I'm racist but such blatant forced diversity makes me feel like these brands who I've given money to my entire life are just spitting in my face.

It's just off-putting like you said.

Fucking kek

I missed that the first time around

Blacks are less than 12% of the US population. They abort more babies than they have, although they do have a lot of babies. A lot of them will die before they reach adulthood though. Blacks are never going to demographically outnumber whites. The various Mexican/Latino/Hispanics might

Only buy US Made Clothing.

prob typed 'we wuz kangs' too many times user

These niggers are so ugly. Just don't shop there. Only thing you can really do. Also meme.

So now they want to appeal to a new market. They are trying to be early to the new generation of blacks who have affirmative actioned their way to college degrees and will affirmative action their way to decent paying jobs. Also helps that black culture is obsessed with vanity and will spend money they don't have on overpriced clothes.

Fucking nigs have ruined a brand I've loved since I was a kid.

But the black community as whole already hates on those they see acting white, how do they expect to get that money when they'd just claim dressing white as well.

these are the same niggers that drop 500$ on a hoodie that says supreme on it
same niggers that drop $2k on a pair of yeezys
same niggers that spend their entire welfare money on a bape hoodie to try and look rich

you know how it is

it isn't bad marketing desu
the whites who shop aren't going to be put off since if you really do go to a BR store, i have never ever seen a black person in one

Real talk

This.

Companies know white men aren't stupid enough to pay $100-$200 on a shirt that's mass produced by a machine. Especially when you can buy a handmade, custom fitted shirt for nearly the same price from a tailor.

When was the last time you saw a poo-in-loo in a fashion ad?

hugoboss.com/us/boss/mens-clothing-and-accessories/

all whites for Hugo Boss

Where do you live? Sounds nice.

Here in SC blacks are like 50% of the population.