Post what music you'll play when he becomes president

Post what music you'll play when he becomes president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
youtube.com/watch?v=sCxv2daOwjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kgptGeNLxc8
youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY
youtu.be/Jl5vi9ir49g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma2k5GggRIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xO4hgd1ZnQw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=HZRsTGrvFVM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuhZvO1DKg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc
youtu.be/deB_u-to-IE
youtube.com/watch?v=fy0rYUvn7To
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

GEH WEG DEUTSCHLAND !

youtube.com/watch?v=sCxv2daOwjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=kgptGeNLxc8

youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY

youtu.be/Jl5vi9ir49g

Is that a dying cat?

What's the video where he's doing the "AND YOU'LL SAY 'MR. TRUMP, WE'RE TIRED OF WINNING'" bit with music overlapped? Haven't been able to find it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg

Why didn't we raid this?

I'm surprised this wasn't the first song to be posted

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma2k5GggRIQ

is it too late to do so?

Probably because that song gives people cancer.

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

No it's good

youtube.com/watch?v=xO4hgd1ZnQw

Trump will play this on guitar

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
It's communist but it's a good victory song

youtube.com/watch?v=HZRsTGrvFVM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuhZvO1DKg

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mm-sbOH-nEc

youtu.be/deB_u-to-IE
dunno why

man i am sorry but i have to take over this thread, i just wrote some excellent shitposting in form of a novel, i post the first part and shit me if you hate it

The year is 2036, the location is a burned down temple, somewhere in the Black forest.

A lone young man hunkers amongst the ruins. In his torn, dirty clothes he tries to light a campfire to no avail. The early summer night does'nt seem to be too bitter, but it would be better for the weary traveler if for once he could fall asleep without shivering.
It wasn't always so, the man still remembers his mother's stories about the life before The Collapse. Rich settlements with thousand-hundreds of men, safety and prosperity. A man could walk the road without being terrified from the plunderers, the longer distances were traveled with enormous beasts made of steel by the Ancients, who conquered the air, the fire and the energy. Only a few people have memories of what knowledge was lost in the years of the darkness, when the healers, scholars and the wisemen all vanished from the land. Many died from the lack of catering, and many because the wave of violence sweeping through the countries, almost noone remembers the former civilization, and it's wonderous creations. "Thecnology", "Thecnomagic", that's how it is called by the people who believe those myths.

Its a good song thats why

-And now we have got nothing! -thought the young man, as he cursed and threw the twig he held toward a group of nearby trees. In his inert rage he kicked the carefully erected pile of sticks, and began to mutter furiously.
-It's all because of the Outsiders! - the Outsiders arrived on the dawn of the twentyfirst century, somewhere from South and East. That is all he knew for sure, the details of the story differed at every telling. Most reckoned the foreigners seized the power from the Sundown Confederacy without resistance, while the denizens like sheep celebrated the newcoming barbarians. The Outsiders soon took over the reign, abolished the languages, the religions, and the cultures of the Ancients, thus changing the fate of the continent forever. But the young pilgrim was not interested in these stories anymore, he was traveling because of an other legend, one that was told to him by an old gypsy merchant a couple mooncycles ago. They met at the Great Hungarian Plain, where the merchant shared his campfire and his food, and spoke about a wonderful place, a place where the civilization was not destroyed, where peole know and use the marvels of Thecnomagic. He told, that somewhere beyond the Great Salty Lake, there is a land called "Ahmehricca"!

youtube.com/watch?v=fy0rYUvn7To

Make it happen. :D

The year is 2038, the location is a storm-beaten sailboat somewhere on the Great Salty Lake.

The door slammed forcefully behind the entering man. A tremendous storm was raging outside, and the man in the cabin looked up on the face of the captain fearing the worst. The captain was older than him, about 30 years old, and the destiny brougt them together at the shore of the Lake five cycles ago. The young pilgrim just jumped in the water running from a couple raiders. Since he knew, that although their landspeed is greater, the southerns are terrified from the water. Luckily the captain was fishing nearby and after he pulled the traveler out and heard about the legend that caused the young man to start his journey, he filled the supplies of his ship and they started the voyage to the promised land filled with determination. Four cycles went by since then, they had to face bigger and bigger storms, the sailboat has got more and more damaged, and the look on the captain's face was not soothing at all.
-The mast is crazed. - grunted, as he toke down his soaking hat,- We are lucky, that it's not snapped yet, but if the storm goes on like that overnight, the ship will be shattered.

-Can we do something?
-We pray and we might make it, Insh'... - suddenly a loud shrieking voice came from somewhere outside, beyond the storm. Then something even louder as if someone was talking in a strange unknown language, with a volume unimaginable for the human throath.
They both stepped to the door without worrying about the storm, walked outside grasping the rails of the sailer as a breathtaking spectacle unfolded before them. Only a couple hundred feet from them, a gargantuan ancient machine was floating on the water. From it's deck despite the night, a glaring flare shone, not like any natural fire they have ever seen. The amazement rose even higher, when the unintelliggible voice from the monstrous mirage started to become a chant.
-YUU! ASS! AAA! YUU! ASS! AAA! YUU! ASS! AAA! YUU! ASS! AAA! -at the top of the steel giant, even more little flares lit up, they draw a long tail of fire as they flew up high, before they curved back and slammed into the the frail little vessel. The shockwave threw the two travelers off the board, the pilgrim with his remaining strength grabbed a piece of the bursted mast before he lost his consciousness, while from the Ancient ship the chanting grow stronger. -YUU! ASS! AAA! YUU! ASS! AAA! YUU! ASS! AAA! YUU! ASS! AAA!

The year 2038, the location is The Land of The Legends.

The man didn't know for sure where he was or how did he get there, he felt the sun on his skin, the sand under his body and for a couple moments he enjoyed the light breeze and the refreshing smell of the Salty Lake. He felt like he needed this little rest after,-
THE STORM! THE SHIP! - shouted he, as he realised what happened to him last night. He looked round as he stood up, but there wasn't any piece of the sailboat, and it seemed like he was all alone on the shore.
As he turned around to take a look to the inland of the isle, his sight was blocked with an incredible scenery. Twohundred feets from the shoreline stood a cliff, seemingly unending in both direction. The height of this steep wall was about seventy feet, and it's whole surface was glittering from the shine of the rising sun. After a couple minutes he discovered the little joint gaps bethween the marble blocks, what made him wonder whether this incredible phenomena is actually made by the Ancients. As he admired the perfection of the wall, and the craftmanship and knowledge its makers might posses, a small iron creation appeared on the sky. It came from beyond the wall, straight to the adventurer. The thing had a whirling paddle on the top and generated wind so strong the young man had to get on his knees, before he was swept away by the force. When the Thing landed, he already knew, he reached his destination, because Thecnomagic so advenced can only exist on the promised land.

The belly of the creature opened wide, and someone stepped out. A strange Man incomparable to anyone he has ever seen before. The Godlike being had a special aura, he was unexplicably charismatic. His skin was almost vibrating in a beautiful orange shade as the sun shone upon him, his blonde hair swaying by the wind. His spotless black clothes wrapping around his firm masculine body gave new meaning to gracefulness and excellence. In his strong, robust arms laid a peculiar little pipe with a brown grip.
He walked to the kneeling traveler, and asked him, in the same weird language, that he heard last night from the Ancient ship.
*-What are you doing here?*
-M-m-my name is... - stuttered the man on his knees
*-I asked, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AMERICA?!*-yelled the man in the black suit.
-Ahm-ahmehricca? So it is really Ahmehricca?
*-You don't even speak our language do you?! You goddamn filthy animal!*
-I am glad to be here, please, let me introduce.. - The unknown Ancient Deity lifted the end of his steel pipe to the man's chest and said.
*-I Am sorry, but we don't take any illegal immigants at the moment!!!* - as he pulled the trigger on the grip, dozens of small metal pieces bursted through the chest of the weary pilgrim, he laid down with a smile on his face, and he was relaxed for the first time. Because he realised, that running to a different country for selfish reasons is wrong, that is the reason why his continent is a shithole. Other countries citizens are not responsible for foreigners, and because he got proof, that there is a place where people know, how to handle illegal immigrants.

---U!S!A!---U!S!A!---U!S!A!---

that's all feel free to publish i am not intersted in royalty money