>posts on twitter 18 hours a day
>plays weeb games

Every single one of you that just replied to him are finished
90% of you will be behind bars by the end of the month
This is going to be game of thrones pleb purge tier 2.0

Who is she?

Jajaja

the queen of Sup Forums

a man that Sup Forumsedditors who only come here for capeshit are going to be spamming all week

>so much filtering and blurring you can barely see its mole
>head outline so fuzzed it looks like a goddamn Inside Out character

Just ask her to suck your dick on twitter already you faggot.

LONE PLEASE LET ME BANG GOD DAMN

looks like eddie redmayne

fuck i know that feel

she's showering right now when she should be sucking down my spunk

nigga he's in the shower rn

This is one of the this "creature's" defenders.

/ourgal/

This is how it works. Don't let any of that pseudo-science bullshit about being born in the wrong body persuade you.
>child latches on to unusual toy or item of clothing (which is perfectly normal, most children do at some point)
>if you have a son, this unusual item might be a barbie doll, or a hair brush, or a pair of mum's high heels (my brother latched onto pushing a teddy bear around the garden in a pram when he was 5, my best mate used to play with his sisters bratz dolls)
>if left alone, kids wont associate the toy with being a female, they'll just grow out of it and continue a normal life
>if under the 'care' of leftist, indoctrinated retard parents, their neiche, their strange enjoyment from female toys will be overcompensated for
>mum will buy them more girls toys because "omg what if he's a girl!!!"
>mum catches son putting on makeup / dress just like his toy doll has on (children copy from their environment, again, a normal process but with the wrong environment)
>retarded parent continues to facilitate neiche, buying son dresses and possibly even makeup sets
>by the time son goes to school, he is already to far gone into his neiche to fit in at school
>he becomes an outcast and becomes even more strongly identified with his neiche of being a girl (this is why gays and trans act as if their /only/ personality trait is their gender or sexuality, completely over the top and flamboyant) whereas the normal boys will adopt a group mentality, being part of a society (like a football team or something)
>eventually the pyschologically damaged child is exposed to the option of physically damaging themselves with hormone blockers ready for puberty
>this is followed by opposite hormone implants and eventually surgery
>what you are left with is a damaged, confused shell of a man who is half male half broken freak

You know you fucked up when you literally look like Ewen Bremner in makeup and drag even after 500 hours of photoshop

None of this is going to stop me from viciously masturbating to the pic OP posted.

let me help

samefag

Didn't you just post that?

THOSE FUCKING EYES

trips of truth have decided

she is queen of Sup Forums and our fuckslut

A mobile poster too

The one thats constantly shitting up this board

You like dudes.

WHY ARE YOU ENABLING HER!

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.