Tfw it's raining outside

>tfw it's raining outside

Give me some good spooky recommendations guys, i wanna be spooked!

Get out of Phoenix

that doesn't sound like a spooky movie

Watch the shining. Never gets old. Maximum spoop yet strangely comfy

I'd love to

'The eyes of my mother' is spooky

Stranger things

Taking Of Deborah Logan

How good is it?

Not scary, but great atmosphere

*spooks you*

Good film desu senpai

Raining isnt spoooky. its comfy. This is now a comfy thread. You bitch

Noroi

This is like Tremors except set in Ireland and it rains all the time.

It probably won't get you spooked, but it's a really comfy "horror" movie just like Tremors, perfect for watching on a rainy day just like Tremors works best on a hot summer evening.

I've seen it and don't remember a single fucking thing about it.
So I guess it's nothing special.

S C O T T S D A L E

Blade Runner (Final Cut) is the perfect movie to watch late at night while it's raining outside

OP here, no one replied to me for a while so I went ahead and watched The Disappointments Room

It was _________________Alright

Rain absolutely is Reddit weather though
Rain is the weather for normies who like to think they're deep and smart, but who's understanding of intelligence ends at 'smart people are sad sometimes right?', and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained 'glum' to an infant and told them to act it out
Fucking Reddit ruined rain

this post is autism

It's true

No.

You let a shitty website ruin the weather for you? You should end your own life. You are the most pathetic poster I have seen on this board.

that's a pretty glib generalization.

sitting there watching/listening to the rain always brings me back to when I dropped out of college and got kicked out of my apartment. I had become homeless, and stayed that way for some weeks. It rained a lot during those few weeks, and I rarely had shelter. Even when I was under a covering of some kind I could still smell the rain, hear it's constant melancholic rhythm beating into the pavement. Every drop striking asphalt was a tiny hammer driving home my failure.

Rain also reminds me of one of the worst experiences of my life: a 9 day jungle field op in Okinawa Japan during typhoon season. I had gotten back on my feet after the homelessness, but after working a decently-paying but unfulfilling job for a it over a year I enlisted in the Marines. I sought purpose, and I thought the Corps could give it to me. In some ways it did, it's where I met my wife.

Anyways my unit never went to war, as it had died down when I finally hit the fleet in 2013. Instead, my unit was sent to Japan to occupy a shitty 1950s base for 6 months. One particularly wet day our Company Commander got a bug up his ass that we should "get back to our roots" and train in the jungle, and that's what we did.

We spent 9 days in the middle of a unceasingly wet jungle. 95% of the company got no-shit trench-foot, 7 underwent heat-stroke during the humid daytime, 5 got hypothermia at night when our soaked bodies slept in cold puddles of muddy rainwater. It was absolutely miserable.

My point is: rain takes me back to those times, and others too personal to share. "Reddit weather?" "Fucking Reddit ruined rain?"

Go walk the world for a bit, meet some people, have some experiences, form some relationships. You're so fucking autistic it's mind-blowing.

>pic unrelated