Objectively one of the best countries on Earth, comfiest climate, variety of landscapes...

>Objectively one of the best countries on Earth, comfiest climate, variety of landscapes, economical position in the European Union, more progressive than Sweden, low immigration rate, apassionant culture and history

>Everyone (including ourselves) hate us based on stupid stereotypes

Other urls found in this thread:

atimes.com/article/hokkaido-lands-gobbled-chinese-money/
list.juwai.com/news/2016/07/6-factors-driving-chinese-towards-japan-real-estate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop killing bulls u cunts

I hate spain because it is a noncountry
Independence for Catalonia

Bullfighting is as usual in Spain as mass shootings in America, they both happen a lot but it doesn't mean all of the population is into these things.

Also, many spanish regions are banning bullfighting. Can America say the same about banning guns?

The best thing to come out of Spain, was this movie in which Antonio Banderas kidnaps his daughter's rapist and surgically alters him into a woman resembling his wife, who then gets raped by Banderas' illegitimate half-brother wearing a tiger costume

This movie is art.

>Flag
>This post

>many spanish regions are banning bullfighting.
But are they banning bulls? Swords?
I've been fortunate enough to meet a few Spaniards irl, and they've all been awesome people. The Spaniards on Sup Forums are the opposite of those people.

But why are you such a poor backwards shithole?

Yes, swords are banned too. Even tinier, having a razor in the street can bring you to a police station and pay a penalty fee.

>Not the movie about a little boy who becomes obsessed about drinking from the milkies of the wife of a traveling circus fart artist

That was a century ago, and there are lots of them now. Didn't there use to bison in Germany?
Well, if that's the kind of country you want, more power to you.
That could never, ever happen here. Never.

>poor
We're definitely not one of the richest countries in the European Union, but we're centuries ahead of any eastern european country and even Greece.

>backwards
???
This one doesn't make any sense. We were one of the first countries to ever legalize gay marriage, and there is not discussion about it. Our right wing parties are for it. Spain has not far right parties. We're aconfessional, religion isn't a matter of importance in any areas of life, guns are banned, and so on. How the fuck are we backwards?

>Didn't there use to bison in Germany?
use to *be bison in Germany
Sorry, still waking up...

Your police beat up hundreds of people and jailed many for having differing political opinions.

Well, since of the population density and the constant autism during wars, there aren't that many left here tbqh. Afaik, the current "wild european bisons" are all descendants from bisons held in zoos.

>having differing political opinions

secessionist parties have been ruling certain regions for decades

nothing has happened

might the police thing be because of...idk....insisting on breaking the law after months and months of telling them not to?

Please, elaborate what would Japan do if Hokkaido insisted on declaring itself an independent nation all of a sudden.

>Please, elaborate what would Japan do if Hokkaido insisted on declaring itself an independent nation all of a sudden.
Peops from Hokkaido won't do that, the numbers are just too low. If anything, it would be the Chinese who are currently on a shopping-trip of a massive scale buying all the land up there for water and shite.

atimes.com/article/hokkaido-lands-gobbled-chinese-money/
list.juwai.com/news/2016/07/6-factors-driving-chinese-towards-japan-real-estate

Chinese people break the law if they mention Winnie the Pooh. Or anything against their Dear Leader. Does that make it right?

I like how you completely ignored the fact that hundreds of innocent bystanders were beaten up by Spanish police.

You're not White, so you can't be the bests

Yes, I've ignored a lie.

I don't hate you, but Italy is just better

Italy is homophobic and has tons of albanians

Spain is too hot.

i am spanish

All those videos and eyewitness accounts are lies? The Spanish polics never beat up anyone?

You have Russia levels of delusion.

i'm spanish

>We were one of the first countries to ever legalize gay marriage
>Spain has not far right parties.
>religion isn't a matter of importance in any areas of life

Weren't you supposed to list reasons Spain isn't backward?

Yes, they do, but many pictures and videos are actually several years old and taken out of context. Also Catalonian police is probably the most brutal in Spain, but they refused to act in order to improve their standing among Catalonians.

I almost hit a wild buffalo when I was driving through a national forest in Colorado. They're kinda scary when you encounter one in the wild like that.

Damn now I have to watch this.

Spain and spanish are unique. You have both cold and warm climate and those hot manly spanish men can make anyone heart vibrates like crazy. No homo.

i'm spanish

The police had warrants issued by judgets to seize voting stuff and stop the use of public buildings for illegal uses. They only beat people oposing them in doing so or blocking their way back out.

A total of TWO people had to stay the night in hospitals. One due to a rubber bullet hit in the face, the other for a heart attack. Catalan secesionists claim 900 injured but not a single broken bone or stitched wound. How brutal is that?

Jailed people are so for leading a mob to destroy the police cars of a convoy that carried the judges to a search for documents in a public catalan government building and sieguing them inside; or others for treason and misuse of public money for fulfilling their political party particular agenda while begging Spanish Treasure for extra money to pay for the public health service or public servants salaries.

Dont believe me, check and research.

>low immigration rate
Spain recieved the highest number of inmigrants of any country not called the US in the 2000's

But most didnt stay here xD, compare situation to France or the UK...

I'm spanish

>But most didnt stay here
Yes they did. They just nationalized them with the law of memoria historica. Spain literally has 3M South Americans that came in a spam of 10 years and are keep going there. On top of that 1M Romanians and 1M Moroccans.
The most recent case is Venezuela that has sent 200k people in 2 years and as they can get the nationality in 2 years you even believe that they have left. Spain literally has a higher inmigration rate than Germany or the UK

el oro.

>Many spanish regions are banning bullfighting

Yeah, because losing your culture is something you should brag about.

>low immigration rate
>go to spain on vacation
>it's full of paisas and costeƱos
yeah right how's that tiny mediterranean colombia working out for you

>One of the first countries to ever legalize gay marriage

Please don't

>Spain has no far right parties

But 4 center left - far left parties

>We're aconfessional

Islam has it easier than other countries to be introduced in public institutions

>Guns banned

Just fuck you, podemita de mierda

Better when japan does it.