North Italy = over 104 IQ, the smartest people in Europe

North Italy = over 104 IQ, the smartest people in Europe.

South Italy = 86 IQ, the dumbest "people" in Europe.

What's wrong with this country?

>the dumbest "people" in Europe

Wasn't that Albania

no
pisa 2015 is when we started taking part in iq tests and we're not last

They are animals so don't count.

Those iq estimates are based on Pisa scores

The results are based therefore on geography and not "genetics"
As in, with all the emigration to the north, either you assume northern Italians score something like 120 of average iq, or you assume that it's about the quality of education, or you assume that southern italy has experienced throughout the years a massive brain drain

Biologically all humans are animals dimwit, don't insult Albanian intelligence if you'll just embarrass yourself

shut up nigger

>poolacks
lmao no wonder why this country is such a shithole

case in point, the intellectual 'elite' on Sup Forums insulting meds, arabs, blacks, SE Asians and even whites for their intelligence

>The results are based therefore on geography and not "genetics"
huh

Japanoids, the filthiest animals in the whole world

>the intellectual and social elite of the country is selectively murdered through 2 centuries with peaks after major uprisings and during 2nd world war
>surprised that gene pool is fucked

I don't see how a questionable map disproves my claims.

t. the filthiest mutts in europe

He's a pole with a proxy

I'm not even a Southerner, but I won't let a disgusting panfaced subhuman whose historical claim to fame is war crimes shittalk people from my country

m8, he's been at it for months, he specializes in insulting - Lithuania, Balkans, Albania, Turkey and the med countries, anything to bolster his personal perception of Poland whiteness

Why would he praise Northern Italy then?

shitalian are dumb pieces of shit
that map is fake as fuck.
Probably done by a shitalian with basic photoshop skills which an impressive accomplishment for the italian race, known for being less intelligent than congo villagers.

Because he needs to feed the 'Poland and other Western/Northern Europeans vs the subhuman rest' paradigm

Who wouldn't, though?

This is true of course, but I think it's generational too, old Southern people are seriously ignorant (not really dumb in a sense), they dropped out of school early because of the agricultural lifestyle, younger generations are getting better education for sure, without brain drain they would develop in a heart beat.

Terrone are also inbred.

>the smartest people in Europe.
that only looks like it because for most countries it shows the average of the whole country

also meme map with wrong stats

giv terrone gf

Average North Italian looks like this and has a an IQ of over 130, why haven't you submitted to the might of Padania yet?

Choose the one you like

I choose your stupid sister to fill up with my AMERINDIAN seed.

>Do you know that's caucasoid pre historic (bronze age or neolithic), donĀ“t you jap? the same with the west-asian/aka anatolian.