ITT: Obscure comic book villains

ITT: Obscure comic book villains

The more literally who? the better.

Zack Snyder is still pissed about being a one shot.

They fucking killed her off too, what was the point of introducing her in the first place?

We need more thick villains like her or fuck, just bring Orca back.

Doctor Bong.

Who could forget this guy? He's even graduated into a Deadpool-villain

She's never coming back

I love nugu villains

I liked her powerset.

that was before nu52, she could return

Orb

Holy shit, this guy looks awesome!

What's his shtick?

Avant-garde deconstructions of western music, and about 60 albums.

Weeper by the way

The Orb started out as a Ghost Rider villain, a man who fell from his bike, skidding across the road on his face. So, not possessing a face, he turned to a life of crime and motorcycle-gang-leading, bringing him into contact with the Ghost Rider for his crimes. Now, the Orb is in possession of one of the Watcher's memory-eyes (the evil one) and is out to see every evil committed by humanity. Perhaps in person, perhaps if he must create it himself- the comic was winding up and didn't go into detail.

Kek shut the fuck up

I liked him in Brave and the Bold

I'd be actually surprised if anyone got this without reverse searching

Something from the Dandy maybe? I wanna say Deezer and Chips, but that sounds like nonsense.

Woah. I used to have a reoccurring dream that a guy that looks exactly like the OP pic was watching over me from my window as I slept.

El Enmascarado Negro ( The Black masked )

the archnemesis of Pafman ( retarded spanish Batman parody, defender of Logrono city ).

I loved the Weeper in Brave and The Bold.

Brave and the Bold in general felt like a huge showcase for obscure DC characters which is one of the reasons why it's one of my favorite Batman shows.

Wasn't Weeper originally a serial killer who would felt remorseful for the people he killed and held funerals for them?

Not sure why Planet Master is as obscure as he is.

You would think that a guy who has powers themed around the planets (like ice powers for Pluto, super strength for Jupiter etc) would easily be an A-lister.

What power does he derive from Uranus?

A puckered dark ring

So he's a member of the Black Lantern Corps too?

someone post the bat waifu chart

Thrill Devil

That fucking Jack-O-Lantern helmet just tells you he's got to be awesome