If your girlfriend got in a fist fight with another girl and got her ass beat...

If your girlfriend got in a fist fight with another girl and got her ass beat, what would be a redpilled way to handle the situation?

She lost the fight and is weaker.
Let her bathe in shame.
If the winner was a nigger then you take matters into your own hands.

>what would be a redpilled way to handle the situation?
Break up with her because girls who get into fights are degenerate whores.

I'd tell the bitch to start lifting

do nothing because youre both white trash

spbp

>girls who fight are degenerates
Yesh I guess if they fight off being raped by a nigger makes them degenerate, goddamn cuck faggot

find another girl that is more fit to guard your future children

Second post. Best post.

You're the one who needs to be red pilled.

Tell her to stop getting in to fights like a fucking nigger.

Fighting is degenerate

get that bitch on roids

>2016
>being a estrogen cuck

only way to be alpha is roids breh

randomly start attacking her throughout the day to keep her on her feet

dump the girl and go fuck the alpha female and make some alpha kids

Dump her. Although it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a tough boss bitch for a girlfriend/wife. A lot of women out there have a great combo of being good looking but also very tough. But, a lot of them also seem to hate men and take their aggression way too far. I'm not talking about the lesbian types either.

If that is pic related get rid

you have to BTFO the boyfriend or the brother of the girl who beat your gf

Dump her

And we wonder why the white race is being exterminated...

Fucking pansy ass fucking losers, enjoy getting your shit slapped by any nigger

I would do the same as she would do if the situation was reversed : I would leave her and go fuck the other girl

This desu

>tripfag
I'd fight you.

your gf caused you shame through losing the fight, dump her faggot

Quickly get her on tape saying what happened before she decides to take her busted face to the cops and claim you did it.

>find another girl that is more fit to guard your future children

this. I've dated some trashy girls but I'd never stoop low enough to date one that would actually start shit.

Make her lift and do martial arts honest everyone should have to do this ppl who are too weak to defend themselves will only and always be victims

hate fuck her till she realizes how stupid she was to get in a fight

1v1 me Muhammed.

No bombs allowed.

Did she initiate it?

>Yes: Don't get in fights you retarded bitch.
>No: Lawsuit!

This.

>Trying this hard to look like a bad ass on a Bangladeshi stamp collecting imageboard
Virgin.

make her polish your dome with dem big swollen lips.

I bet dat shit feel good

>I provided my counter point by acting savagely
niggers

>You aren't stepping foot in this flat until you beat the shit out of the other girl.

They want equality. They will receive the same response my dad gave me when I got beat the fuck up by the playground bully.

a leaf is correct

an american is a faggot
prolly a kike because he doesn't want you to breed with a woman strong enough to fight.

Dump her

underrated tactic

rough sex from behind. spank her ass until it's red. pull the shit out of her hair. maybe even put it in her ass for a bit. tell her to never embarrass you in public ever again.

>they're females
you tell both of their fathers.

i would drop her and get with the victor instead.

Laugh at her. Then get her some boxing lessons. She will not be beaten again.

This is the correct answer.

I'm actually black/Israelite lmao. You damn degenerate.

If she escalated or started it I'd point out it's her own damn fault. Violence solves and proves nothing.

If she was just defending herself I'd go out and beat that bitches' ass myself. Also I'd buy my girl a gun.

Dump her, marry the winner

Dump her useless ass.

Dipshit, girls are into ALPHAS.

Saying fighting is degenerate opposes the very thing women as a whole dislike this is WHY women are going after niggers because they enjoy alpha behavior.

You earning a check twice as much as a nigger is just going to make sure a girl marries you then cucks you behind your back

The thread is about girls who get into fights with girls. Which is unladylike as fuck, and you need to find another girlfriend if she was the one who started it.

T. a woman who knows how to act like one.

>Yesh I guess if they fight off being raped by a nigger makes them degenerate, goddamn cuck faggot
The question was about one getting in a fist fight with another girl.

Do nothing, I can't expect her to be a good at masculine things. Only men should show physical aggression.

In the first palce a based man don't let his gf be beaten, but if that happen you should naturally beat the girl who did that.

Tell her to work out and learn how to not fight like a little bitch.

End the relationship, try to get with the girl who beat her ass, she's obviously stronger and her childrrn will be better.

those digits...so close, yet so far

I'll fight you, Juan.

Just don't get your pussy gang-members involved once you get the shit kicked out of you.

This
I realized it watching UFC chicks.
Weak chicks are cucks.