I don't get it. There are millions of teenagers with decent acting ability

I don't get it. There are millions of teenagers with decent acting ability.
Why couldn't they get one that sounded like Spider-Man? Why did they cast a kid who missed puberty?
youtube.com/watch?v=l7VH1qzTTtw&t=30s

>Superhero movie comes out
>Based on a comic book people have been talking about for ten years
>Based on characters that have been around for forty to seventy years
>"WHY IS IT TAKING UP MY LOUD HOUSE BOARD RRREEEEEEEEE"

To remind you of your own inadequacies.

BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING 16 YEARS OLD AND HAS ONLY HAD HIS SPIDER-POWERS FOR 6 MONTHS

>Why are people talking about the most popular superhero of all time

>Spider-powers make your voice deeper
>Sixteen year olds all sound like eleven year olds
>There are no sixteen year olds that sound like Spider-Man
Suuure
Also Tom Holland is nineteen. Hate to break it to you but Marvel just cast a Brit femboy as your favorite superhero

One that sounded like... I'm sorry, exactlty which one of the 30 dudes that had voiced Spidey are you referring to?

2 threads up were already up talking about spider-man in the not-avengers movie and the OP could've easily been posted one of them without making another thread using the same exact image

Except for the first two guys and NPH they all sound REALLY similar, because that's what most people think Spider-Man sounds like. None of them sound like Tom Holland

Boohoo. Go to /aco/ if it bothers you so much.

I'll stay here and encourage more people to follow the rules

What does teh drawing by Ditko sound like?

Because THAT is how the true Spidey should sound, not any other way!

Haha okay now I know you're trolling. Even newfags don't do this hall monitor shit.
Anyway, back on topic, yeah OP Holland's voice is garbage but the writing is good so whatever

who cares

That art is too lazy for life.

>Why couldn't they get one that sounded like Spider-Man?
Because Spider-Man doesn't have a voice. He's a character from a book.

Is it a good or bad thing that the new Spider-Man is so good that you idiots can only really bitch about how his voice sounds?

I think everyone acknowledges that everything else is fine

> not having them in a row

> not having them in a row.

yeah i just now saw them in a row

A good thing. I love how the second marvel got their hands on it it's 10 times better then any bullshit Sony shit out of thier ass.

I'm chocked that people thought otherwise.
The fucking SECOND it was confirmed that SM would be a part of MCU, it was obvious that we finally would get the Spidey we all deserve.

If Mods were at all good at their jobs there would have been a sticky.

Who the fuck exactly are you to decide what a comic book character's offical voice is meant to sound like? Fuck off autismo

It's not much worse than Tobey. He had a really young-sounding voice and he always sounded unsure of himself.