Does the PPG reboot have the most animation errors in the entire history of animation...

Does the PPG reboot have the most animation errors in the entire history of animation? Even more than low-budget 80s shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Garfield-and-Friends/Episode-056-Mistakes-Will-Happen-The-Well-Dweller-The-Wise-Man?id=26806
dailymotion.com/video/x1a15nw_the-powerpuff-girls-dance-pantsed-special_creation
youtube.com/watch?v=uv97o3tbqCg
youtube.com/watch?v=siI44zxkRUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's hard to say since we're only 14 episodes in.

Every show has their fair share of animation errors, but the new PPG has ones that are the most noticeable.

And the Professor with a rounded chin is a crime against nature.

Sup Forums will say yes.

Logic will say the show is still in season 1. Does it have a lot? Yes. Does it have the most ever? Stop being retarded

Someone who knows how this show is animated: what's an example of a show using the same software and techniques (even maybe with better results)?

At least Garfield and Friends was willing to own up to its own bullshit
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Garfield-and-Friends/Episode-056-Mistakes-Will-Happen-The-Well-Dweller-The-Wise-Man?id=26806

Name one other cartoon that has had more errors in one full season.

I don't know I don't actively find errors in cartoons.

This is a shitpost (you) thread anyways, this conversation is already in a main thread right now.

Hardly, it's just the one people are more dedicated to pointing out.

Most of CN Studio's other shows. heck, they even share some more out of the spotlight miscellany crew menbers (such as the Animation Checkers Sandy Benenati and Vicki Casper, who've been at CN since cow and chicken and my gym partner's a monkey respectively), and the overseas studio that does the animation (Sunmin, aka SMIP) usually does action shows (the Ben 10's, Generator Rex, Marvel shows) and the better looking SU episodes

And the worst part is that the professor isn't hot anymore.

>3 animation errors in a single image

For fuck's sake.

>stubble going all the way down his chest

how does that even happen

Nevermind, I spotted 5 now.

not a single person working on this gives one single shit about it

Well, that's idiotic to think.

Sup Forums should make a "spot the errors" game for this show.

What I want to know is, why does it look like the backgrounds were drawn by -me- in MSPaint?

Are those cars even in the real show or did some one draw them in poorly to have a chuckle?

They're trying to match the style of the old show but they also made them look non-cartoony and safe so it doesn't work at all.

Can you circle them for reference?

The PPG reboot IS an error. Completrly ruined it.

Is this animation better?
dailymotion.com/video/x1a15nw_the-powerpuff-girls-dance-pantsed-special_creation

Eh, although DancePantsed PPG is better in ways than nuPPG, it's still shit. It should have stayed 2D with that art style at least, but it's still shit writing and everything else was meh.

I would bet money the 1987 TMNT cartoon had more errors. Things such as wrong voices, wrong colors for turtles, or even silly shit like in Turtles of the Jungle where Don uses a utility pole as a weapon, even though Don has his weapon on his back. Hell it even disappears almost every other frame.

gotta admit, that had some very funny bits

It's a poor attempt to bring back older viewers to the network.

What can you expect from """artists""" fresh out of art schools?

I'd dump my My Life Me folder if i had it

At least MLM was original

Birch was top waifu I'm legit mad I lost that folder

>not Sandra

I fapped many times to those B cups

That's a neckbeard?

>They walk right by the Jim Davis signature.

not him but these are the ones i found

>It's just their style, I swear

>just the outline
>oddie getting four hands from smears
>blue garfield
>different voice actor

Is this somebody's drawing?
the line quality on that looks terrible. i mean look at buttercup's eye

It's a screenshot from the new PPG, otherwise known as Animation Errors Showcase.

They should've done more animation jokes. The outline and blue coloring moments were great. The jokes that simply revolved around changing the character model to something completely different and using the wrong nouns got old fast.

I cannot stand the equal line weights.

Great picture!

new ppg, aka, the biggest errors festival of this year

any frame with the professors round chin should be marked an error

Ya'll niggas need to watch batman meets scooby doo.

It has way more errors than this shit reboot does.

another one

>the better looking SU episodes
why do you KEEP fucking saying this in these threads? all the episodes have that same shitty "polished but not really" look to it, and don't fucking post that blue background picture from The Answer

>Odie saying "I don't know... I'm kinda scared"

Did he trigger you?

kek, that was better than a lot of joke-episodes of newer cartoons. It's been awhile since I've seen this kind of humor on anything aside from youtube videos.

Not that user but that other user (you?) has been posting that more than once. It's just annoying. I don't have a strong opinion of the show but there's a steven universe fan in every thread saying something positive over this new series. I wasn't going to say anything but since he did I guess I just did as well.

>"Don't worry kermit"

He mentioned SU along with a bunch of other shows.

How do you even know its the same person? i think you're just being paranoid.

>Bubbles' fucked up left eye
>the tail light on the far right car

I'm not that other user, but I am who you responded to. That's the same exact line said in the other thread.

I wish they wouldn't do this, I get that they MIGHT be trying to make it look like they're the light but they don't have any transition of them coming out of it, but it just looks like the light appears ahead of them before they even get there. This is like Sonic Boom.

you missed Professor's eyebrow spilling on his eyelid

That exact paragraph, or just the line about SU?Cause if its the latter that user was answering the question of someone who asked about shows that use the same software as PPG but look better.
Unless you seriously think SU looks worse than PPG2016.

This one gets me every time I look at it.

I never said that last part, user. I was actually saying the opposite. Don't assume just because I said SU doesn't have a "Better looking" group of episodes means it doesn't look better than this show, but that's consistently and always the point of the SU posts/mentions in these threads, that PPG2016 is the new shit show that's at the bottom of the barrel, and there's always a defense team in action for SU any time there's a chance for mention.

I'm not saying that was a defense team post, but it was the same as the last post (just "the better looking SU episodes" part, and that's word for word)

This show is actually pretty good if you get passed all the bullshit.

But in this case it wasn't out of place because the user he was replying to was genuinely asking for better looking shows using the same software.

>alignment is hard

Looking at a blank screen without audio doesn't sound very fun user.

Anything can be good if you get past the bullshit! "If you ignore everything bad about this it's actually pretty good" the fuck!

I did not say it was out of place. I'm saying any chance for a mention it gets put in there. Please read what I am saying.

> nuPPG
> pretty good
> get passed all the bullshit.
So can Sonic 06. It's still shit, just like nuPPG. That's not a excuse.

Then if its not out of place why should it matter? Just saying i don't think that user was intentionally trying to piss you off.

Jesus FUCK just read what I'm saying. I'm not saying fuck off because it was out of place, I'm saying fuck off for bringing up SU any chance possible and trying to put it in good light in these threads. Not out of place, but that's the problem, taking any moment you can to do it, EVERY THREAD.

shit taste guys. Its pretty fun to just laugh at how bad it is.

So it just comes down to someone praising a show you don't like? Even if it fits in context?

>this dump is pretty clean if you can get past all the garbage

>>the tail light on the far right car
Not seeing what you're talking about here.

No god damn it I'm talking about the quantity of the posts, and that that one was an exact copy and it's the same guy. Fuck off with your "butthurt" assumptions, I don't really hate it as much as Sup Forums does just because I'm on Sup Forums so stop feeling insulted that I'm not liking someone constantly bringing it up.

The answer wasn't animated at Sunmin

I'm not insulted i was just wondering why you were so upset. I'll stop now though, this has been dragged on enough.

I thought the clouds were probably just a stylistic choice, I actually think those are alright.

That's the only nice thing I can say though...

youtube.com/watch?v=uv97o3tbqCg

>PPG reboot in commercial
Absolutely unimaginable. CN sure is desperate.

guy who mentioned SU: I only mentioned it because it was another CN show that was animated at Sunmin (the same studio that does nuPPG). I've only mentioned "Sunmin does the better looking SU episodes" (which to be honest is probably a side effect of doing most of the episodes from the better looking board teams and only a few of the episodes from the not as good looking board teams) once prior and was legitimately answering a question

Hence why I said Sonic 06 instead of Boom. 06 """can""" be fun, by laughing at its shitty mistakes, like nuPPG, but, it's NOT a good game and nuPPG isn't a good show. You must know the difference between "what's good" and "what's entertaining" Entertainment /= good. Just like "Popularity /= good". Justin Bieber, for example.

This whole thing that makes me laugh constantly.

I watched a clip of The Blue Ribbon (they call it something else as the episode title but it's cringeworthy so I'm not typing that shit) and I assumed the teacher they had was a villain.

GUESS WHAT

A PPG TRAILER THAT AIRS CONSTANTLY SHOWED HE WAS A VILLAIN

A SURPRISE VILLAIN

AND I GUESSED IT WEEKS IN FUCKING ADVANCE

god damn i hate this show strongly, it's insulting to think kids are this dumb, I mean, yea they are dumb to an extent but.. come on

Transformers g1 is pretty bad.

It makes me question, is the studio in some sort of rush when they animate the episodes? Because the errors are pretty noticeable.

Justin Bieber is a pretty good singer though from a vocal standpoint.

Somehow making him rounder instead of all squared had that effect on him.

Sailor Moon Crystal

>missing their bodies for a few seconds
>nobody at the studio noticed this
are you fucking kidding me.

Glad they're (trying) to fix all that with each season, especially the designs.

Guess im gonna have to filter all PPG threads now. For a show that you claim to hate, you dick heads talk an awful lot about it.

>nuPPG
>dragon ball super

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Is it because good art doesn't sell well directly?

That and all the animators involved are literally fresh Calarts graduates CN just hired and they are using this show to give them on the job training, while trying to make a quick buck off nostalgia dollars with new PPG merchandise.

It's fake, I freeze framed that scene before and unless I missed that shot somehow, the only error there was Buttercup's missing body, not the other two.

That's also cut from my post before and edited, I assume. Sorry to ruin the fun but..
the girl's missing face is a fake, as well as the earlier post with Buttercup's missing legs.

That's a chestbeard

Hard to tell what's fake an what's not at this point desu..

>..
Are you trying to say it's real?

WHY DID THEY MAKE PROFESSOR'S CHIN ROUND?

>That and all the animators involved are literally fresh Calarts graduates CN just hired and they are using this show to give them on the job training
When the anime industry did the same, this was the result:
youtube.com/watch?v=siI44zxkRUs

The idea is that senior animators instruct and correct the junior animators, but I guess CN is taking a different approach.

Are they actually cal arts graduates? I thought they were unexperienced tumblr artists.

> What I hate = I must ignore
> Meanwhile the show is STILL on the air, with new episodes.
It's not like I'll cover my ears and the show will go away, so why should the express of hatred of it go too? Yeah, you just go away now, we don't care.

Is this just lazyness, CN making impossible deadlines, inexperiance, or just purposely done?

Dear god help us all through this dark age.

>tumblr artists
also that

>Odie turns into Marmaduke in the final scene

Did not see that coming.